BY ALBA BOTANICA #25 in After-Sun Products

After a day in the sun, skin needs a little pick- me-up. Exotic and aromatic, the natural acids in coffee help soften skin and revitalize circulation, while caffeine and green tea help neutralize free radicals incited by sun exposure. Botanical emollients soothe, hydrate and nourish tired skin. Après-sun delight.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Rich in antioxidants

Ingredient: Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sorbitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil(1), Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(1), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Allantoin, Caffeine, Carbomer, Panthenol, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum). (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• What are the benefits of this ?? 2 Answers
  • Is this brand good ? I recently seen it and decided to try the ma...1 Answers
  • What benefit does the Kona Coffee add?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I really loved this lotion it feels really good to apply after you've spent a day in the sun." in 1 review
  • "My grandmother had ways told me to use all of Alma's products so I would recommend this for sure!" in 1 review
BB B.
Richboro, PA
I've been hooked on this product for years! It helps soothe sunburn, helps my skin from peeling, moisturizes and smells fantastic! I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother it at all. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Crystal M.
Honolulu , HI
This product has been a life saver for me during the summer. I burn easily so applying this when I get home from the beach, after a shower, it calms my skin and my redness fades. I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again! #albabotanica #hawaiian #aftersun #lotion #beachbashcontest @influenster
Martha R.
I have used this product after sun exposures for 3 years now and I love it! If I am at the beach and my skin is looking a little burnt, I will apply this lotion and it stops the burning from getting worse (as it would without the lotion). I love this lotion because you can use it all over your body and your face without having to worry. Plus is smells amazing (which isn't something you can say about every lotion/skincare product).
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I like this product a lot for moisturizing and treating my skin after I've spent a long day in the sun. I think it helps to keep my skin from being irritated and dry after a long day outside, which shocked me because I didn't think it would really help all that much.
Annie W.
I'm officially obsessed with this after sum lotion! Not only does it feel amazing and smell like sunshine and happiness in the bottle, it does such a great job at calming skin and licking in a healthy glow.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this brand. I love that their stuff is natural and it works well too. It's also huge to me that it's paraben free and they don't test on animals. This smells great and it works well too. It helps repair your skin and makes it look healthier. It's kind of expensive, but most everything like it is too. I absolutely recommend this to others!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This after-sun lotion feels SO good when you get a little burnt. It's very soothing and calms the heat and redness immediately when you apply it, and it smells really good! It's not too thick, like other after-sun lotions, but still feels creamy and calms burns right down.
Abby B.
I really enjoy Alba products and this one was no different. Smells great and was very soothing to apply after prolonged sun exposure. Not as cooling as aloe but more moisturizing, which I prefer if I don't have a sunburn (I tan very easily and don't generally burn) but my skin is just dry from being out all day.
Melissa L.
Tacoma, WA
This smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and refreshed post-sun. It comes in at a great price point and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or make my skin break out! I would highly recommend this to anyone who spends a lot of time in the sun!
Bridgett T.
Wayne, PA
Love this sunscreen!!! It doesn't feel like it clogs my pores and it is worth the price. Packaging for all Alba products are the similar but the ingredients are what's important. I love how moisturizing and protecting this sunscreen is. I have not gotten burnt with it.
Anna L.
Has it irritated anyone's skin?
Sarah R.
Is this a thick, creamy lotion or a thinner lotion?
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
Does this smell nice?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Do you prefer this lotion over aloe?
Marissa L.
Does it heal a sun burn ?