BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive to brea...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter has oily skin and I bought this for her, she had notice a lot of change since she started using it, she says she loves it! " in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin I cannot leave it on too long (like any face wash) or I will start to get red." in 1 review
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a fantastic cleanser! It's really quite gentle, but is still able to pull up dirt, oil, and make-up, and leaves no residue on your face afterward. You don't need to use much- less than a full pumps worth. It can be a little bit drying, but that's likely due to my skin generally being a little on the dry side. If you follow up with moisturizer (I use the Alba Botanica green tea moisturizer during the day, and the thicker jasmine moisturizer at night) you shouldn't have any complaints.

I'm a little confused as to why people are complaining about this stinging the eyes. It shouldn't be stinging your eyes unless you're WASHING them, which you shouldn't be doing in the first place. Always keep cleansers well away from your eyes.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely sensitive dry skin, and this cleanser not only cleansed my face perfectly but it was gentle enough to not cause any reactions. It gets all the dirt and grime from the day off and lathers like a dream. It's a pretty good price for being such great skincare. It does have a strong pineapple scent, so I would avoid it if that's not for you, but I didn't mind it.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is perfect if you're looking for something gentle and natural that still packs a punch. Unlike other gentle face wash, this one foams enough to wash away all traces of dirt and make up. It pairs well with my Clarisonic too. This is a staple product for me and would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive face wash for sensitive skin.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this facial cleanser! Very gentle on my skin but cleans my face well. You only need a small amount in order to wash your entire face. I got this as a gift from my mom but it is very affordable. I have no complaints and would purchase this product again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This is one of my main #1 daily facial cleansers. I always have it with me, even when traveling. It smells great, leaves my skin soft, cleansed, and feeling all around fantastic. I have sensitive skin too but they have never irritated me - not even slightly.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
This was very harsh on my sensitive skin. It made my face burn and left it blotchy red and stinging for a few minutes after I rinsed it off. I purchased it at TJ Maxx and am really regretting the purchase.
Breonca J.
Breonca J.
I use this every single day to wash my face! It isn't too bad, I would recommend for uneven skin tone problems! Pretty good value , all organic
Bralmarys B.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this cleanser once and I really think it does a great job and it's also very affordable. Will definitely buy one of this again soon.
Teri W.
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
A great cleanser with light exfoliation and does not make skin feel tight or dry. If I had to, I could use this every day.
Shea V.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
Great cleanser for the face, and it has a great smell to it. My face feels very clean and fresh afterwards.
Linda F.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
Deanna G.
Deanna G.
Painesville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive to breaking out.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work for sensitive skin
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?