Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Kasey C.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Kasey C.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary conditioners. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® Colorific Plumeria Conditioner with the replenishing moisture of jojoba, kukui, and macadamia. Color-processed or damaged hair gulps down deep tropical hydration for restored softness and manageability. Color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• For color treated hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol(1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on www.ama...*
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
This product worked magic on my wavy curly hair which gets frizzy . first of the fact it has essential oils and has a mango , pineapple , papaya smells is amazing good for me . now it is a bit expensive i got mines 12oz which won't last a lot but worth trying a vegan product that is also geared to frizzy and wavy hair . i love I don't contain sulfates or paraben i just have one concern it has sodium benzonate but clearly more jojoba oil and macademia seed oil . i don't if I'm the only one but it also has a grapefruit scent and probably essential oil definitely ill use this after color treated hair and non colored hair.
Linsey S.
Bardstown
One of my favorite conditioners. It smells so good and is creamy and thick which helps to moisturize my hair and helped to detangle my hair because it tangles easily.
Sandra R.
Bronx, NY
I've been an Alba fan since my cousin introduced me the brand It has all natural ingredients which I need my skin is very sensitive. Alba Botanical Hawaiian conditioner was one of the very first products I tried. I just got back from Hawaii so I chose that one. I dye my hair blond so I need a conditioner that will give my hair a lot of moisture. Try it you won't be disappointed
Christina A.
Good natural conditioner with a medium body that I have had good luck in finding at local Marshall's. The scents are great but they don't do much in the way of deep conditioning. I prefer EO brand for quality and also since I can find that at Grocery Outlet sometimes which ends up being the same price for about four times the amount of product.
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Good conditioner. The smell is probably the best part of it. It smells amazing! Otherwise, it's a decent product. It conditions well. It didn't work wonders on my hair though. I'm just obsessed with the smell hence the reason I keep using it. There are better products out there for sure.
Skylar S.
La Crosse
Love love love this Conditioner. It smells so great and is Cruelty Free. Other Conditioners leave my hair feeling like it's heavy and full of product but not this one it leaves my hair feeling light and clean and smelling amazing. I purchased mine from Walgreens for $8 with the Shampoo. I will be definitely buying again.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
This was the only option at my local Walmart so I got it to match the shampoo brand. It smelled amazing and I was so happy I got it. I absolutely love all of Alba's hair and body products. They leave your skin and hair so soft, silky, feeling clean, and smelling so great.
DONNA V.
Even though this product is not the cheapest, it is worth it to have a wonderful product that keeps my hair healthy. I have fine hair that can get frizzy and weak. This product is gentle yet effective to keep my hair smooth and cared for, not to mention the pleasant fragrance I love...
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff smells amazing, like pina coladas and summer time! On top of that it gives my dry curly hair so much moisture that I've found myself able to stretch the amount of time I can go between deep conditioning treatments by several days
Jessica K.
Lawton
The first time I used this product was at a friend's house. I absolutely loved the smell of it and my hair felt soft and hydrated after one use. I have pretty oily hair and it didn't make it any worse, so that's a plus!  I keep it in my rotation of hair soaps. I was satisfied by it and it's still one of my favorites!
Melody K.
Roy , UT
What would u rate it out of 10?
Lauren K.
How does this work? I've been looking to buy it but wasn't sure! My hair is so dry and long!
Juliette L.
Pleasant Hill
Is it good for curly hair ?
Michaela F.