BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Arie S.
Saint Paul, MN
It smells wonderful and my skin feels really clean after use. I have been using it for a few months now and I notice a difference. I'm not the best with keeping up with my skincare routine but this has helped.
Hannah C.
Bethesda, MD
This cleanser is really nice. I like it a lot. It has a very pleasant fruity smell, and you get quite a big bottle for the price tag. It hasnt irritated my sensitive skin at all and actually has prevented a lot of breakouts that I usually get when I get my period. This product is also cruelty free and vegan. I will definitely buy it again!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I have extremely sensitive dry skin, and this cleanser not only cleansed my face perfectly but it was gentle enough to not cause any reactions. It gets all the dirt and grime from the day off and lathers like a dream. It's a pretty good price for being such great skincare. It does have a strong pineapple scent, so I would avoid it if that's not for you, but I didn't mind it.
member-864fa
I love this it smells amazing and Keeps my skin nice and clear!!! I live to purchase this brand from Tjmaxx or Marshall’s!!! Plus it has aha which is a great peel for the face!!
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really enjoyed the way this product feels on my skin and cleans.  The only downside, is the fragrance of the pineapple enzyme gets to me after a while.  It is very strong and reminds me a little bit of bad pineapple candy. I only give this 4 stats because sometimes I can't stand the smell. I rotate this in and out of my collection due to the scent.   The product itself works great.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this facial cleanser! Very gentle on my skin but cleans my face well. You only need a small amount in order to wash your entire face. I got this as a gift from my mom but it is very affordable. I have no complaints and would purchase this product again.
Tracy M.
Bothell, WA
I have extremely sensitive combination skin and break out in contact dermatitis from many many products that are even made for sensitive skin. I have never had a bad reaction to Alba products. This particular wash, the Pineapple Enzyme wash unfortunately drys my face out more than any other but your face feels clean and clear. I have had fewer breakouts and once I started using the coconut milk one along with one of their moisturizers the dryness issue is resolved. Really helps with blackheads.
Sarah F.
Swartz Creek, MI
I love this face wash. It helps keep the blemishes down without irritating my skin. The ingredients are organic and there are very few things in it that are on the "naughty" list. I like that I can buy it at the grocery store. While I wouldn't consider it cheap, it isn't nearly as expensive as many department store or specially brands.
Annie C.
This face wash cleans out my pores very well. I use the Alba pineapple enzyme pore refining face wash with a Clarisonic all over my face and Acnedote and Clarisonic on my T-Zone. My skin hasn't felt this clean in a very long time and my pores are actually refined. This has been an on going battle since I was younger. The smell is nice. The price is just right. I will re-purchase. I can't wait to see the changes my skin will be making.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This is one of my main #1 daily facial cleansers. I always have it with me, even when traveling. It smells great, leaves my skin soft, cleansed, and feeling all around fantastic. I have sensitive skin too but they have never irritated me - not even slightly.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?

back