Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria

For truly terrific color week after week, take a vacation from the color-stripping sulfates and drying salts in ordinary conditioners. Instead, discover Alba Botanica® Colorific Plumeria Conditioner with the replenishing moisture of jojoba, kukui, and macadamia. Color-processed or damaged hair gulps down deep tropical hydration for restored softness and manageability. Color stays vibrant and hair feels naturally healthy. Welcome to island happy hair.

• For color treated hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol(1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum) (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

What would u rate it out of 10?
Does the smell last?
Is it good for curly hair ?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria!
How would you rate this product?
Campbell , OH
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Tori L.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria is amazing! I love the way it smells. It’s a plus that it doesn’t have any dyes or sulfates. It worked really well on my color treated hair. I have super dry hair as well. Especially now that it’s winter. It can be hard to find products that show instant results but this did just that! I’ve already washed my hair with the shampoo and the conditioner twice and have seen major results. My curls soak up all the moisture. My ends are less frizzy and my color is still vibrant after dying it right before my first use. I would recommend this to anyone with dry, color treated hair! Definitely will continue to use this product!!!
Fort worth , TX
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Daina R.
First of all, this product smells AMAZING! Not only in the bottle, but left my hair smelling great for a long time after use. I recently had my hair colored black so this Alba Botanical VoxBox came at the perfect time. I have used it a couple of times since coloring my hair and I have had no fading, my hair is super shiny and soft, and feels very healthy and moisturizing. I love that it’s free of sulfates, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates, and that they don’t do testing on animals. It’s also great that it’s ph balanced. So far I have zero complaints and love the product! I will definitely be buying more when this bottle runs out!
Bronx, NY
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by sharlene A.
I received this and the shampoo for free from Influenster. Its got great slip, and you can easily detangle with it. If you like a floral scent that isn’t too overpowering, you might want to try this with its fellow shampoo. So far, I like it and will continue to use it.
Columbus, OH
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Caron W.
this conditioner is amazing, it leaves my hair soft, and not heavy or weighted down with excess product. it manages my frizz, and helps soften my color damaged hair, while also preventing the color bleed that often occurs with red hair. my only complaint is that is vegetarian based products and not vegan. otherwise, I reccomend it.
Pittsburgh, PA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Felicia D.
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Felicia D.
I tried this conditioner as soon as I received the product softens hair makes it shine beautifully I wouldn't improve this product as it does everything its supposed to.... The scent smells so good like a Hawaii tropical smell goes on smooth rinses well and is just the best conditioner I've used yet..... Does exactly what it is supposed to do! thanks to influenster for letting me try these products!
Ozark, AL
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Nicole C.
First off let me say I did not like the scent. I felt like I smelled like old lady perfume. All in all it was a good conditioner though and I like that it didn’t leave a layer of filmy residue on my hair afterwards and it was easy to brush out after I showered.. I have long hair so that is a main thing I look for in conditioners! I would definitely buy this product in a different scent. I enjoyed it.
West Warwick, RI
I’m a fan of the plumeria scent. It’s a nice subtle, floral scent, not overpowering in any way. My hair gets very dry from being dyed and fried multiple times, so I need a conditioner to help give it that soft and nourished look. I’m happy to say that the conditioner delivered on that. My hair feels great. Now to wait and see how it manages to help maintain the color in my hair.
Freeport, TX
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Heather C.
First and foremost, I wish I would have found out about this shampoo sooner! This shampoo doesn’t weight down my hair, it adds volume, which I lack so that’s a major plus! With my hair being dyed, I found that this shampoo paired with the conditioner doesn’t strip my hair, it nourishes and soften. Over all I’m super satisfied with this product and will be purchasing in the future!
Newport News , VA
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Colorific Plumeria uploaded by Kortni E.
After the shampoo felt likenit stripped my hair of its health, the conditioner was happily welcomed. But of course after that, I think any old conditioner would have done. Nothing special happened with my hair other than normal conditioning and some floral scenting. My hair is not softer or shinier than normal or than my old conditioner. Will not buy this brand.
Bay City , MI
After finally getting my hair professionally colored this is the best Voxbox I could have received! This condition left my color treated hair feeling soft and bright. A lot of other conditioners weigh my hair down and make it look dull. Not this one!! I will definitely recommend this conditioner/ shampoo to everyone!