BY ALBA BOTANICA

Expose your softest side with this gentle, exfoliating, foaming wash. Botanical fruit acids of papaya and mango smooth, renew and lift away dulling impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. Sea kelp detoxifies and almond meal gently exfoliates so you dare to bare.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Renews & smooths skin
  • Features tropical nut oils and fruit extracts

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Algae Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract(1), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Extract(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Meal, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract(1), Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Ericka B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another great smelling product. I was slightly disappointed that there wasn’t much exfoliating going on, so I don’t think it’s effective in removing dead skin. They don’t test on animals and that’s a huge perk for me. I’m not sure I’d buy again or look for something with more grittiness.
Nicole M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this company and their products! They are natural and good for sensitive skin and they do their best to create little impact on the environment. This body scrub is nice but my all time favorite is the coconut milk Hawaiian face wash they have lol I use it on my face and body
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! Smells like a dream! So good and refreshing in the morning. I use it often when I have it. It is a little pricey, which is why I don always buy it. I consider it to be a treat. I will totally buy it again.
Astrid F.
It smells great and gives just the right amount of exfoliation for a refreshing feel every time I use it. Plus, it's super affordable from Target or the drugstore! It's really the only body wash I use anymore.
Paige H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is great and the smell is even better!! It has wonderful exfoliating beads that I found to be really effective! And the price is well worth a try! I would recommend this product again, as well as buy it again!
Krishnee S.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a dream! It smelled fantastic, and was made of natural ingredients!
I picked this up at Target when I had a gift card and I'm so glad I gave it a chance! It great to use before shaving, or applying self-tanner, so your body is baby bottom smooth.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have very sensitive skin and prone to have ezcema. This did not irritate my skin at all and the scent smells so tropical like i am in Hawaii. I like how they use non skin irritating ingredient. You can get this at target, walmart or any other health store. It is not hard to find. Highly recommend!
Christina L.
Temple City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing and I love the little beads for exfoliation. I don't use this on a daily basis since I only exfoliate once or twice a week. And I love that this brand is cruelty free. So if you're searching for a earth friendly brand, I recommend trying this.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,282 reviews
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
shatara r.
One of my favorite body washes. The smell is amazing and it leaves my skin so smooth. And believe it or not I don't even have to put on lotion. (But I do lol)

Amazon