BY ALBA BOTANICA

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Features pore purifying extracts

• Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for sensitive skin2 Answers
  • Does this help with breakouts? My skin is super sensitive to brea...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
  • "I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter has oily skin and I bought this for her, she had notice a lot of change since she started using it, she says she loves it! " in 2 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin I cannot leave it on too long (like any face wash) or I will start to get red." in 1 review
  • "For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!" in 1 review
Amanda P.
Apple Valley
I found this product as I was searching for the “Acnedote” wash from the same brand. I decided to give this a try as they were out of what I was looking for and I’m so glad that I did! Even though it’s done nothing for my acne, it brightens up my skin. The smell is so addicting that I look forward to using it every time and it leaves my skin feeling clean. It leaves my face feeling tight but that’s nothing a good moisturizer can’t fit. The price is a steal for something if this quality and I’ll be going back for every product in the line! Definitely obsessed! Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
This is one of my favorites to use on my face. It helps take off any excess makeup that my makeup wipe hasn’t taken off. It also makes my face feel much cleaner after using it. It is also great for acne and dryness. I ran out a couple weeks ago and haven’t found it in any of my stores yet, and my skin isn’t liking it. Definitely a great product to use.
Rachel H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really love this product. Alba Botanica is great for the skin. Smells super great and it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin, which is a must for me. I keep a bottle in the shower! I would definitely recommend this product if you are concerned with ingredients...this line is something to be proud of!
crystal D.
Davie
I’ve purchased this before. I wasn’t too crazy about it. Left my skin very dry and it didn’t leave me with a glow like the aveeno products. I have sensitive skin so I broke out a few times after using it. Wasn’t great for me but it might work for someone else. I will stick to aveeno .
Mia E.
Catawissa, PA
Love this cleanser! Keeps my skin feeling fresh and keeps the acne away. It was super cheap for such a good quality. I always have this product included in my facial routine. I truly recommend this product to anyone who wants a clear, healthy, looking skin.
•I•V•A•N•A• J.
Windermere, FL
I really love this cleanser. It’s tough on oil and makeup but gentle on the skin. It’s really hydrating and it smells really good. This product will also last you a long time. Would definitely recommend to anybody.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Purchased this product at Marshall’s. It lasted me a very long time and I would use it everyday. I love how gentle it was on my skin. It didn’t burn or make my skin break out. It helped with my acne and blemishes. Another thing that i loved about this product is it’s natural ingredients. Smells great and would recommend to someone with oily skin.
Tana G.
Hendersonville
Honestly, this is one of the best face washes I’ve ever used. It smells amazing, leaves skin clean, clear, and glowing, and is affordable. I use it often, and stock up whenever they’re at Walmart. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a great cleanser at a great price!
Christina P.
This facewash was alright, but really nothing to write home about. It doesnt work well on full coverage foundation or eye makeup. It was something i bought because it was on sale and I was out. It didnt irritate my skin or cause breakouts, and was cheap, hence, 4 stars. It is probably closer to three stars since I didn't repurchase and dont plan to.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Actually found this at Marshall's and decided to give it a shot. I have combination skin so a cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin is crucial. It's gentle but effective. It notice it minimized my pores. It left my skin moisturized and not dry. I am very pleased with it.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC
Does it dry out your skin?
Is it a deep clean?
tic C.
Does this product work well with combination skin?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Is this good cleanser? Its supposed to be organic?
Maya M.
Jacksonville, NC
I've had a hard time finding it near me and don't want to buy it online if it's not what I am looking for. So I was wondering if it's thick cream or more liquidy or comes out as a foam?