BY ALBA BOTANICA

Turn your tub into a tiki bar with this creamy body wash cocktail. Blended with botanical oils, our tropical tonic will quench your skin’s thirst. Sugar cane extract, our secret rum-loving ingredient, helps slough off dullness to reveal your skin’s hidden beauty. You’re just a wash away from Shangri La. Okole Maluna!

• Rich, creamy formula
  • For dry to very dry skin
  • Features tropical nut oils and fruit extracts

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract(1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(1), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract(1), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract(1), Citric Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Stearyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Annatto (CI 75120). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
jenifer w.
Lakewood, WA
I love the alba Hawaiian body scrub. It is refreshing without strong fragrances, but enough natural smell to make you think you are in a tropical location. It is great at scrubbing gently to remove dead skin. This is my go to body scrub to keep my skin fresh.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
This is a very sudsy shower wash. It smells great and easily washes off without leaving a soapy film like some body washes do. It's priced reasonably and I have purchased a few times. I definitely recommend this.
Marishya R.
San diego, CA
I love this body wash! It smells like a tropical smoothie and made my skin feel really soft. I also think that it's a great value for the price and like that it's easy to find at large retailers. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try out a new body wash.
Jess N.
Honestly when I tried this brand I was excited because it was all natural but with anything natural you have to remember it will not smell as great. I have this and the leave in conditioner for your hair and they work well but the do not smell the best.
Marci S.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this with an idea of how this should smell in my mind & it just missed the mark. It does not smell bad, but it doesn't smell "good" either.
Reniya D.
Dothan
Leaves the skin feeling moisturized and the smell lasts for hours and hours but you have to use a little to much product to achieve that.
Meaghan P.
Barrie, ON
This smells like the beach with a nice cocktail in hand. Delicious and so soothing. Gorgeous feel on the skin and great longevity.