BY ALBA BOTANICA

Everyday pollutants, from hands to makeup to grime in the air, soils your pores and causes complexion chaos. The powerful extraction action of real volcanic clay in this multi-tasking towelette loosens, absorbs and whisks away makeup and other problematic impurities. Gentle lotus flower and torch ginger then tone and rebalance, leaving skin refreshed, renewed and absolutely clean.

• Skin detoxifying
  • Hypo-allergenic and alcohol free for sensitive skin
  • Soft, biodegradable, FSC certified cloth

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Etlingera Elatior Flower Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract (1), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Allyl Caproate, Bentonite, Citric Acid, Heptyl Glucoside, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sucrose Laurate, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I bought a pack and the wipes are barely wet, like there ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Barbara B.
I had very high hopes for these towelettes! I gotta say I wasn’t impressed. They aren’t very effective at all and this was my first time using them. I wouldn’t recommend these at all. They are dry and not moist enough to take all your makeup off. I gave them a fair chance. I waited till I finished them to review them. I hoped they would grow on me but they didn’t. They aren’t soft to me they feel scratchy to the touch. It states that it cleans and tones your skin as well as removes makeup but it didn’t. Half my makeup was still on my face every time I used these. I even had to go back over with a different brand wipe just to completely remove my makeup. Like I said not worth it!..... Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Towelettes Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay
Shay D.
Chicago
These wipes are my go-to for removing eye makeup. After getting home, I like when my makeup is able to be off within seconds, which is exactly what this product does. I only need to use one wipe in order for all my makeup to be gone. These wipes are also hypo-allergenic, and no animals are tested using them, which is awesome! Finally, the scent to these towelettes is very faint, which is a nice touch for those who have super sensitive skin like me! I bought mine at Whole Foods, but they can be found in many local drugstores. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Towelettes Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I pretty much only use towelettes around my eyes to help remove that extra tough eye makeup. This is one I really like because it doesn’t have extra harsh skincare in it, where I wouldn’t want to use it around my eyes. It works well to help remove the makeup my traditional cleanser can leave behind. They also work great for removing swatches!
Jess T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great! Sometimes I'm just too lazy to wash my face so I thought I'd try these out. I was worried that I'd break out but they've helped clear my skin up actually! I use these everyday and love them! I will keep buying!
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
Love these wipes! I have very sensitive skin, and these do feel like they exfoliate a bit, but I've had no irritation using them! They smell good, they leave my face feeling fresh but stripped, and they're super inexpensive! Couldn't recommend them more!
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I am 34 with oily skin and large pores. I do not break out much, just a little whitehead here and there, but my skin does get congested occasionally. There are a lot of great detox cleansers out there, but, for the price, this is one of my favorites. It cleans out my dull and dirty pores really well and causes zero irritation for me. My face feels very clean after using, but not tight or stripped. I swear it helps my moisturizer absorb into my face better, as well! I don't use it every day, but I think it would be gentle enough to do so if needed. A lot of detox face washes feel harsh or smell overwhelmingly medicine-like, but this one does not at all. It has a sort of bubblegum odor, which I am not a fan of, but it is not so offputting that it will cause me to stop using. This is a great buy! I also love Alba's pineapple enzyme cleanser and have recently made that my everyday go-to facewash.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
These cleansing wipes area amazing!!!!!! All natural, anti-pollution detoxing wipes!!! Great packaging, great scent, good price, and does a wonderful job at removing my makeup at the end of the day!! Love it
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
I know this isn't the "on trend item" at the moment. But, this alba botanica Hawaiian detox towelettes really works and has better ingredients than the Garnier micellar water! Lets be real - I wear some stubborn makeup and this gently removes it from my sensitive skin! It doesnt; burn my skin or eyes, it leaves no residue and doesn't instantly turn my cheeks red! The volcanic clay helps pull any extra gunk from the skin (like pollutants from the air), keeps the skin at its natural PH, prevents acne and all around is good for your skin. This also works on all skin types, has healthy ingredients, cruelty free, 100% vegetarian & found it at Sprouts!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am a huge fan of the Alba Botanica brand. Unfortunately, these wipes just didn't do it for me. They feel almost dry, like there just isn't enough product to fully saturate the wipe. At first, I thought maybe the top few just got dried out and that it would get better as I got further into the pack, but it didn't. In an effort not to waste them, I have been using them on days where I just wear a tinted moisturizer. It would take many, many wipes to remove a full face of makeup.
Elisa G.
I really like the Hawaiian detox cleanser and a lot of the alba products, I really had high hopes for these towelettes, but was super disappointed. They're just kinda blah. Not bad, not good. I use them mainly when I don't have anything else handy. I figured for the price they would preform a lot better. I have wipes that are much cheaper that get off a lot more of my product and don't leave behind a residue. I won't be repurchasing these after I'm out.
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought a pack and the wipes are barely wet, like there isn't enough product to saturate the wipes. I'm wondering if anyone else had this experience or if I just got a bad batch. I am a huge fan of the brand and would repurchase if others had better experiences than me.