BY ALBA BOTANICA

Let tired eyes wake up with this feel-good, revitalizing gel. Soothing aloe and green tea antioxidants help calm puffiness. Cucumber, chamomile and kelp extracts help firm and tone for a look that's wide awake and refreshed. Coffee completely optional.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Riboflavin, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Cathy S.
Cleveland
I have really dry skin so I is a combination of peoducts to keep it from getting dry. This product keeps my face moistureized. Also it helps because it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy
Jenna R.
Coeur D Alene
This is one of the greatest products I've ever used! Purchased by chance because I appreciated the idea of Alba uses products and testing. I'm so glad I did. Not only does it work well at making the skin around my eyes more appealing, it smells amazing!
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I really love the alba brand. Picking this up I was hoping to instantly love this. but i didn’t. It does help with making my under eyes look less puffy and tired but i get a burning feeling using it.
Caren M.
This eye cream in heaven in a bottle when you apply all u need Is a small amount and it goes along way it for tingle /slightly burn a little but I’m swimming that’s because it’s doing it’s job
Hunter P.
Assonet
This stuff is the bees-knees! Works wonders for people who have dark circles or bags under there eyes. Out of all the Alba products, this has to be my favorite. The Alba Botanica Hawaiian Eye Gel revitalizes the areas around and under my eyes. The trick is to apply a little bit and literally after a few minutes, its a complete transformation. I don't really have bags under my eyes but the dark circles that used to be there are hardly noticeable when I used this precious product. Such a great product to add to your everyday routine.
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
I LOVE this stuff! I'm a mom of five and life really does kick me in the behind often. My eyes show my age and they certainly show how much sleep I do NOT get and I really need help looking decent to leave the house some times! This....yeah...it just gives my eyes that fresh awake look! It makes me look like I actually get a good nights sleep every night and let's face it ladies, we frequently need help in this area! I highly recommend this to all my moms and everyone just needing some help looking more awake! It's a life saver!
Kymouye W.
I tried a few products from this brand and I couldn't even use them after the second time. My skin was sooo sensitive to everyone of their products I bought. My skin was burning so bad. My mom tried them and she complained of the same thing. She has a less sensitive skin than me. So just get small sample before buying the full size.
Fancy L.
Decatur , GA
I have used this eye serum for years and I swear by this product as being totally awesome. This is the one product that you will always find in my beauty corner  to combat my dark circles or when i am just tired looking in the eye area. This is another must have in the fight against dark circles and age telltale signs.
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I've been using the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Eye Gel for about 6 months and have really noticed a difference in appearance in the dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. I'm a mom to two little ones so I need all the help I can get. I purchased it off of Amazon and look forward to continuing to use this product.
Citygirl A.
Las Vegas, NV
Cannot rave enough about all of Alba Botanica products. I was using the Acnedote line for some time now. Recently picked up this eye gel from the Hawaiian line. It works amazing. The green tea helps to really brighten up my tired eyes. The scent also smells great. Like a mango pineapple scent.Love it
Lisa S.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Does this product really work?