BY ALBA BOTANICA

Ordinary conditioners can weigh down your style with flattening sulfates and heavy minerals. Pump up your volume with this volumizing conditioner featuring botanical replenishment as light as a summer breeze. Exotic extracts and weightless tropical oils nourish even over-processed hair without heaviness. So your result is boosted volume and beautiful bounce. Welcome to Big Island beautiful.

• For flat, limp hair
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy minerals

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Cetrimonium Chloride, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Yeast Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract(1), Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Seedcake, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Sodium PCA, Retinyl Palmitate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walgreens*
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product as a short term use product when I went to Walgreens. Walgreens didn't have my usual Shea moisture conditioner that I used. I settled for this. I'm very pleased either this product. It smells great and keeps my hair very silky. I'll be buying this again.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I used different version of this but it still smelled amazing and left my hair feeling great ! It didn't irritate my skin, my hair felt clean and silky soft, and definitely not weighed down or icky. This is an amazing brand and I highly recommend them.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alba hair conditioner is a great product. It makes hair so clean, smooth and touchable.it is a little pricey but not too much. The scent is great but not long lasting. I do have others I like more but Alba is definitely in my top ten !
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just like most of alba hair products the conditioner is awesome
smells like some time of yummy sorbet. am I in Hawaii or what? love this stuff
Aubrey A. S.
I love everything in the Hawaiian line. The smell is so natural, fruity and clean. It transports you to Hawaii - very authentic scents. This product adds volume without weight and won't strip your color. Since their products are natural, I am a little more adventurous with trying them for alternative uses. I have used this as a shaving cream, and it has left my skin incredibly soft and cut free!
Alexandra M.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner!!! It made my hair super soft. I was attracted to the packaging because I am a Hawaiian dancer. This definitely exceeded my expectations. My hair has never been softer and it's so manageable. I have thick hair but it gets oily fast. But this conditioner doesn't weigh it down what so ever. I actually got this on clearance at Walgreens for $3!!!! Such a steal.
Marcie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use Alba Botanica because they use natural ingredients to make their products. They do not test on animals and quite frankly, they smell amazing! For an organic shampoo/conditioner, the price isn't bad either. I am sometimes able to pick them up at TJ Maxx for much cheaper than Sprouts or Whole Foods. I like their products and would recommend them!
Brenda M.
Saylorsburg , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner not only works amazing it also smells amazing! Soothed my dry, bleached hair without making it heavy or oily. I love that I can purchase at Target when I'm running errands. Absolutely a satisfied customer
Tara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous hair conditioner. It's so creamy and rich. I can feel my hair detangle when I'm massaging it through my hair. It rinses perfectly. It doesn't leave a residue and my hair is so soft.
Melissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad but not my favorite. Builds up on my hair and doesn't seem to leave my hair clean. It smells amazing. I have very curly hair and it seems to tangle my curls.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who else is in love with Alba brand?
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really add body to fine hair?