Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Jinevea S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Wake up bright delight with this purifying scrub. Revitalizing Pacific sea salts deeply detox and exfoliate while a burst of citrus awakens and renews. A medley of jojoba, macadamia, avocado and sweet almond oils lavish moisture to soften and hydrate.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Deeply detox and exfoliates skin

Ingredients: Sea Salt, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walgreens
  • "So I just bough this online it had some great reviews, it really is a great scrub the seed oil leaves my body leave so smooth the only down side is that the sea salt burns on my legs I'm guessing its due to shaving so I would recommend not to shave the day you use the scrub, all in all this is a great product." in 4 reviews
bianca b.
Grand Rapids , MI
This was my first purchase from the brand alba botanicals and I was disappointed. The salt pieces are literal chunks, way too big for me to feel as if it was doing anything except for rolling off of my body. Container leaks everywhere since it’s mostly oil and separates quickly (you have to stir it every time you want to use it). This product did not do anything for my skin except for make it greasy and slick. Hydrating but not in the way you want a scrub to be, you could get the same results rubbing coconut oil on your legs.
The only pros being that it is cheap and that there are good ingredients. Disappointing. I’m just eager to use it up so I can buy a scrub that exfoliates and doesn’t just cover your legs in oil.
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
One word: GREASY. That’s how I felt every time I used this. The liquid and sea salt always separated if I didn’t shake up the jar for a few minutes. I used it in the shower and my tub had a slimy/greasy “film” over it no matter how much I washed. I do NOT recommend getting this because it’s more liquid than sea salt and feels awful.
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
Love this body scrub! The scent is so refreshing. It’s a very citrusy-lemon smell. It leaves your skin so nourished from the moisturizer in the product. It also leaves your skin soft for days. I use this product about once a week, when I shave my legs, and it makes them so smooth and gets rid of dead skin on my feet!
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was looking for a product that would help get rid of my dry skin and something I could use prior to my self tanning products. This product smells amazing as well as works exactly how I intended it to. It smells like lemonade and scrubs my skin and gives it hydration with a glow. My skin is very irritable and this product worked amazing with my skin. It also works well prior to applying my self tanner and adds to the glow look. #albabotanica
Cindy D.
This scrub is so refreshing! It’s a little more chunky than most scrubs, but that would be the “sea-salt” part of it. And when they say salt, they mean it. I’ve used this all over my body and face and the salty flavor lingers on my lips. It’s infused with avocado oil which is SO good for your skin. It simultaneously exfoliates and moisturizes. My skin feels 10x better after I use this. And this one tub will last me months.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This salt scrub wasn't bad, but it was different and it was too harsh on my skin. The salt particles were big and sharp on my skin, so I only used it on my feet. I enjoyed it for that, but I don't see a need for a separate scrub just for my feet. Besides I wasn't too crazy about the texture where oil is separated from salt and needed mixing together before use.
Anya F.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product, but don't use it every day.  It's great for your skin, but not so great for the sensitive areas.  Try using it once a week as an indulgence.  I got this as a gift and love it.  I'm definitely going to buy another one when this one runs out!
Kaleigh N.
I use this product about once a week to exfoliate my entire body in the shower. I have dry skin (especially in winter) so this product is wonderful at moisturizing problem areas (elbows, knees). Another plus - this smells so citrus-y and energizing. I love it!
Isabella H.
Lake Wildwood
I bought it for the smell, and because I was hoping it would make my skin feel much softer. Unfortunately I didn't feel that way after showering. It made the shower floor slippery and my skin felt a million times more oily. I definitely would not recommend using this product.
Natasha C.
Reading
The most useful body scrub that I had used. The scent is very tropical and Hawaiian. I bought at target or Walmart. The best is the testure that has on the skin. I will definitely buy it again.
Rhiannon G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the alba line and am just wondering how well this particular scrub works? If it works better for certain skin types or any type?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this compare to other brands?
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this come in any tropical scents?