Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Kasey C.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Kasey C.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

For truly terrific color week after week, take a vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary conditioners. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® Colorific Plumeria Conditioner with the replenishing moisture of jojoba, kukui, and macadamia. Color-processed or damaged hair gulps down deep tropical hydration for restored softness and manageability. Color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• For color treated hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol(1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walgreens*
Caroline O.
This is a really great conditioner. It is super hydrating and leaves your hair looking absolutely beautiful. It also has really great natural ingredients. However, the smell is very strong when you are using it and I did not lime that.
Karinna N.
Lynchburg, VA
The smell of this is amazing and I am so pleased with the way this product worked on my hair. Alba is a great brand dedicated to natural ingredients so you can’t go wrong with essentially any product from them!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This smells AMAZING! Like fresh plumeria leis when you get off the plane in Hawaii. I love that it's sulfate free and made with natural vegan ingredients. It does a decent job at conditioning, I use this if I'm going to curl my hair since it's light weight and doesn't weigh my hair down. It isn't the most moisturizing or hydrating but it's a good daily conditioner.
Stina P.
San Diego, CA
this is my favorite conditioner! it de-tangles so well and the scent is mild and goes with whatever shampoo i want to use with it. i love that the ingredients are natural. i just use it on my tips though since i have oily hair. but after i rinse it really good i usually don't have any problems with oil left behind from the conditioner
Sam B.
St Augustine, FL
I’m not going on to do anything about tomorrow morning then leave it to your parents and I can go get over there you want me over here I don’t know if I want you know what I mean I’m just laying here and it’s just I’ll
Jessica K.
Lawton
The first time I used this product was at a friend's house. I absolutely loved the smell of it and my hair felt soft and hydrated after one use. I have pretty oily hair and it didn't make it any worse, so that's a plus!  I keep it in my rotation of hair soaps. I was satisfied by it and it's still one of my favorites!
Tara J.
Selma
Although this conditioner smells AMAZEBALLS, it didn't do much for my hair. It didn't really help me detangle in the shower, it didn't make it particularly soft, and my curls were not very moisturized after using this product.
Dori G.
I love love love the way this smells. Is it the best conditioner out there? No, but it's good. I have super thick curly hair, so I demand a lot of my conditioners. I feel like this would be great for people that just need a light condition. I ended up using it to shave my legs when I ran out of shaving cream and it worked surprisingly well!
Elleniri D.
Brooklyn, NY
This product worked magic on my wavy curly hair which gets frizzy . first of the fact it has essential oils and has a mango , pineapple , papaya smells is amazing good for me . now it is a bit expensive i got mines 12oz which won't last a lot but worth trying a vegan product that is also geared to frizzy and wavy hair . i love I don't contain sulfates or paraben i just have one concern it has sodium benzonate but clearly more jojoba oil and macademia seed oil . i don't if I'm the only one but it also has a grapefruit scent and probably essential oil definitely ill use this after color treated hair and non colored hair.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
What would u rate it out of 10?
Lauren K.
How does this work? I've been looking to buy it but wasn't sure! My hair is so dry and long!
Juliette L.
Pleasant Hill
Is it good for curly hair ?
Michaela F.