BeautyBodyBody CareAlba Botanica
Hawaiian Deep Moisturizing Body Cream, Kukui Nut

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Deep Moisturizing Body Cream, Kukui Nut

One smooth encounter with this grand-luxe body cream and skin will go coo-coo for kukui. High in essential fatty acids and nutrients, kukui nut softens and nurtures skin. We blend in vanilla, cucumber and arnica extracts, tropical oils and enriching shea and cocoa butters to lock in moisture for all day softness.

I live in CA does anyone know we're they sell this?
What other Alba products have you tried and liked or not liked and why?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Deep Moisturizing Body Cream, Kukui Nut!
Product Highlights
Seriously love the smell of this lotion! I also love how moisturizing it makes my skin feel! I would so buy it again! Smells great any time of year but especially in the summer!in reviews
This lotion smells amazing and instantly I'm transformed to an island getaway.in reviews
Smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth.in reviews
Caitlin G.
Northport, AL
This lotion is both rich in moisture and good for your skin. The smell is unbelievable. The price can't be beat!
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
It smells amazing. Helps when I have dry skin. I live in Nevada and my skin gets super dry during the winter. It is very gentle for senstive skin. Makes my skin feel super soft. I bought it at wholefoods and it was definitely worth the money! Would totally recommend.
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
I have the papaya mango cream and I love it! It smells very good and refreshing. It leaves my skin smooth and smelling yummy. It also leaves my room smelling like it after applying it lol
Ashley H.
I love product it smells amazing and leaves my skin soft and moisturized good stuff
Bailey S.
Springville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this as a massage therapist. I love the texture and the smell but the consistency changes over time. Over all a good product.
Jayme R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a nice thick body cream that leaves my skin so very soft and definitely hydrated. The smell is amazing and if I could find a perfume that matched it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I normally use this after using the Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Oil right out of the shower. The combination is perfect for me. I have tried a lot of body creams but this one is my favorite.
Jen F.
San Diego, CA
This is ridiculously moisturizing and nothing compares even then $100 stuff. This holds moisture in my skin like no other!
Marisa A.
Indiana, PA
I love this body butter so much. The scent is amazing and the rich lotion leaves my skin so soft without feeling greasy. I use it year-round.
Daniella V.
I was recommended this product because it's very moisturizing and good for your skin I have no complains, absolutely love!
Elizabeth N.
Dover, MA
my favorite body lotion of all time. my skin has never been so soft. also it smells amazing! if you like fruity scents, I’d definitely recommend this one. Not too sweet or overwhelming, which I appreciate.