BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive to brea...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Olivia D.
Orem, UT
This face wash is nice but it makes my skin feel a bit tight after using it. I use moisturizer right after so it’s not too big a deal. I don’t know if it’s just my bottle or what but the pump in this shoots out soap clear across the bathroom! It ended up on my mirror, counter, even the wall! I recommend barely pushing the pump or it will fly out like it was fired from a gun 😬
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
This is one of my favorites to use on my face. It helps take off any excess makeup that my makeup wipe hasn’t taken off. It also makes my face feel much cleaner after using it. It is also great for acne and dryness. I ran out a couple weeks ago and haven’t found it in any of my stores yet, and my skin isn’t liking it. Definitely a great product to use.
Lynnquell G.
Love this cleanser! Works great with my spin brush. It’s not harsh or drying on the skin but does a great job cleaning my skin. With consistency it has help fade some dark marks. It smells great and also helps with reducing breakouts. Bought mine from target for about $10 or close to but it’s last such a long time that’s its worth the buy!
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
Okay, his has been one of my favorite cleansers by far! It’s a fair price and it smells so good! It’s truly cleanses my face and doesn’t irritate or dry my skin out. It cleanses my face in the best way possible. Cleanses deeply without all the irritation and harshness.
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
I love this cleanser! My skin is pretty sensitive and this does not irritate my skin. I have purchased this cleanser three times already, which has lasted me for the past three years or so. This stuff works and you get a lot of product for the money!
Madeline M.
Colton
I have been using this product now for about three weeks. The smell is fantastic and citrusy. I’m thinking it may be too harsh for my sensitive skin though. Has not helped with redness where I feel like a creamy or milky cleanser does. Does take off make up very well.
Nicoly M.
Auburn, AL
One of my all time favorite cleansers. It's so gentle on the skin yet effective. It helps with my acne without drying out the skin. Definitely one of the best drugstore options around. I'm on my second bottle and loving it.
Aubrie P.
Boston, MA
This is a great cleanser! I wear a lot of makeup during the day and this is one of the best cleansers I’ve found that really takes everything off. I also like it because it uses natural ingredients and smells great.
Danna F.
Georgia
Helps my acne go down over night! I use it as part of my nighttime routine. I don’t think I could go without this product ever. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
Shannon C.
I love this cleanser. I use it everyday twice a day! normally I'm not a huge fan of scents but this smells amazing and doesn't irritate my skin. this cleanser and entire line has done wonders for my skin!
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?