BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking." in 25 reviews
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
I like this cleanser enough but after using it my face feels a little tight, however after using toner that goes away. It does make my skin clean and I have not noticed extra breakouts from this aside from my already existing acne. Personally, I feel it is overpriced but it is creultt free, vegetarian, free of parabens, sulfates, & phthalates. I think there’s better cleansers out there but like I said, this doesn’t worsen my skin so it’s just meh for me
Olivia D.
Orem, UT
This face wash is nice but it makes my skin feel a bit tight after using it. I use moisturizer right after so it’s not too big a deal. I don’t know if it’s just my bottle or what but the pump in this shoots out soap clear across the bathroom! It ended up on my mirror, counter, even the wall! I recommend barely pushing the pump or it will fly out like it was fired from a gun 😬
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
This is one of my favorites to use on my face. It helps take off any excess makeup that my makeup wipe hasn’t taken off. It also makes my face feel much cleaner after using it. It is also great for acne and dryness. I ran out a couple weeks ago and haven’t found it in any of my stores yet, and my skin isn’t liking it. Definitely a great product to use.
sandy m.
Alba botanica are my top favorites when it comes to skin care,the price is affordable cheap to me compared to other more organic products in the market. I get my alba botanica products from target, they have a pineapple almost pina colada smell and the cleansers are soft on your skin ,but they clean well.you won't be disappointed by this one.
Lynnquell G.
Love this cleanser! Works great with my spin brush. It’s not harsh or drying on the skin but does a great job cleaning my skin. With consistency it has help fade some dark marks. It smells great and also helps with reducing breakouts. Bought mine from target for about $10 or close to but it’s last such a long time that’s its worth the buy!
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
Okay, his has been one of my favorite cleansers by far! It’s a fair price and it smells so good! It’s truly cleanses my face and doesn’t irritate or dry my skin out. It cleanses my face in the best way possible. Cleanses deeply without all the irritation and harshness.
Maddie O.
Oregon City, OR
I have been using this product now for about three weeks. The smell is fantastic and citrusy. I’m thinking it may be too harsh for my sensitive skin though. Has not helped with redness where I feel like a creamy or milky cleanser does. Does take off make up very well.
Nicoly M.
Auburn, AL
One of my all time favorite cleansers. It's so gentle on the skin yet effective. It helps with my acne without drying out the skin. Definitely one of the best drugstore options around. I'm on my second bottle and loving it.
Krista A.
This seems to be what I always go back to if I've tried something else. It's a foaming gel that smells like vacation. I usually put it on first, let it sit while I'm in the shower, and rinse before I step out. Just a really good cleanser for combo/oily skin. This is not something I would use daily in the winter as my skin gets drier. Maybe once a week. Definitely recommend!
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Purchased this product at Marshall’s. It lasted me a very long time and I would use it everyday. I love how gentle it was on my skin. It didn’t burn or make my skin break out. It helped with my acne and blemishes. Another thing that i loved about this product is it’s natural ingredients. Smells great and would recommend to someone with oily skin.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?

Rite Aid