BY ALBA BOTANICA

Frustrated by frizz but don't want silicones weighing you down? The argan oil and unique plant-sourced keratin in our anti-frizz serum help seal the hair cuticles to weightlessly smooth down locks and lock out humidity. Work this smoothing serum through damp hair to seal in a frizz-free style or smooth over dry hair to tame flyaways.

• For hair prone to frizz and flyaways
  • PH balanced
  • No harsh sulfates or heavy silicones

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Gardenia Florida Flower Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Citric Acid, Diheptyl Succinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Gamma-Undecalactone, Raspberry Ketone, Terpineol.

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashlee S.
Johnson City , TN
Y'all this smells delightful! I can't say that I use it often but I do use it when I go to the beach. I have fine and thin hair and this tends to weigh it down a lot even with the tiniest of use. I was hoping for better results.
Darby S.
This is one of my fav "green" anti frizz products! It does so much more than smooth hair,its hydrating, adds shine, helped with my split ends, and totally smells great in a tropical way. This is a great multi use product that is actually good for your hair and not harming it more! It is a serum so go easy because you can get greasy hair if you use to much and put it on the mid hair shaft.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I don't usually have "frizzy" hair, but in the winter months it can get dry and staticky. When I was visiting Chicago and it was super cold, windy, and dry, I was desperate, and I found this product at Whole Foods. It was affordable, and it smelled great. It was definitely effective at keeping my flyaways under control. I would use this again if I needed it!
Jessica E.
I have very curly, thick hair and this stuff kept my frizz down till the next wash! I'm not a fan of the smell, but that's just me. Got it from Walmart, very reasonable price.