BY ALBA BOTANICA

Ordinary conditioners can weigh down your style with flattening sulfates and heavy minerals. Pump up your volume with this volumizing conditioner featuring botanical replenishment as light as a summer breeze. Exotic extracts and weightless tropical oils nourish even over-processed hair without heaviness. So your result is boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Welcome to Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Cetrimonium Chloride, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on kmart*
Melody C.
I love natural products. This has a delightful scent and works well to provide moisture to my hair. It's not too heavy and didn't weigh my hair down. Leaves your hair very soft. I would definitely recommend it.
Pj E.
Santa Barbara, CA
I really like this conditioner because it was very moisturizing! It was an extremely good price at TJ Maxx as well! It made my hair feel really soft and silky!!! I was satisfied with this purchase!I
Jaime Cerridwen D.
Alba botanicals has GREAT products the only problem is.. the price is a little much for me. It's hard to find around here except at the natural food stores and they are not cheap here.
Michelle P.
I like the fragrance. It is my go to brand when I shop at Sprouts or Whole Foods. I must be careful to not use too much of the conditioner cause it will flatten my hair
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
I have been using the Alba Hawaiian mango hair conditioner for about a week now and I'm loving it. I love the scent of the mango, it smells delicious! I have fine hair so I chose the bodybuilder for extra volume and bounce. The texture of the conditioner is quite thick almost lotion like, so I was a little worried it would weigh down my hair, but it rinses out nicely and doesn't add weight or a residue. I purchased this conditioner locally as a B1G1 deal with the shampoo, but would gladly pay full price for each in the future.
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
The bottles always cost a bit more than I would want to pay but it is a really good conditioner it works well moisturizes the hands that smooth and shiny and it gives her body and volume I really like it the smell is always really good it doesn't feel like other products that just seem to kind of relax your hair which in my case I have curly hair so I don't want to relax my curls but overall I really like it it's a product I would definitely recommend
Aubrey A. S.
I love everything in the Hawaiian line. The smell is so natural, fruity and clean. It transports you to Hawaii - very authentic scents. This product adds volume without weight and won't strip your color. Since their products are natural, I am a little more adventurous with trying them for alternative uses. I have used this as a shaving cream, and it has left my skin incredibly soft and cut free!
Marcie G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to use Alba Botanica because they use natural ingredients to make their products. They do not test on animals and quite frankly, they smell amazing! For an organic shampoo/conditioner, the price isn't bad either. I am sometimes able to pick them up at TJ Maxx for much cheaper than Sprouts or Whole Foods. I like their products and would recommend them!
Christy S.
Wendell
Use to use this product a couple of years ago. For me and my skin type overall I was a great product however after using for awhile it started to dry my skin out the more I use it. I even gave my skin a break however when I ended up going back to using it I felt that it was just no longer the right product for me
kaila; s.
Washington State
I love this hair conditioner, my sister brought it home one day so I used it. It was great at first, but it's almost like it lost its charm after a while. My hair is SUPER thick and kinky, so it absorbs moisture very well. The shampoo and conditioner worked for a while, until I found something that moisturizers better.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Who else is in love with Alba brand?
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Does this really add body to fine hair?