BeautySkinBath & BodyAlba Botanica
Hawaiian Body Polish Smoothing Sugar Cane

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Polish Smoothing Sugar Cane

Indulge and delight with this smoothing, island treat. Sugar cane enzymes, rich in botanical exfoliants, lift impurities and smooth away dull, dry skin. Nutrient-rich honey draws in moisture while emollient kukui and macadamia oils soften and smooth. Delish!

• Hypo-allergenic
  • smooths, refines & softens skin

Ingredient: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Sucrose, Hydrated Silica, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract(1), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey(1), Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Polish Smoothing Sugar Cane!
Cassandra R.
Quartz Hill, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anything from Alba is going to be 2 things. Expensive, and awesome. It smelled gorgeous and it felt great and was less harsh than the salt scrubs out there. But be aware that it will attract ants if you have a real bad problem with them. They’ll love your bathtub afterwards which means you’ll need to scrub down your tub once you use it. Left me feeling nice and clean and soft though.
Nyeli O.
puebla
Este producto ayuda a quitar la terquedad de la piel y idrata haciéndose al ponerla como si estuviese un en esa de lujo
Julie F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a really good sugar scrub. It smells really nice. The scrub has some oil which locks moisture into your skin while you scrub. It leaves your skin super smooth and soft. It’s easy to apply and use. Highly recommend this product for use once a week.
Abbey T.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I freakin' love this stuff! The smell is divine while not being too strong. And the sugar exfoliates so nicely - doesn't feel too rough. And the oils in there are super potent because after the shower, my legs felt so smooth and moisturized, but not greasy. A+++
Ashley S.
Cedar Lake, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this not realizing just how oily it was going to be. When I opened it up I was honestly unsure on it because I don't really like oily body scrubs. I figured since I bought it I'd at least try it. I really fell in love. It's not a harsh scrub so if that's what you are looking for I'd buy a different one. This is very mild. My favorite thing about this though is how it leaves a light oil on your skin. It's not heavy but is enough to notice. I love to use it before going out because it leaves a nice sheen on your skin. The scent isn't bad but it's a little too overpowering with sweetness. I'd definitely buy again though.
Whitney C.
Knoxville, TN
I love this scrub! It smells amazing and moisturizes my skin so well. Just be careful, it can leave your tub or shower very slick!
Angela S.
Lakewood, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product. It does an amazing job exfoliating my skin and leaves it feeling nourished and so soft! The smell is delicious and as a huge bonus, it's all natural and doesn't cost too much!
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
Love this scrub! I use it once a week and not only do I feel deliciously detoxed by the end, but super moisturized as well. Budget friendly, all natural, and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. What more could a girl ask for?
Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
Smells divine, its the closest i have been able to find to hold a similar experience to a spa scrub i had once, I bought mine for about 12 dollars, i subtracted one star because i would prefer if they would use things like coconut oil
Amanda M.
Tipp City, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite product scents! Sensitive skin friendly. Exfoliates & smoothes skin well!

Looking for your answer?