BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Cocktail Body Wash Mai Tai Description: Natural Revitalizing Paraben and SLS Free For Normal to Dry Skin Each Hawaiian Cocktail Body Wash is infused with gentle botanical cleansers and moisturizing nut oils and then spiked with concentrated sugar cane extract, a secret rum-loving ingredient, to help slough off dullness to reveal skins hidden beauty. Take your skin on a tropical spa vacation with this revitalizing body wash. A refreshing blend of orange peel and lime extracts work together with almond oil and aloe to create the perfect natural libation to simultaneously stimulate and soothe. Free Of Animal testing, artificial colors, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or sodium methyl sulfate. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Aqua (water), sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, aleurites moluccana seed oil ,glycine soja (soybean) oil (1), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil (1), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (1),carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract (1), mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract (1), citrus limon (lemon) peel extract (1), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract (1), saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract (1), citric acid, gellan gum, panthenol , polysorbate 20, sodium sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, alcohol (1), benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, coumarin, limonene, fragrance (parfum), annatto (CI 75120) (1) Certified Organic Ingredient • Aqua (water), sodium coco-sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, aleurites moluccana seed oil, glycine soja (soybean), macadamia ternifolia seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, mangi

• How are the Alba products? I always wanted to try them out?1 Answers
Sadiann J.
I love using this body wash. Although it doesn't lather a lot, the smell is really nice and it is a really light substance. It is very moisturizing and it cleans really well.
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
I love the Alba products and am a huge fan of their washes and moisturizers. This smells so amazing and tropical, and just leaves me feeling so refreshed!
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
This smells amazing and is really light and no overly oily. Feels good on the skin and I also share with my daughter
shanti j.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells so awesome I love the smell of coconut or Hawaiian flavors. My skin feeling so soft.
shyanne c.
The smell alone makes this product worth buying! It is so tropical and refreshing. The soap aspect of it is nice as well! It has a moisturizing effect to it which is great!
Ravinder K.
Wellness Guru Expert
The best body wash out there for summer and it also smells great what else do you need
Rachel L.
P C Beach, FL
Smells delicious and feels so nice on the skin. Would definitely use this more often
Amy  M.
I am a big fan of the entire Alba product line. I adore the way this smells and lathers.
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Love this body wash!!! I found it at a discount store half off. The smell is amazing when I first bout it I would just keep smelling it. I have sensitive skin on my body and had no itchiness or irritation from this. If I see it at winners again I'll definitely buy it.
Carina M.
How are the Alba products? I always wanted to try them out?