Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Natural uploaded by Kasey C.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Natural uploaded by Kasey C.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

New & improved.
Alba Botanica®.
Natural.
Hawaiian conditioner.
Colorific plumeria for vibrant, lasting color.
No color-stripping sulfates or salts. see more...

• What would u rate it out of 10? 9/10 but I use the honeydew on... 7 Answers
Elleniri D.
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product worked magic on my wavy curly hair which gets frizzy . first of the fact it has essential oils and has a mango , pineapple , papaya smells is amazing good for me . now it is a bit expensive i got mines 12oz which won't last a lot but worth trying a vegan product that is also geared to frizzy and wavy hair . i love I don't contain sulfates or paraben i just have one concern it has sodium benzonate but clearly more jojoba oil and macademia seed oil . i don't if I'm the only one but it also has a grapefruit scent and probably essential oil definitely ill use this after color treated hair and non colored hair.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Bronx, NY
I've been an Alba fan since my cousin introduced me the brand It has all natural ingredients which I need my skin is very sensitive. Alba Botanical Hawaiian conditioner was one of the very first products I tried. I just got back from Hawaii so I chose that one. I dye my hair blond so I need a conditioner that will give my hair a lot of moisture. Try it you won't be disappointed
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse
Love love love this Conditioner. It smells so great and is Cruelty Free. Other Conditioners leave my hair feeling like it's heavy and full of product but not this one it leaves my hair feeling light and clean and smelling amazing. I purchased mine from Walgreens for $8 with the Shampoo. I will be definitely buying again.
Emi K.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Good conditioner. The smell is probably the best part of it. It smells amazing! Otherwise, it's a decent product. It conditions well. It didn't work wonders on my hair though. I'm just obsessed with the smell hence the reason I keep using it. There are better products out there for sure.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This was the only option at my local Walmart so I got it to match the shampoo brand. It smelled amazing and I was so happy I got it. I absolutely love all of Alba's hair and body products. They leave your skin and hair so soft, silky, feeling clean, and smelling so great.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff smells amazing, like pina coladas and summer time! On top of that it gives my dry curly hair so much moisture that I've found myself able to stretch the amount of time I can go between deep conditioning treatments by several days
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
Alba Botanical makes really wonderful shampoo and conditioner products, and the Plumeria scent is my most favorite. I love how it makes my hair feel and smell after washing with this shampoo and the matching conditioner.
Nina C.
Nina C.
I only use Alba products for my face and hair, this one smells so good that sometimes I swear I'm on vacation! I love how beneficial all their products are for your body
Amber B.
Amber B.
Spanaway , WA
The smell alone on this conditioner was all it took for me to buy it. It is nice and thick.
I have long thick wavy hair and it did not weigh it down
Absolutely love this stuff! Makes my hair feel amazing and protects my color! Not to mention the smell is awesome! Highly recommend this product!
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
What would u rate it out of 10?
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
How does this work? I've been looking to buy it but wasn't sure! My hair is so dry and long!
Juliette L.
Juliette L.
Pleasant Hill
Is it good for curly hair ?
Michaela F.