BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Jayme R.
Jennifer C.
I use this face wash when i want to quickly cleanse my face in the A.M. One thing i really love about this product is that it is not harsh. Another thing would be the smell!! I love any kind of tropical smell. It cleanses well and last long. I would recommend.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite drugstore cleanser! It leaves my face glowing and feeling so fresh. It also smells AMAZING! You definitely can't beat it for the price! I'm a big fan of Alba's while line, especially when shopping on a budget.
Katie I.
Mantua, NJ
I started using this product when looking for a less expensive natural facial cleanser from the Lush Aquamarina I was using. This stuff is awesome! Keeps my face clear and smells great. Also love it's natural ingredients.
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
I recommend anything I have tried from this brand so far. It works great, it smells great, and I love that they are all natural. Scented, but gentle enough for sensitive skin. Makes my skin feel clean and refreshed.
jenifer w.
Lakewood, WA
I use this when my skin is very oily. It cuts through it like its nothing and leaves my face feeling refreshed. I have sensitive skin I cannot leave it on too long (like any face wash) or I will start to get red.
Elizabeth P.
Rockmart, GA
This is the worst thing I could have ever gotten for my daughter who has problem skin it made it flare up like I had never seen, I do not know if she had an allergic reaction but we have not tried it again.
Nicole C.
Dallas , TX
I love this stuff! I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it nor dry it out! It smells amazing and price per ounce is a great deal!! It leaves my skin clean, replenished and soft. highly recommend!!
Emma D.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. I use it daily, as a combination makeup remover and face wash. Ever since switching to no or low-chemical face products my face has been constantly breaking out and this is the first product that seems to help.
Asia W.
Las Vegas, NV
This face wash is great. My skin loves it. One of my favorite things is that after using my face does not feel dry but refreshed. It is made of 100% vegetarian ingredients. It also does not lather
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?

Rite Aid