BY ALBA BOTANICA

Everyday our skin soaks in pollutants that gunk up pores and cause complexion chaos. With the powerful extraction action of real volcanic clay, this hypo-allergenic cleanser quickly clears away problematic impurities while an infusion of torch ginger and yerba mata help rebuild natural defenses. Aloha, bright, clean skin!

• Skin detoxifying
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Rich in antioxidants

Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capric Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocoas Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Etlingera Elatior Flower Extract, Illex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Alcohol, Allyl Caproate, Bentonite, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Heptyl Glucoside, Jojoba Esters, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Phytate, Triethyl Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Iron Oxide (CI 77499). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Can you use this product everyday? How often are you supp...1 Answers
  • How does this do with dry skin, or is it too drying?2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Detox Cleanser Anti-pollution Volcanic Clay
  • "I have used Alba for years, I love the quality ingredients they use in their products and the cute packaging is a plus. I normally find it at target and feel it is a great product for anyone with sensitive skin or someone looking for a product with clean ingredients :)" in 5 reviews
Carlene M.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a vegan, so this product is perfect. Soft on my combination skin. Smells good and it's not oily at all. It is amazing. 100% recommend, I will be using this product for a while. Both of these work amazing.
Rene R.
Barstow, CA
I picked this up from Walmart awhile ago, after receiving a free Alba Botanical product awhile ago from Influenster and ♥️ing the product SO much. I decided to try out other products from the family! Let me just say straight up, I have very sensitive skin.. and this stuff makes my face feel so tingly but in a good way! The smell of it is indescribable. It’s a combination of both floral yet.. tropical? It lathers up real nicely just after using a dime sized portion of it so don’t bother using too much. It’ll last you awhile! It leaves my face feeling very smooth once washed off and doesn’t leave dry flakes on my skin like most cleansers do. I love it because it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals in it that’ll hurt your skin. It’s literally 100% 🌱 vegetarian ingredients that I love so much. It’s definitely worth buying.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I adore this brand and product. I have loved every single product I have tried and they are 100% cruelty free! This facial cleanser is one I keep repurchasing from them. It leaves my skin feeling so soft. But I also have that super deep down in your pores clean. I like using this along with the Alba Bontanica Good & Clean Toxin Release Scrub for extra exfoliation when I need it. All of their products smell amazing and preform perfectly. I always recommend their products
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Alba is one of my absolute favorite skin care lines , hands down! They make amazing products that are tough and gentle at the same time if that makes sense! This volcanic product really helps to detox the skin and rid it of acne causing bacteria leaving it feeling really clean! I also love to use the volcanic skin scrub as well and follow up with the green tea aloe oil free moisturizer after ! You can find these great products for reduced prices at tjmaxx or at most grocery stores in the health sections . I find they are totally worth the price !
Jane O.
Pretty nice simple cleanser. Don’t think it does too much to detoxify skin but is gentle and smells nice like pineapple. Has small black particles that I guess are volcanic clay that maybe helps gently exfoliate. Probably won’t repurchase just bc it doesn’t wow me.
Kara B.
McCordsville , IN
This was my first time using this product. After squeezing it onto my hand, it had a goopy texture, and then applying it to my face, it kept that same slimey/goopy feel. It was rather thick and, like the directions said, it didn’t dry on my face, but it said that it was supposed to have a warming feel, which I don’t really think I felt. I did feel some sort of exfoliation happening, and then when I went to wash it off, it took more effort than I was anticipating. After I did get it all off and dried my face, my skin did feel very soft and smooth, though!
Elizabeth C.
East Haven, CT
This has been my go to! I don’t like to use anything to harsh on my face bc it’s so dry esspecially in the summer months but this was amazing and didn’t make it super dry ! I would recomend this to anyone who has dry skin bc it left my face so moisturized!
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I just ordered this off of Amazon with my Christmas gift card and I am so pleased with this product. Alba never lets me down. This volcanic clay mask makes my face feel so refreshed afterwards and all day! I use this everyday. It's not overpowering or too drying if that's what people are afraid of, but everyone's skin is different. I have combination skin and in the colder season right now my face does get a little dryer and some products burn my face, this is lightweight and cleansing. You can feel it doing it's job!
Nessa B.
Walnut Creek, CA
I was not a fan of this because of the formula. It is a dense gel that is not spreadable. I found that I had to use a lot of product to cleanse my whole face. It did do the job of cleaning and is a natural product but I felt I wasted a lot of product and it felt like it was still sticky on my face after.
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
This mask from the drug store is amazing I’ve tried numerous of high end products but i always go back to this one! Love the feeling of my face after I peel it off feels like my skin is brand new
Cassandra W.
How does this do with dry skin, or is it too drying?
Maha J.
Houston
Can you use this product everyday? How often are you supposed to use it?

Amazon