BY ALBA BOTANICA

Sure, it’s infused with a skin-nourishing blend of cocoa butter, kukui nut oil and lotus flower, but don’t be fooled by this rich, soothing moisturizer. Hidden within its creamy cover is real volcanic clay to help keep skin clear of toxins and pollutants that wreak havoc on our hides. It’s your secret weapon for skin softening self defense.

• For normal to dry skin
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Rich in antioxidants

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Etlingera Elatior Flower Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Allyl Caproate, Bentonite, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Heptyl Glucoside, Triethyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
I bought this product on a whim since it was on sale at Walmart for $5 and figured it was a good deal for the size of the lotion bottle. I must say, I do love this product. A little truly goes a longggg way with this lotion.
Alej V.
Dresden, OH
I use this with my acne scrub and volcanic clay body wash from the same brand. Living in Los Angeles, I believe that it’s absolutely necessary to protect yourself from stressors, such as pollution. Buy it!!!
Amanda D.
Chesapeake, VA
So I originally heard of this product before I went to St Lucia and I purchase their anti-frizz serum for my hair it is my absolute favorite hair product so from there I branched out and I have tried their face mask body wash hair conditioner and moisturizer everything smells wonderful and my hair and skin has never looked or felt better
Kyla P.
Very affordable. Fits my lifestyle as a college student. Smells awesome. I use this on my entire body. I love that this brand is cruelty free. I will keep using this and I highly recommend it to my friends.
Luz C.
This is daily body wash. Due to my eczema i have sensitive skin and need to avoid harsh chemicals. I have been using this product for 4 months. So far no complaints.
Katie O.
I like how this product isn't very thick, it's good for summer in that it's light and doesn't feel sticky after you put it on and doesn't make your hands feel gross. It smells nice and I like that the ingredients aren't all chemicals
Gaby L.
Menasha , WI
I really enjoy the idea and the natural approach and ingredients, alba does a good job with beautiful packaging and attractive colors. I like the smell but don't know that it's an every day type fragrance I would want. It is worth a try however!
Brittany A.
Pros: This product is extremely affordable for the size (32oz) and being a mostly natural and vegetarian product. It’s non greasy and leaves your skin very smooth and silky.
Cons: Natural/earthy scent that could possibly turn others away.
I will definitely repurchase.