BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica
Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut SPF 15

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut SPF 15

Escape to paradise with this tropically tantalizing and botanically moisturizing dry oil with sunburn protection. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this silky oil blends quickly to leave skin soft, smooth and not greasy. Coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E help keep sun-exposed skin nourished, moisturized and healthy-looking. Water resistant.

• Water resistant (40 minutes)
  • Biodegradable
  • Gluten free

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 2.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 10.0 % (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 3.0 % (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate - 5.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

How is thia for a face sunscreen to reapply thru out day over makeup?
Has anyone with a gluten sensitivity or allergy used this and had a reaction? Trying to find something natural and GF! Thx!
Does anyone know if this is vegan and cruelty-free?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut SPF 15!
Product Highlights
...sun it's just great. Leaves your skin nice and smooth and it's great for sensitive skin.in reviews
It smells great and didn't make me super greasy.in reviews
Kristy I.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut SPF 15 uploaded by Kristy I.
I am satisfied with the product but could not give it five stars as so far I only tried it once. Feels good on the skin and does not leave oily residue. But since it is spring, have to wait for hotter weather to know how it works then. Would recommend buying. Smells coconuty
Elle N.
This oil based SPF smells just like summer should smell. I wear a heavy duty SPF underneath, but then spray this on top and it gives my skin a wonderful glow. It is awesome for touch ups and is easy to throw into a beach bag. I’ve bought a bunch of these the in the past two years, and my friends always end up buying them after I spray some on them per their request.
Boston S.
Smells amazing and doesn't make you feel greasy even though it's an oil. My skin feels amazingly soft which is a plus!
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I love this because it smells great and doesn't leave me feeling oily or greasy. I like that there are more natural ingredients in this sun screen
Kinsey A.
This smells AMAZING and gives you a great light tan and glow! It is not greasy and does not transfer on clothing either. Recommend this product!
Heidi S.
Maplewood, MN
I wish i could find this more easily in stores. It works great in my skin and even on my curly hair when I'm leaving the beach and I once lubed a frozen door lock on a pickup truck with it.
Stephanie P.
Arlington Hts, IL
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut SPF 15 uploaded by Stephanie P.
This is my favorite tanning oil because it has SPF 115. I do not like using a high SPF and I do not like how thick and stinky sunscreen can be. This smells like coconut and uses natural oils.
Amanda P.
I love this product! Having eczema, my skin is very sensitive to the sun and harsh soaps and creams. This dry coconut oil doesn't leave any white streaks that regular sunscreen would. It easily apply-able and is easy on the skin! I would totally purchase this sunscreen again!
Taryn C.
Hillsborough, NJ
I got this product because I really prefer spray sunscreen over the lotion. I wasn't really impressed because it was a lot greasier than I thought it was going to be. It didn't feel like it was really protecting my skin but more like a tanning oil.
Erika S.
Smells awesome and easy to apply. Very low spf. Doesn't leave any white residue like other sunscreens and you do have to rub the oil in. I'm not convinced it's a dry oil but is a nice product.