Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes Deep Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Can’t do the whole sink-soap-water routine? No worries! Get cleaned up fast: First, gentle cleansers remove makeup. Second, fruit enzymes break through oil and grime for a pore-deep clean. Finally, aloe & awapuhi tone and balance without tightness. A full clean routine doesn’t get any easier than this.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Alcohol free
  • Features pore purifying extracts

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Barosma Betulina Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Babassu Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium PCA, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Allyl Caproate, Allyl Heptanoate, Lauraldeyde, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I am curious to try but I wanted to ask those who tried i...5 Answers
  • Does this take off eyeliner and mascara? Remove makeup we...1 Answers
  • Is this a all natural product.? how well does this produc...1 Answers
  • "The smell is great, and it works well to take off my makeup." in 1 review
  • "If you buy these on Vitacost they are super cheap, not the best possible makeup removing wipes but they do a good job as far as getting off initial makeup (always follow up with a cleanser!)" in 1 review
  • "My face was left with a dewy/oily residue and I had to use more than one wipe to remove all of my makeup." in 1 review
  • "I didn't hate these though so I won't buy them again but would recommend to others seeking a decent makeup remover/cleansing wipe." in 1 review
Nikki S.
Pottstown, PA
These wipes definitely make my face feel 100% clean after a good swiping with them and the pineapple enzymes help mildly exfoliate dirt and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin. Word of warning: because of the exfoliation factor of the enzyme, those with sensitive skin like me may feel a mild tingling/burning sensation followed by a little tightness after using these. But its minimal, harmless, and doesn't leave any redness from the effect. If the sensation bothers you, just spritz yourself with some toner/spray to cool some of the tightness leftover.

These are great for refreshing your face when its feeling grimy from a hot, humid summer day and are also really good for getting your face "emergency clean" of all the sweat and dirt and toxins after a really sweaty workout. However they do not remove makeup very well so they aren't good enough to do the trick of replacing a good old fashioned face washing itself. But these wipes are really good to keep with you on the go or to buy you some time after sweating hard or when you simply, absolutely can NOT suck it up and give your face a proper face washing before passing out into oblivion.
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Best facial clothes EVER! No chemicals, it smells fruity but not too overpowering. It removes everything even my stubborn waterproof makeup. It's also cruelty free! You really can't go wrong grabbing a pack to try! I only need one clothe to get the job done!
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I only have experience from the one time I used one of my friend's towelettes at her house. But the one time i did use it to remove makeup it worked well. A pleasant and fruity scent. The wipe was effective in removing makeup and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Soft to the touch too.
Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are a gteat summer travel item. I get a bit sweaty/oilu in the summer and these wisk that away. Once a day use helps keep breakouts at bay. I will repurchase for my next hot weather trip. They do not remove makeup well, but if it's just a moisturizer then it gets the job done.
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
These cloths are the most amazing smelling and I love that they're sturdy. My skin feels tightened after I use them. I'm not a huge fan of cleansing wipes because of the waste, but they're nice for nights you're feeling lazy or you have extra "going out" makeup on. I found they irritated my eyes a little bit, but I haven't found one that makes my skin feel as nice. Maybe keep away from your eyes if you're sensitive.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely my favorite cleansing wipes on the market. I go through them over and over again because my skin has seen such a difference since discovering them. There are 30 in the pack and they cleanse, remove and tone your skin. They are hypoallergenic and alcohol free for sensitive skin. Not to mention the ingredients are all amazingly safe for the environment.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
These wipes and gentle and cleansing. For the price, you can’t beat it! I like to bring these with me when I am camping and need a light refresh, even when I don’t have access to a shower. The small pack is extremely portable and stores nicely.
Emily C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I like these, but they smell a little funky. Like it’s not super noticeable and eventually you get used to it, but it doesn’t quite smell like pineapple. I do feel like they cleanse really well though, because my skin always tingles after.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I absolutley love this brand and product. Very gentle on the skin and it removes makeup and cleanses your face. Not that expensive if you purchase at a Marshall or tjmax store where I've bought them from or you can always find them in a Walmart!
Marissa M.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Great product to use as part of my makeup removal routine. I work events until 2 am regularly so having a effective quick way of cleaning my skin at the end of the night! This works well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed!
stephanie S.
I am curious to try but I wanted to ask those who tried it, how did your face feel after using the towelettes? Any feeling of residue or stickiness on the face? would you recommend this to someone with acne prone skin?
DONNA V.
How do they smell? Do they really work?
Maile K.
Oregon City, OR
Oooh would love to try these out...would it be irritating on my skin?
Melinda H.
Just wondering how good these towelettes are before purchasing them ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How do hedge compare to Neutragena's makeup remover wipes?

back