Alba Botanica Hawaiian Cocktail Body Wash Exfoliating Lava Flow uploaded by Kristina W.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Cocktail Body Wash Exfoliating Lava Flow uploaded by Kristina W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

For a shower erupting with skin-softening Polynesian pleasure, look for this exfoliating cocktail. Tiny loofah scrubbles, fruit extracts and sugar cane extract, our secret run-loving ingredient, scrub, smooth and soften to reveal your skin's hidden beauty. To escape the every day, let this cocktail wash away your cares. The only thing missing is a mini umbrella. Okole Maluna.

• Gently exfoliates
  • For all skin types
  • Features tropical nut oils and fruit extracts

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Jojoba Esters, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract(1), Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract(1), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract(1), Citric Acid, Gellan Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Suflate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Iron Oxide (CI177491). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Honestly bought this product because the bottle was pretty, but boy am I glad I did becasue now I want to try all of them! So far I'm loving it!
Samantha C.
Palmdale, CA
My most favorite. It feels good it smells good. I recommend it completely. Its amazing
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
From the packaging, to the name to, the scent this body wash is so much fun! I love the refreshing fruity scent and the natural ingredients. The lava beads are nice for a soft defoliant.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Love the scent of this body wash and that it exfoliates and doesn't dry out your skin. i really love all the products from this company. i use a loofah to scrub away and it foams up pretty well. its a very god product because of its natural ingredients
Sarah A.
Love this product! I have sensitive legs so I use it while shaving because it exfoliates while I shave. It has worked well and I would be interested in using other products from this company!
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
Leaves my skin very soft and I love that it's vegan. it smells really good too! definitely love to use this for my elbows and knees
Tamara B.
Gretna, LA
I have used this i like the smell but it makes my skin feel rough and it has a bad smell on me when i use it but i like the smell while its in the bottle
Camden D.
Richmond
IT SMELLS SO GOOD ITS DELICIOUS and cleans your body really well. doesn’t make the skin feel too tight!
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love alba botanicas products! They are natural, great smelling and most importantly effective. My favorite is there three in 1 cleansing wipes. They are also a great affordable option found at the drug store.
Natalia L.
León
In general, i love natural products like this. It smell delicious. Wow its the tropical paradise.