Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Kasey C.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Kasey C.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary conditioners. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® Colorific Plumeria Conditioner with the replenishing moisture of jojoba, kukui, and macadamia. Color-processed or damaged hair gulps down deep tropical hydration for restored softness and manageability. Color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• For color treated hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol(1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on iHerb
Elizabeth B.
Bigfork, MT
Alba Botanical makes really wonderful shampoo and conditioner products, and the Plumeria scent is my most favorite. I love how it makes my hair feel and smell after washing with this shampoo and the matching conditioner.
Christina C.
I only use Alba products for my face and hair, this one smells so good that sometimes I swear I'm on vacation! I love how beneficial all their products are for your body
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Loved the smell of this product. I took it on vacation and I loved the tropical mango smell and the plumeria one as well. It didn't totally take away the frizz like others do but it was good.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Herbal Essence is my all time favorite brand to use for my long, fine, color treated hair. I now buy the larger bottles like this one and love this brand! It arrived before it was due in my Prime Pantry box!
Amber B.
Spanaway , WA
The smell alone on this conditioner was all it took for me to buy it. It is nice and thick.
I have long thick wavy hair and it did not weigh it down
Dani G.
Media, PA
Super hydrating and smells wonderful! My hair is easy to detangle and style. Not to mention it leaves my hair shiny! I would definitely recommend.
Absolutely love this stuff! Makes my hair feel amazing and protects my color! Not to mention the smell is awesome! Highly recommend this product!
Caroline B.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a really good conditioner, especially for a natural brand, however it isn't as moisturizing as I needed so I moved on. Great scent though!
Amber G.
Reno, NV
This is a great product! It smells really good and it makes my hair really soft. It leaves my hair smooth and silky. I recommend this product!
Sage B.
It's really thick and a little really does go a long way! It's my go to conditioner for when I have colored hair and it smells nice too!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
What would u rate it out of 10?
Lauren K.
How does this work? I've been looking to buy it but wasn't sure! My hair is so dry and long!
Juliette L.
Pleasant Hill
Is it good for curly hair ?
Michaela F.