BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica
Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme

Say hello to a renewed and radiant complexion with this fresh-faced cleanser. Pore-refining pineapple and skin-brightening papaya enzymes wash away impurities, make-up and dullness. Aloe, hibiscus and passion flower provide much needed R&R to soothe and balance. It’s total tropical radiance.

Does your skin feel dry and tight afterwards?
What is the texture of the cleanser? Is it grainy or smooth/liquidy or gel ?
Was thinking of purchasing this but was wondering if it’s a good everyday facial cleanser and good it removes makeup ?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme!
Product Highlights
I love this facial wash and recommend it highly. I find this to be great for my sensitive skin. My skin tends to be combination leaning towards dry and this does not dry my skin out at all. My face just feels really clean and brighter looking.in reviews
I wash my face twice a day and this is the only face wash I have used that has actually helped with my blemishes.in reviews
For someone who have combination skin, I love the stuff!in reviews
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme uploaded by Lucy H.
This amazing wash leaves my skin feeling so refreshed. The scent is relaxing and refreshing; it’s not too fragrant, nor does it smell like chemicals.
Celine P.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme uploaded by Celine P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best cleanser I have ever bought and have been using it for years ever since. I was experiencing so many breakouts so I decided to switch to something with more natural ingredients. This cleanser actually makes my skin feel clean and brighter.
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Ok first of all I just want to say that I *believe* this is the same as the product I recently purchased and am writing about below, however I am not *positive* because the container that mine comes in is designed a little differently. I purchased this recently at my local foods grocery store in the personal care section as I had seen it before, used a sensitive skin mineral sunscreen from this brand which I have liked on the whole, and I felt that the idea of the 'pore purifying pineapple enzyme' sounded like an interesting one and something that I wanted to try using. Overall, I think this is a nice skincare product. This cleanser is clarifying and quite gentle (although if your skin is *very* sensitive, as parts of mine are at times, it may tingle just a touch on application. For me it was fairly negligible..not something I found to be too major or problematic so far). This is good for normal to oily skin types or combination skin (which is what I have) in terms of clarifying properties, gentleness on skin, quick absorption into skin and quick cleansing action, and relative gentleness on skin. The price point is also pretty good, I think. The ingredients are all natural and this product is free from parabens, phthalates, or animal testing, as well as (I believe) free from sulfates. Overall, this is a product I would be happy to recommend for others to give a try if they have not before!
Alexandra  E.
Cincinnati, OH
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme uploaded by Alexandra  E.
The pump on this face wash is very convenient. I love that this cleanser has vegetarian ingredients and a nice pineapple smell that is natural and mild, not overbearing. It treats my sensitive skin well.
Kristy I.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme uploaded by Kristy I.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started using alba botanica products and I really loved the company trying to be environmental friendly and provide more naturally derived ingredients. I loved both the dry oil and sunscreen I bought previously. But the first thing that hits me with this cleanser is how strong the pineapple enzyme scent is when I first tried it on my face, I guess I am not use to it. Even after washing off, I can still smell it on my fingers. The strong scent was the only reason I gave it a three stars. It felt good on the skin. Who knows, maybe it will grow on me.
Zarina D.
New Castle, DE
My favorite ever! Good for every day using. Very nice smell. Remove all my make up. Very nice package. Recommend it.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
10 Stars if I could !! I Love every single Alba product out there !! Not only do they use great ingredients but it leaves my skin so clean! It’s also very affordable. I always order online because they sell out fast !!
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Facial Cleanser, Pore Purifying Pineapple Enyzme uploaded by Barbara W.
I use this face wash twice a day. I have dry and sensitive skin and this face wash does not dry it out and takes all of my make up off! I especially love to use it in the shower when I want to remove my make up. It leaves my face feeling clean. And the price cannot be better! Love this product!
Norbeliss M.
This really is a fantastic cleanser! It's really quite gentle, but is still able to pull up dirt, oil, and make-up, and leaves no residue on your face afterward. You don't need to use much- less than a full pumps worth. It can be a little bit drying, but that's likely due to my skin generally being a little on the dry side. If you follow up with moisturizer (I use the Alba Botanica green tea moisturizer during the day, and the thicker jasmine moisturizer at night) you shouldn't have any complaints. I'm a little confused as to why people are complaining about this stinging the eyes. It shouldn't be stinging your eyes unless you're WASHING them, which you shouldn't be doing in the first place. Always keep cleansers well away from your eyes.
Darcy  R.
Raton, NM
I really love Alba Botanica. They make some really great products and are conscientious about the ingredients. I still like this face wash a lot but they include "fragrance" which is just something I hate seeing in any product because who knows what they include in their proprietary fragrance blend and I would rather not have the artificial stuff in my products. It's expensive to be buying when there is better cleaner options available.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...