BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin with large pores?1 Answers
  • anyone know if they sell this product alone in a buddle pack? or th...1 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter has oily skin and I bought this for her, she had notice a lot of change since she started using it, she says she loves it! " in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin I cannot leave it on too long (like any face wash) or I will start to get red." in 1 review
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This is one of my main #1 daily facial cleansers. I always have it with me, even when traveling. It smells great, leaves my skin soft, cleansed, and feeling all around fantastic. I have sensitive skin too but they have never irritated me - not even slightly.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Bothell, WA
I have extremely sensitive combination skin and break out in contact dermatitis from many many products that are even made for sensitive skin. I have never had a bad reaction to Alba products. This particular wash, the Pineapple Enzyme wash unfortunately drys my face out more than any other but your face feels clean and clear. I have had fewer breakouts and once I started using the coconut milk one along with one of their moisturizers the dryness issue is resolved. Really helps with blackheads.
Somers, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so upset because this is my favorite cleansing faical wash product. and i'm currently out of it. this bottle has lasted me jan-may which i was surprised. a little bit of this (a finger tip of this ) is all you need and it goes a long ways. it's a clear foaming gel. dosent over dry your face or give off that tight feeling some people may get with other faical washes! great at removing dead skin cells along with makeup. the smell is pleasant if you like pineapples however. which in my case i'm a big lover of pineapples. it literally smells like paradises on your face. you can fine this product basically ANYWHERE! i picked mine up a khols it's actually where i first purchased it. and i'm so happy i did. this is a organic facewash. which i have notice helps my face more with break outs. with that being said it's great with sensitive skin types. i highly recommend this product. most paces will sell this product between 5-8 bucks i got mine for 7
Bradlee H.
Bradlee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this face wash at Marshalls. I have been on the search for a nice face wash that does what it's supposed to do and smells nice. This is it! The smell is like tropical paradise and it works wonders on my skin. It is hypo allergenic so it's great for my sensitive skin that usually gets red from other face washes. I have pretty big pores too so the fact that this targets pores was right up my alley. My skin is also really dry and this product doesn't make it feel more dry or oily which I really like too. A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend!
Monica M.
Monica M.
This is the cleanser I have been using during the mornings the past months. It does a good job but my face feels a bight tight after use. Nothing that a good moisturizer cannot fix. Actually, moisturizer or serum are the rule in combination with this cleanser. The best? it is free of the stuff I do not like (parabens, etc)
•L O.
•L O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the aspects I like about this cleanser is that it's not "heavy " on the skin, by that I mean the product isn't thick and after cleaning my face it doesn't feel dehydrated. I have tried other products of this brand which I would re-purchase but this specific one I wouldn't. (Side note: this cleanser does have a somewhat strong pineapple scent to it.)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser has helped clear my skin immensely since I started using it. You can definitely smell the fruit in it, and it lathers well with my Clarisonic. I use this twice a day and it helps exfoliate my skin, which is always dry and flaky. No weird reaction from my sensitive skin, plus great results means one happy customer.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and so far it has worked its ingredients are organic, I recommend 100%. I bought it at TJ Max at 6.99 it was an excellent buy for me.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a very thin face wash. I don't feel that it did anything beneficial for my skin, it was very basic. I did enjoy the pump for keeping in the shower.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as my second step cleanser in the shower after my oil cleanser. It leaves your face feeling soft and clean and isnt drying.
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Somers, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
anyone know if they sell this product alone in a buddle pack? or there products in general. i'm a big fan of this product. i've tried there scrub but it's to harsh on my skin
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily skin with large pores?