Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Polish Smoothing Sugar Cane uploaded by Meredith W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Indulge and delight with this smoothing, island treat. Sugar cane enzymes, rich in botanical exfoliants, lift impurities and smooth away dull, dry skin. Nutrient-rich honey draws in moisture while emollient kukui and macadamia oils soften and smooth. Delish!

• Hypo-allergenic
  • smooths, refines & softens skin

Ingredient: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Sucrose, Hydrated Silica, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract(1), Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Honey(1), Polysorbate 80, Tocopherol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon
Angela D.
Angela D.
Arvada, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product. It does an amazing job exfoliating my skin and leaves it feeling nourished and so soft! The smell is delicious and as a huge bonus, it's all natural and doesn't cost too much!
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
Since I spend nearly all year barefoot or living in flip flops, I have to take care of my feet. This Alba Botanical Hawaiian Body Polish keeps my feet in perfect shape. It's not harsh and grainy like some sugar scrubs I've tried in the past. It softens and smooths and gives my feet the spa treatment they deserve. I love that it rinses away easily and has a fresh light scent. No animal testing, but the product does contain honey which makes it vegetarian, but not vegan.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
Anything from Alba is going to be 2 things. Expensive, and awesome. It smelled gorgeous and it felt great and was less harsh than the salt scrubs out there. But be aware that it will attract ants if you have a real bad problem with them. They’ll love your bathtub afterwards which means you’ll need to scrub down your tub once you use it. Left me feeling nice and clean and soft though.
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Greenacres
Love love love this product!! I'm a fan fav of most scrubs but this left me skin super soft. Again bought at Target (where I buy most things) is a great Sunday product after a weekend in the sun
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
smells great. works great. it's just great all over. Love anything made by alba. like knowing it's made with good healthy stuff.
Gaytri K.
Gaytri K.
Bronx, NY
Smells divine, its the closest i have been able to find to hold a similar experience to a spa scrub i had once, I bought mine for about 12 dollars, i subtracted one star because i would prefer if they would use things like coconut oil
Octavia G.
Octavia G.
I do like this body scrub. I use it before I shave and my skin feels super soft after! It also helps with the ingrown hairs
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
Love this scrub! I use it once a week and not only do I feel deliciously detoxed by the end, but super moisturized as well. Budget friendly, all natural, and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. What more could a girl ask for?
Emily H.
Emily H.
University Pk, PA
smells super good and leaves my body very soft! very gentle and natural, i love it! will purchase again and again
Grace D.
Grace D.
Very nice product! Would definitely recommend to family and friends!! Very satisfied with results!