BY ALBA BOTANICA

For a sleek, smooth style, take a permanent vacation from the harsh sulfates and flattening, heavy silicones in ordinary consitioners. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® So Smooth Gardenia Conditioner, featuring botanical treats to weightlessly smooth your tresses. Gardenia extract, soy protein and light tropical oils protect against humidity for all-day frizz control that gives a sleek, polished look with no oil residue. Destination smooth.

• For hair prone to frizz and flyaways
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol(1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Has anyone tried this conditioner on natural 4b/c texture...1 Answers
  • Does this contain any coconut or coconut derived products? 1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have a good smell?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
This product is for the gains! Not only does it make your hair smell like a tropical island gyal, but it leaves your hair feeling soft and clean. There are no sulfates or harsh chemicals. It doesn’t strip away treated hair, and adds moisture back to dry hair! I love it! I definitely stock up on this!
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I could take or leave this product. I bought it at Walgreens because they were out of the shampoo I did want. I always thought gardenia smelled like a sweet flower but this kinda has that stinky jasmine smell to it. My hair doesn't seem to be better or worse without it. I think I need something tougher to smooth my locks.
Amanda S.
This conditioner does what it says it will-- my hair is unbelievably soft and smooth after using it. However, the low-star rating is in part due to the accompanying shampoo-- it's terrible, and since I don't mix-and-match my shampoos and conditioners I won't be buying this conditioner either. It's organic, which is good, and thus the texture is a little bit different than a drugstore brand would be, but nothing too annoying.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
This product works well and I love that its organic + sulfate free. It feels like a nice alternative to the traditional drug store brands. I think the packaging is kind of tricky sometimes since you're using tapping the bottle but thats my only complaint. Love the smell, and on my oily fine hair this conditioner is the best!
Michelle H.
Portland, OR
LOVE!!!! Makes my hair soft but not so much it isn't style-able. That is my biggest plus because with some shampoos it makes my hair so soft that it wont hold a curl or style the way I like it to. Other pros about this shampoo and conditioner is the scent! Smells amazing! It is also usually found at a fair price for the quality. I go to Safeway, it is almost always on sale there.
Sarah T.
This conditioner smells delightful and does a great job detangling and moisturizing my hair. My hair is curly, and this conditioner helps maintain my curls while also conditioning my hair. This is super affordable, I purchased mine at Ross.
Jennifer B.
I LOVE this stuff!! I cannot get enough of Alba products. My boyfriend is vegan, so this follows that which is HUGE for him. But it's still beautifully packaged and everything smells so great! I also have eczema in my scalp, and this doesn't make my head itch like other shampoos do. YAY!
Sasha C.
Port huron, MI
I love alba botanica! I normally purchase the coconut milk but decided to purchase this one instead. I got it at tj maxx for around $12.99 and l feel like this one isn't for me. It works, but the smell I don't care for and I feel like it did nothing for my straight hair.
Emily C.
Love this conditioner! Really makes my hair smooth without weighing hair down! I use with the shampoo and I will continue to use in the future! I have fine, shoulder length hair for reference
Taylor H.
Franklin, TN
This conditioner did nothing for my hair. It smelled nice but it didn't condition very well and it was very difficult to get out of the bottle , especially when I got to the bottom.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Is this good for curly hair?
Kim S.
Buckhannon, WV
Does this shampoo have a good smell?
Mesha W.
Tampa, FL
Has anyone tried this conditioner on natural 4b/c textured hair? Looking to switch it up with my conditioners but keep my curls soft and quenched.
Amanda B.
Newburgh, NY
Does this contain any coconut or coconut derived products?