Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Frothy Scrub Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay uploaded by Savannah H.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Frothy Scrub Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay uploaded by Shelby P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Frothy Scrub Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay uploaded by Shelby P.

BY ALBA BOTANICA #95 in Body Scrub

Powered by the extraction action of real volcanic clay, this lathering body scrub deep down detoxifies and leaves skin silky smooth. An enticing blend of nourishing torch ginger, soothing lotus flower and body buffing botanicals deliver the soft touch.

• Skin detoxifying
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Biodegradable buffing beads

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Pumice, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Heptyl Glucoside, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Etlingera Elatior Flower Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Glyceryl Oleate, Jojoba Esters, Maltodextrin, Quartz, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Frothy Scrub Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay
  • "I also recently found this product in tjmaxx. I was in serious need of a facial cleanser that would be gentle on my sensitive skin but strong enough to get rid of blackheads and bumps from my oily spots on my face. I had a really bad breakout and this cleared most of my face in one use. I paired it with argan and vitamin e oil, which surprisingly didn't make me extra oily, and my face is back to being super clear. This is an amazing product from an amazing company " in 8 reviews
  • "Smells good and feels amazing! Who doesn't love a good scrub?! Would recommend! :):) love this product" in 4 reviews
Savannah H.
Wow this is by far the best face scrub I have ever used! The scent is fantastic and almost floral like, the volcanic clay really helps to Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Frothy Scrub Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay shluff off excess dead skin. My face looks smooth and feels fresh after using this. I am now a loyal customer to this brand.
Alana C.
The one word that really comes to mind is honestly "cleanse". My body feels amazing after using this exfoliating type scrub! Smells very nice and gently takes off all dirt and dry skin that you don't want on your body anymore. This is a GREAT amount for the price... Really recommend this and the brand in general!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I should give this a 5 star rating just for the simple that it’s a great bargain but I feel like it dried me out more than I thought it would. However that shows that it is a pretty legit exfoliant! I mean I think for the price everyone should see how it works on them
lindsey b.
Palmdale, CA
This face scrub intense! It really exfoliates the skin and makes it feel really clean. It removes the dead skin cells and leaves my skin feeling smoother. This probably wouldn’t work for sensitive skin though because of how much it scrubs.
Lisa B.
I bought this for my husband but I fell in love with it. Its awesome to remove makeup and it makes me feel like my face is super clean, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Amazing face wash.
A'Nyeshia T.
This is one of the best scrubs I've ever used. I've tried scrubs by St. Ives's and other knock off scrubs but the don't do the job like Alba™. First off, this scrub is NOT a pollutant like other products. Also, there are NO parabens, synthetic fragrances, or phthalates (which most products have). The ingredients are 100% vegetarian, so I feel better knowing what I'm putting on my face is natural. The buffing beads (which are biodegradable) are small so they do more of a micro exfoliation. My face is smoother and because this is a detox scrub it's brighter too.
Lauryn M.
Erik R.
Fort Lauderdale
I really enjoyed the detox scrub by Alba! It is gentle and foams up well, yet the scrubbing properties are just enough you can feel the dirt and grime leaving your pores. I felt very clean and refreshed after I was rinsed off. The scent was great in the shower, but almost non existent once you are dried off. I felt a little drier than normal afterwards, so I used extra lotion to help moisturize. I would recommend this product, as my skin did feel extremely clean.
kayla e.
Augusta, GA
So I have only used this twice and on my face but so far I love it. It dries my face out and removes all of the dead skin from it. I use an overnight facial oil afterwards to remoisturize my skin. It smells great and has a great consistency as well. The beads in it are great exfoliators. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It’s definitely a bang for your buck. I paid a little over $6 and a little goes a long way. Can’t wait to use on my whole body !
Kim M.
Holland, MI
Really helped my skin, I enjoyed using it very much. The price was reasonable because it is natural, and all of the ingredients worked together to give my skin a radiant glow. This product really went above my expectations, it was great. 10/10 would recommend to others who are considering purchasing this detox scrub.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Anyone with normal skin try this scrub?
Theresa R.
Passaic, NJ
How do others that have used this liked it so far? Is it worth a scrub?