BY ALBA BOTANICA

Expose your softest side with this gentle, exfoliating, foaming wash. Botanical fruit acids of papaya and mango smooth, renew and lift away dulling impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. Sea kelp detoxifies and almond meal gently exfoliates so you dare to bare.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Renews & smooths skin
  • Features tropical nut oils and fruit extracts

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Algae Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract(1), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Extract(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Meal, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract(1), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
Krishnee S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a dream! It smelled fantastic, and was made of natural ingredients!
I picked this up at Target when I had a gift card and I'm so glad I gave it a chance! It great to use before shaving, or applying self-tanner, so your body is baby bottom smooth.
shatara r.
One of my favorite body washes. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin so smooth. And believe it or not I don't even have to put on lotion. (But I do lol)
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! Smells like a dream! So good and refreshing in the morning. I use it often when I have it. It is a little pricey, which is why I don always buy it. I consider it to be a treat. I will totally buy it again.
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
The smell is amazing and I love the little beads for exfoliation. I don't use this on a daily basis since I only exfoliate once or twice a week. And I love that this brand is cruelty free. So if you're searching for a earth friendly brand, I recommend trying this.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Astrid F.
It smells great and gives just the right amount of exfoliation for a refreshing feel every time I use it. Plus, it's super affordable from Target or the drugstore! It's really the only body wash I use anymore.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very sensitive skin and prone to have ezcema. This did not irritate my skin at all and the scent smells so tropical like i am in Hawaii. I like how they use non skin irritating ingredient. You can get this at target, walmart or any other health store. It is not hard to find. Highly recommend!
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Alba is amazing! It's a great product and I love using the product everyday! It is wonderful and smells wonderful!!
mona M.
Smell is amazing I love scrubs and I like to try new scrub every time this one hss amazong smell and clean the skin in gentle way every time you use it brighten your skin and soften it O love it
Nina S.
New Castle, DE
Incredible smell! I want to eat it! And maybe some day I will eat it because it has natural ingredients
and that's why I'll don't have a stomach ache :)  All natural, paraben and sulfate free.
It exfoliants gently and clean my body very well. The skin became soft and smooth. I think it's perfect!