BY ALBA BOTANICA

Skin indulges in the beauty and bounty of the tropics with this skin-revitalizing body cream. Papaya and mango refine and smooth, uncovering healthy-looking, touchably-terrific skin. Beta carotene, aloe, cucumber and rosehip soothe and soften for a body beautiful awakening.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Soothes and softens skin

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil(1), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil(1), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum), Beta-Carotene (CI 40800), Caramel. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I live in CA does anyone know we're they sell this?1 Answers
  • What other Alba products have you tried and liked or not ...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Cream Rejuvenating Papaya Mango
  • "Seriously love the smell of this lotion! I also love how moisturizing it makes my skin feel! I would so buy it again! Smells great any time of year but especially in the summer!" in 3 reviews
  • "This lotion smells amazing and instantly I'm transformed to an island getaway." in 1 review
  • "Smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth." in 1 review
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
This is my go to lotion. I've tried many others and they either had too strong fragrance, left me greasy or caused me to break out. Alba soaks into the skin leaving it soft and beautiful.
Jayme R.
This is a nice thick body cream that leaves my skin so very soft and definitely hydrated. The smell is amazing and if I could find a perfume that matched it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I normally use this after using the Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Oil right out of the shower. The combination is perfect for me. I have tried a lot of body creams but this one is my favorite.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
It smells amazing. Helps when I have dry skin. I live in Nevada and my skin gets super dry during the winter. It is very gentle for senstive skin. Makes my skin feel super soft. I bought it at wholefoods and it was definitely worth the money! Would totally recommend.
Ashley T.
This body cream has such a lovely, light texture, but it is seriously moisturizing! I actually use this as a hand cream because it sinks into the skin so nicely and so I don't go through it too quickly - the scent is delicious! Mango is one of my favorite scents and it is so juicy and fresh combined with papaya. I will probably be buying another tub as soon as I am through with the one I'm on!
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
I have the papaya mango cream and I love it! It smells very good and refreshing. It leaves my skin smooth and smelling yummy. It also leaves my room smelling like it after applying it lol
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I love alba products! They don't contain harmful chemicals and don't make my skin break out in hives. This lotion smells amazing and instantly I'm transformed to an island getaway. Soaks in quickly and does not leave me feeling greasy!
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this cream for awhile now and I love it! I mostly use it right before bed so my skin soaks up all of the moisture. The cream is thick, but not heavy and it leaves my skin wonderfully soft.
Marisa D.
This smells so good! The smells stays on your skin after the shower and doesn't just disappear like some washes! I'm a mango lover and if you are too this is perfect (:
Beth M.
This cream is so rich and luscious! It leaves your skin So soft and smooth. And it smells amazing!It is long lasting and keeps your skin sooth all day.
Courtney E.
Brooklyn, NY
Lovely smell and leaves skin soft. I wanted to try something different. I have sensitive skin, so it irritates me a little. But not much.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
What other Alba products have you tried and liked or not liked and why?
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
I live in CA does anyone know we're they sell this?

Amazon