Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Wash Renewing Passion Fruit uploaded by Monica J.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Romance your skin every time you lather with this tropically terrific body wash. Passion fruit calms, soothes and renews to reboot and refresh tired skin. Hawaiian papaya, aloe and pineapple soften, detoxify and balance. A’glow’ha, gorgeous.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Softens, detoxifies & renews skin

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Soyamidopropalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Citric Acid, Riboflavin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
Alexsis G.
Savannah
You guys, this stuff is liquid gold! It smells delicious-- like you have actually adventured out to the Hawaiian farms and bathed in these fruits. I used as a body wash AND as a soap for shaving my legs and I felt so soft! You heard of shaving your legs with conditioner because it's a treat for your legs?? Well, this is the same thing and it seemed like it took slightly longer for the hairs to grow! The aroma stays with you for a long while, too! When people ask what scent I'm wearing, I say
Justine V.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used Alba Botanica in the past and am in love with their products. I decided to try this out, but unfortunately I got an allergic reaction to it and broke out in red, itchy bumps all over my body. It smells great, and it says its hypoallergenic, but it did not work for me :(
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert
this smells so amazing. there body washes are so natural and not harsh at all. and they work great on all skin types
Smells amazing and makes your skin smell just as good all day. Lathers well and little goes a long way too.
Sadiann J.
This for me, is the holy Grail of body washes. It's smells good, cleans and lathers good and is good for my sensitive skin. The ingredients are nice as well
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
By far my favorite line of vegan products! my skin no longer breaks out. I also use the face moisturizer
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
This product smells great and really works. It lasts a long time. I use this a few times a week. Worth the price because it is a big bottle.
Monica J.
I just got this in from Amazon, it's my favorite but I ran out of my last bottle recently so I reordered it. I love that I get it shipped to my house in 2 days and it's cheaper on Amazon than in store. This smell of this body wash is so invigorating and reminds me of paradise. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and my soul refreshed! I highly recommend this body wash to anyone that loves smelling sweet n fresh after a shower!-)
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this online with hopes that it would be good for me and good for the environment. The smell is OK, not what I thought I was going to get. It works well, but I had to use a lot to get my body clean. I felt like it was a waste to use so much more. It now sits in our spare bathroom for guests, most of which are not impressed as well.
Jennifer B.
The best body wash!!! For a vegan body wash, I have to say that this IS super lathery, and amazing smelling!! I'm in love with it. Worth the splurge.
Vanessa W.