BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Brittany M.
This face wash smells AMAZING. Like fruit! It cleans very well and you can feel it deep in your pores. I use this when I’m not using the acnedote cleanser.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I have sensitive skin and so far it has worked its ingredients are organic, I recommend 100%. I bought it at TJ Max at 6.99 it was an excellent buy for me.
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
Though my skin didn't like this so much, my nose LOVED it. I didn't use it very often on my face, but my chest and back appreciated the gentle cleaning.
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
My fave cleanser, I have been using this for years to keep my dry skin at bay. Does a great job at cleansing and exfoliating withoit being too drying!
Brooke G.
Smells awesome and feels refreshing, all while being environmentally friendly. I wish I could love this product more, but for me, results are minimal.
Kelly A.
Wausau
Was not a fan at all. Smelled good but thats about it. I expected better results. I guess I had too high of expectations going off of price and name.
Suriya M.
San Antonio
I hate this face wash. It leaves a residue on your skin and it makes my skin peel. I would not recommend using this product if you have dry skin.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
I love how this is so smooth and not too chemically harsh on my skin. Alba is a great natural brand that gets the job done correctly and softly
tina b.
McHenry, IL
my favorite daily face wash. gets makeup and dirt off easily yet still gentle. has a nice tropical scent. all natural and cruelty free is a must!
Breonca J.
I use this every single day to wash my face! It isn't too bad, I would recommend for uneven skin tone problems! Pretty good value , all organic
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?