BY ALBA BOTANICA

Let tired eyes wake up with this feel-good, revitalizing gel. Soothing aloe and green tea antioxidants help calm puffiness. Cucumber, chamomile and kelp extracts help firm and tone for a look that's wide awake and refreshed. Coffee completely optional.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Zingiber Zerumbet Extract, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Riboflavin, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Kymouye W.
I tried a few products from this brand and I couldn't even use them after the second time. My skin was sooo sensitive to everyone of their products I bought. My skin was burning so bad. My mom tried them and she complained of the same thing. She has a less sensitive skin than me. So just get small sample before buying the full size.
Francesca L.
DECATUR, GA
I have used this eye serum for years and I swear by this product as being totally awesome. This is the one product that you will always find in my beauty corner  to combat my dark circles or when i am just tired looking in the eye area. This is another must have in the fight against dark circles and age telltale signs.
Tiffany E.
Sherman
I've been using the Alba Botanica Hawaiian Eye Gel for about 6 months and have really noticed a difference in appearance in the dark circles and puffiness around my eyes. I'm a mom to two little ones so I need all the help I can get. I purchased it off of Amazon and look forward to continuing to use this product.
Citygirl A.
Las Vegas, NV
Cannot rave enough about all of Alba Botanica products. I was using the Acnedote line for some time now. Recently picked up this eye gel from the Hawaiian line. It works amazing. The green tea helps to really brighten up my tired eyes. The scent also smells great. Like a mango pineapple scent.Love it
Michelle M.
I have tired looking lines under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. I used this product for a week and saw an improvement on my puffiness under my eyes. You can't beat the price for the quality and results from this product. It is a new product added into my daily ritual!
Ivy C.
Flushing
This eye gel does help me look awake even when I only use a little, however, it does make the skin around my eyes pretty dry for me. My skin is pretty sensitive and it would be better to use a gentler product. It does chase away the puffiness in the morning though!
Jenna R.
Coeur D Alene
This is one of the greatest products I've ever used! Purchased by chance because I appreciated the idea of Alba uses products and testing. I'm so glad I did. Not only does it work well at making the skin around my eyes more appealing, it smells amazing!
Ingrid S.
Tacoma, WA
Love this for my bags and dark circles under my eyes. This really made a difference in my face in the morning. I looked a lot more awake and I love the smell of this product. I will really want to buy this again when I have the chance.
Kaylee R.
Spanaway, WA
Got a free sample of this at target when I had boughten the shampoo and conditioner from this brand, and I absolutely loved the firming feeling it gave the under eye. Went and purchased the full size when I ran out!
Mariah T.
Bronx, NY
This product works well for sensitive under eye areas, it's really gentle on the skin and you can't even feel it after you put it on. For the price, it works well and if you're looking for a serum to use you should buy this.
Lisa S.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Does this product really work?