Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Oil Deep Moisturizing Kukui Nut uploaded by Hadley W.Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Oil Deep Moisturizing Kukui Nut uploaded by Monica L.

BY ALBA BOTANICA #57 in Body Oil

Find sweet saturation with this nutrient-rich, super-smoothing, fast-absorbing body oil. Kukui nut, high in essential fatty acids, works its magic to nourish, hydrate and protect from moisture loss. Sweet almond, coconut, flaxseed and sunflower oils douse skin in silky perfection.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Deeply moisturizing

Ingredient: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil(1), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil(1), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(1), Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I haven't seen this product anywhere in sooooo long! was it disco...1 Answers
  • I am looking to try a new body oil, the one I previously used was...1 Answers
Samantha P.
This oil is amazing and smells great! It is super hydrating for skin! Love using it on top of sunblock at the beach. ;) I also use it after showering/bathing! This product is worth every penny and it's my favorite beach day item! Smells like paradise and makes my skin OH so soft!
Sam V.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
This stuff smells so dang good!!! Think hot summer day on a breezy tropical beach, with a pina colada in hand!! It makes my skins feel amazing!! I use it after I shower or I add a little to my bath water!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with very dry skin.
Dana P.
This smells so good! And the product goes a long way. However, it doesn't feel as moisturizing as I would want it to be. It has 100% vegetarian ingredients and is cruelty free! Great to put on before bed and let it soak into your skin over night.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an expensive product but it made my skin feel soft, and just over all amazing. Another good note is that it won't make you feel greasy at all. The scent was one of the best I’ve tried.

Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
LOVE this product. Its very moisturizing on the skin without any break outs and I love that its an all natural product for my body with a great scent. Absorbs weightlessly into my skin and really sinks in to get it extra soft. This is especially great in the summer if you tend to spend a lot of time out in the sun getting parched. It will bring your skin back to life.
Ashley T.
Lorton, VA
This product is amazing! It works from HEAD TO TOE and leaves your skin silky smooth, soft, and smelling fresh all day long. It smells really good! The scent is "almondy"--delicate, but not too overpowering. It works very well for a great massage oil. Wonderful product.
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff. Smells so good and it smooth enough to rub all over!! I used it when I was pregnant with my first child and it helped with stretch marks. I continued to use it after my daughter was born to help them heal. Definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay L.
Austin, TX
I bought this for pregnant and was had I did! It's lightweight, absorbs quickly, and has such a nice scent. I will say I was looking for a pure kukui oil, but this was a good alternative since it's packed with so many natural oils.
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
I really do love this product and I would highly recommend trying it. Since using this product the rash on my ring finger is gone! I have tried many products but this one is the winner. The scent reminds me of summer but isn't overbearing. The oil absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized for hours.
Julie H.
Boston, MA
The scent is great, it goes on thick and lasts a long time. I like using it on my legs in the summer for extra sheen and good to combat winter dryness. My only complaint is no matter how tight it's capped oil seeps down to the bottom and leaves a ring, so I keep it in a little dish.
Jonahs J.
I haven't seen this product anywhere in sooooo long! was it discontinued? What store could I find it in?
Jessie L.
Napa, CA
I am looking to try a new body oil, the one I previously used was palmers cocoa oil. I have sensitive skin does this product moisturize without irritating sensitive skin?