Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut uploaded by Brittany A.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut uploaded by Brittany A.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut uploaded by Julia S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Escape to paradise with this tropically tantalizing and botanically moisturizing dry oil with sunburn protection. Made with preferred sunscreen ingredients, this silky oil blends quickly to leave skin soft, smooth and not greasy. Coconut oil, shea butter and vitamin E help keep sun-exposed skin nourished, moisturized and healthy-looking. Water resistant.

• Water resistant (40 minutes)
  • Biodegradable
  • Gluten free

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 2.0% (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 10.0 % (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 3.0 % (Sunscreen), Octyl Salicylate - 5.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Does anyone know if this is vegan and cruelty-free? 2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Dry Oil Sunscreen Coconut
  • "This product it amazing it's smells really tropical and the aroma amazing. I keep this in my bag when ever we go out in the sun it's just great. Leaves your skin nice and smooth and it's great for sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
  • "It smells great and didn't make me super greasy." in 1 review
Hayley S.
Angola, IN
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SUNSCREEN! It smells amazing, and is organic on top of it! I love knowing that I am being good to my body but still get to have the fun scent and packaging on top of it all!
Victoria C.
Fayetteville , NC
This is by fary favorite facial sunscreen. I love the way it soaks into my skin and doesn't leave my fave feeling oily. The smell is spectacular as well, it's a very subtle scent of vanilla coconut. The scent doesn't seem to stick around long after the sunscreen HD soaked in, so that is positive for those who do not like scented products on their face.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite natural tanning oil! Smells like vacation) doesn't let me get burn but still allows to get a nice tan. Might not work for extremely pale people. I've been using this oil for the past 4 years and I'm very satisfied with it
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
I really put this stuff to the test. I went to a water park and was in the sun for over 6 hours. I reapplied every hour or after I got out of the water. But I still burned really bad. One of the worst sunburns I ever had. I did use a different one on my face and that did not burn at all.
Madelaine B.
Collierville, TN
It smells great! That's my favorite part. It's great for my sensitive skin and it didn't make my face break out which is awesome. You definitely need to give it time to let it dry before you go into a pool because it runs off easily but other than that it's a great sunscreen.
Amanda P.
I love this product! Having eczema, my skin is very sensitive to the sun and harsh soaps and creams. This dry coconut oil doesn't leave any white streaks that regular sunscreen would. It easily apply-able and is easy on the skin! I would totally purchase this sunscreen again!
Anna and Francesca K.
Palm Desert, CA
I think it's a great product for a lot of people, for my skin is kinda harsh, I feel like it cloged my pores and my skin had a break out! The packaging is really cute. I will not buying it anytime soon, but it's great to try it! Also the smell is fab.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
Smells ah-mazing. This made my skin feel so soft and the smell lasted all day. It wasn't too shiny and didn't feel oily at all. I would recommend this for everyday wear, after a shower moisturizer, if you are going to the beach, or out on a date.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
Carly F.
Northville , MI
This is one of my favorite oils for when I am out in the sun. It provides an SPF protection but still allows you to get that deep beautiful tan, without all the toxins! It smells amazing and hydrates the skin!
jahanara S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does anyone know if this is vegan and cruelty-free?