BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica
Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud

For deep down detoxification, let this naturally warming mud mask soften and prime pores for maximum extraction of stubborn pollutants embedded within skin. Mineral-rich volcanic clay gently exfoliates before it soaks up the dirt, oil and bacteria that cause complexion chaos.

How good is this mask?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud!
Nicole  G.
Goshen, IN
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud uploaded by Nicole  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm in love! This mask starts out thicker, but melts into the skin and feels lovely as you massage it. The warming sensation is very pleasant- actually just warmth. No burn or tingle or skin reaction! That almost never happens for me! Rinses easily and leaves skin with a very fresh, glowing, beautiful complexion! I'm so pleased! I recommend hands down! I have dry, sensitive, highly reactive skin and psoriasis.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud uploaded by Samantha H.
Omg this stuff is awesome. As you rub it it warms your skin and turns from a gel to a more solid colored mask. It smells amazing and left my skin feeling so nice! Would highly recommend. I have sensitive skin and had no issues with this product either
Paxton K.
Harbor Beach, MI
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud uploaded by Paxton K.
One of my favorite face masks! I use it weekly. This is the second heating one I’ve tried and it really works. It didn’t look anything like I thought it would when applying but I’m super happy it’s not messy! Doesn’t have to stay on longer than 6 minutes 🤩 pulls everything to the surface of my face and leaves it feels cleaned and loved.
Rachel U.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud uploaded by Rachel U.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing face mask. It feels so nice on your face. It is a lot more warming on my skin than I ever thought!
Jaclyn R.
I received this in my Influenster's reviewer's Choice Beauty Box that I bought with my own money. I loved the consistency. I used a silicone brush that is made to help put on masks like this one from shopmissa so that helped. It felt really nice and smooth on my face. It did make my face feel warm for a brief period of time. Loved this and I do recommend this in the future.
Lacey S.
St Francisville , LA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud uploaded by Lacey S.
I’m a mask junkie, they are my favorite way to pamper myself! This mask was nice, and I enjoyed the brief warming sensation, but I don’t know if I will purchase. I received this in my #Influenster #reviewerschoicebox and was excited to use it. I know it says it doesn’t dry, so I was prepared for that but after using it I realized I prefer masks that dry while on your face. Because it didn’t dry it was kind of messy and hard to wash off. My skin was soft, though.
Erica R.
Phoenix, AZ
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud uploaded by Erica R.
This 4 OZ bottle came out a while back in 2017. I usually use it once a week and it's pretty much all I need.very natural ,not animal tested . It's a non drying mom peeling exfoliating mask. It's great for after a long day at work or just in general. Pulling out gunk and bad oils . You can literally feel the mask go to work when you rub it in for a minute ,you feel the product get nice and warm using just your finger tips.This no scent product goes from a dark grey charcoal color to a light gray to whitish color. After words my face felt clean and soft making my pore look significantly smaller. I didn't break out at all days later of using .the jelly like product rubbed in easy and after 5 minutes washed off even easier. If you have sensitive skin or suffering from terrible breakouts I suggest you use this very amazing mask. $13.00 @ sprouts alba-botanica-hawaiian-detox-warming-mud-mask,-4-ounce-tube
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
I really liked this mask. It was actually warming & easy to apply. I liked that the consistency was thick so it didn't spill everywhere. I also liked the color, it looked like a gel. I loved the smell, it wasn't too strong but definitely smelled tropical. I definitely want to purchase a larger size.
Beatriz L.
Milwaukee, WI
I do not recommend for sensitive skin. As soon as I put it on it started warming up (which is normal) I left it on for 5 minutes, as directed on the packaging. However, when I washed it off my face felt really rough and bumpy. I broke out in a rash which burned and itched. The rash didnt last long but I do no recommend you take the risk if you have sensitive skin.
Sandra W.
Mableton , GA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Mask, Anti-pollution Warming Volcanic Mud uploaded by Sandra W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I may have just found my new favorite mask. When you apply and rub in for about a minute it starts to feel warm in your face. Five minutes later wash off any my face has never felt so soft and clean. Perfect for people with blackheads #selfie
Ask a question to the Influenster community...