Alba Botanica Hawaiian Extra-Rich Hair Wash uploaded by Molly G.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Nourishing Coconut Milk Helps This Dry Hair Shampoo Cleanse Without Drying. Aloe And Kelp Provide Mineral-Rich Nutrition While Gentle Cleansers And Tropical Fruit Extracts Wash Away Impurities. Enriched With Awapuhi For Shiny, Healthy Hair. Moisturizing For Dry Hair Ph Balanced No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Or Sodium Laureth Sulfate 100% Vegetarian Ingredients No Animal Testing Paraben Free Eu Cosmetics Directive Compliant Made In Usa

Julie B.
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA
I purchased the conditioner for a couple of reasons, the first was the it was proced right, secondly I loved the packaging. Third it smelled like a coconut drink on a beautiful Hawaiian beach. To my surprise, the conditioner was very moisturizing. I have dry hair from coring and the sun but this conditioner makes my hair super soft and feels very healthy.
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
Love love love!!!! the smell is amazing. pair this with the coconut conditioner and you will be a believer. my family has thick curly hair and this product is perfect for us. the smell is gender nuetral.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite shampoos. It isn't advertised as for color treated, but it totally is. I can't stand the way most color safe shampoos smell, but this smells like a tropical holiday.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
LOVE this shampoo!!! Leaves your hair feeling strong and manageable. Plus the smell is HEAVEN! Sometimes you can find a really great deal on it at Kroger.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves your hair feeling amazing! Plus the coconut scent is great for summer.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this smells but it's not for colored hair as it pulls the color right out. It's super attractive looking though. Pretty affordable and the pay off is great.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Toccoa, GA
By far my favorite shampoo!
Pros: Leaves hair incredibly soft
- No parabens
- No drying sulfate
- No formaldehyde
Cons: the price
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Love this, it cleanse
My hair nicely and doesn't suds up and just works nicely. I really really adore it
Erin W.
Erin W.
LOVE this conditioner! Anything coconut flavored has my heart but this makes my hair super soft and I have damaged color treated hair so I think it's a must have
Manda K.
Manda K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer this scent over the others. it is just as wonderful as their other conditioners. I really adore this brand.
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good on thick curly hair?
Annie B.
Annie B.
Santa Monica, CA
Is this super moisturizing ?