Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Jinevea S.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Wake up bright delight with this purifying scrub. Revitalizing Pacific sea salts deeply detox and exfoliate while a burst of citrus awakens and renews. A medley of jojoba, macadamia, avocado and sweet almond oils lavish moisture to soften and hydrate.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Deeply detox and exfoliates skin

Ingredients: Sea Salt, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walgreens
Isabella H.
Lake Wildwood
I bought it for the smell, and because I was hoping it would make my skin feel much softer. Unfortunately I didn't feel that way after showering. It made the shower floor slippery and my skin felt a million times more oily. I definitely would not recommend using this product.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for a product that would help get rid of my dry skin and something I could use prior to my self tanning products. This product smells amazing as well as works exactly how I intended it to. It smells like lemonade and scrubs my skin and gives it hydration with a glow. My skin is very irritable and this product worked amazing with my skin. It also works well prior to applying my self tanner and adds to the glow look. #albabotanica
Anya F.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product, but don't use it every day.  It's great for your skin, but not so great for the sensitive areas.  Try using it once a week as an indulgence.  I got this as a gift and love it.  I'm definitely going to buy another one when this one runs out!
Kaleigh N.
I use this product about once a week to exfoliate my entire body in the shower. I have dry skin (especially in winter) so this product is wonderful at moisturizing problem areas (elbows, knees). Another plus - this smells so citrus-y and energizing. I love it!
Natasha C.
Reading
The most useful body scrub that I had used. The scent is very tropical and Hawaiian. I bought at target or Walmart. The best is the testure that has on the skin. I will definitely buy it again.
Breanna W.
I love body scrubs and this one is wonderful nothing makes your skin feel better than a good body scrub. It has a great smell to it and leaves your skin feeling so soft! I love this brand very much worth paying for it. I would definitely use it again
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body scrub! I am going to repurchase this as I have used this weekly! It smells really good and in addition to exfoliating the skin it moisturizes it too! The oils in it leave your skin feeling smooth and clean!
Meaghan L.
Ingleside
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCRUB. I use this 3 times a week and it has never once been drying like other salt scrubs I have used. I purchased it at target and loved to add it to my collection of Alba Hawaiian products. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Courtlandt M.
Dayton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This scrub was extremely coarse and did not melt away immediately (I find the sea salt scrubs perform better for a deep scrub than the sugar based ones), but I did not love how the oil base remained on my skin and did not either rinse off or absorb easily afterward. The scent was nice, though.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Alba Bontanica is where it's at!! This smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling great! I use this with just about every shower. It's a good price I get mine at TJmaxx and I'll definitely be buying it again!
Rhiannon G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the alba line and am just wondering how well this particular scrub works? If it works better for certain skin types or any type?
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
How does this compare to other brands?
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this come in any tropical scents?