Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Jinevea S.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Scrub Revitalizing Sea Salt uploaded by Laura P.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Wake up bright delight with this purifying scrub. Revitalizing Pacific sea salts deeply detox and exfoliate while a burst of citrus awakens and renews. A medley of jojoba, macadamia, avocado and sweet almond oils lavish moisture to soften and hydrate.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Deeply detox and exfoliates skin

Ingredients: Sea Salt, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Walgreens
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Ennis, TX
This is very much a "treat yourself" item. Very emollient, very hydrating, and very rich. The scent is tropical, fresh, and luxurious. Use on your body only as the individual grains are quite large and too abrasive (and oily) to use on your face. Highly recommended though.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
This sugar scrub is amazing. I love the way my skin feels after I have used sugar scrub and the scent smells just like hawaii fresh fruit. It is a good price for what you are getting and I think that it is great to use once a week or so to help keep skin looking healthy.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Loganville, GA
I love this!! It makes my body so smooth ūüėćūüėć I also use it to hide stretch marks and refresh my skin and it works brilliantly for all!! And is not much money which is great!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Battle Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for a product that would help get rid of my dry skin and something I could use prior to my self tanning products. This product smells amazing as well as works exactly how I intended it to. It smells like lemonade and scrubs my skin and gives it hydration with a glow. My skin is very irritable and this product worked amazing with my skin. It also works well prior to applying my self tanner and adds to the glow look. #albabotanica
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
Amesbury, MA
This is the most amazing scrub ever and a great price too. I use it on my feet and elbows to keep them soft about once per week. It smells really great too. The salt is very abrasive, so don't use on areas you shave. Also, it has a wonderful but strong smell, so if you like fragrance free products, you won't like this. Makes your feet baby soft.
Anya F.
Anya F.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this product, but don't use it every day.  It's great for your skin, but not so great for the sensitive areas.  Try using it once a week as an indulgence.  I got this as a gift and love it.  I'm definitely going to buy another one when this one runs out!
Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Lake Wildwood
I bought it for the smell, and because I was hoping it would make my skin feel much softer. Unfortunately I didn't feel that way after showering. It made the shower floor slippery and my skin felt a million times more oily. I definitely would not recommend using this product.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
I love body scrubs and this one is wonderful nothing makes your skin feel better than a good body scrub. It has a great smell to it and leaves your skin feeling so soft! I love this brand very much worth paying for it. I would definitely use it again
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body scrub! I am going to repurchase this as I have used this weekly! It smells really good and in addition to exfoliating the skin it moisturizes it too! The oils in it leave your skin feeling smooth and clean!
Meaghan L.
Meaghan L.
Ingleside
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SCRUB. I use this 3 times a week and it has never once been drying like other salt scrubs I have used. I purchased it at target and loved to add it to my collection of Alba Hawaiian products. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
I love the alba line and am just wondering how well this particular scrub works? If it works better for certain skin types or any type?
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
Newark, CA
How does this compare to other brands?
Kendall K.
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this come in any tropical scents?