Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Jinevea S.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Wake up bright delight with this purifying scrub. Revitalizing Pacific sea salts deeply detox and exfoliate while a burst of citrus awakens and renews. A medley of jojoba, macadamia, avocado and sweet almond oils lavish moisture to soften and hydrate.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Deeply detox and exfoliates skin

Ingredients: Sea Salt, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walgreens*
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Ennis, TX
This is very much a "treat yourself" item. Very emollient, very hydrating, and very rich. The scent is tropical, fresh, and luxurious. Use on your body only as the individual grains are quite large and too abrasive (and oily) to use on your face. Highly recommended though.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
This sugar scrub is amazing. I love the way my skin feels after I have used sugar scrub and the scent smells just like hawaii fresh fruit. It is a good price for what you are getting and I think that it is great to use once a week or so to help keep skin looking healthy.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Loganville, GA
I love this!! It makes my body so smooth 😍😍 I also use it to hide stretch marks and refresh my skin and it works brilliantly for all!! And is not much money which is great!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for a product that would help get rid of my dry skin and something I could use prior to my self tanning products. This product smells amazing as well as works exactly how I intended it to. It smells like lemonade and scrubs my skin and gives it hydration with a glow. My skin is very irritable and this product worked amazing with my skin. It also works well prior to applying my self tanner and adds to the glow look. #albabotanica
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
Amesbury, MA
This is the most amazing scrub ever and a great price too. I use it on my feet and elbows to keep them soft about once per week. It smells really great too. The salt is very abrasive, so don't use on areas you shave. Also, it has a wonderful but strong smell, so if you like fragrance free products, you won't like this. Makes your feet baby soft.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
The most useful body scrub that I had used. The scent is very tropical and Hawaiian. I bought at target or Walmart. The best is the testure that has on the skin. I will definitely buy it again.
Aidan W.
Aidan W.
This is the best body scrub I have ever used. It it's very exfoliating but when you get out of the shower, you feel moisturized. It is like oily kind of and the shower water almost just repels you after you use it. it's great.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I liked this scrub but found extremely oily and braying on my skin not one I will be getting again
Jinevea S.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
So I just bough this online it had some great reviews, it really is a great scrub the seed oil leaves my body leave so smooth the only down side is that the sea salt burns on my legs I'm guessing its due to shaving so I would recommend not to shave the day you use the scrub, all in all this is a great product.
gloria m.
gloria m.
I've tried many scrubs and i liked this compared to many but it was not the best one of em all. it left my skin smooth but i felt like there was a lot of oil residue and even after cleaning. with soap it still felt heavy on my skin.