BY ALBA BOTANICA

Buy now on CVS
and get 2.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Can’t do the whole sink-soap-water routine? No worries! Get cleaned up fast: First, gentle cleansers remove makeup. Second, fruit enzymes break through oil and grime for a pore-deep clean. Finally, aloe & awapuhi tone and balance without tightness. A full clean routine doesn’t get any easier than this.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • PH balanced
  • Alcohol free
  • Features pore purifying extracts

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Barosma Betulina Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Babassu Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium PCA, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Allyl Caproate, Allyl Heptanoate, Lauraldeyde, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Citral, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• I am curious to try but I wanted to ask those who tried i...5 Answers
  • Does this take off eyeliner and mascara? Remove makeup we...1 Answers
  • Is this a all natural product.? how well does this produc...1 Answers
  • "The smell is great, and it works well to take off my makeup." in 1 review
  • "If you buy these on Vitacost they are super cheap, not the best possible makeup removing wipes but they do a good job as far as getting off initial makeup (always follow up with a cleanser!)" in 1 review
  • "My face was left with a dewy/oily residue and I had to use more than one wipe to remove all of my makeup." in 1 review
  • "I didn't hate these though so I won't buy them again but would recommend to others seeking a decent makeup remover/cleansing wipe." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Best facial clothes EVER! No chemicals, it smells fruity but not too overpowering. It removes everything even my stubborn waterproof makeup. It's also cruelty free! You really can't go wrong grabbing a pack to try! I only need one clothe to get the job done!
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
I only have experience from the one time I used one of my friend's towelettes at her house. But the one time i did use it to remove makeup it worked well. A pleasant and fruity scent. The wipe was effective in removing makeup and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Soft to the touch too.
Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
These are a gteat summer travel item. I get a bit sweaty/oilu in the summer and these wisk that away. Once a day use helps keep breakouts at bay. I will repurchase for my next hot weather trip. They do not remove makeup well, but if it's just a moisturizer then it gets the job done.
jordan 🌷.
United States
I love this product a lot. I used this to just wipe my face after a day at the gym or at sports and it works very well. The smell is amazing and it feels so refreshing. Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Clean Towelettes Deep Pore Purifying Pineapple Enzyme
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
These cloths are the most amazing smelling and I love that they're sturdy. My skin feels tightened after I use them. I'm not a huge fan of cleansing wipes because of the waste, but they're nice for nights you're feeling lazy or you have extra "going out" makeup on. I found they irritated my eyes a little bit, but I haven't found one that makes my skin feel as nice. Maybe keep away from your eyes if you're sensitive.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
These wipes and gentle and cleansing. For the price, you can’t beat it! I like to bring these with me when I am camping and need a light refresh, even when I don’t have access to a shower. The small pack is extremely portable and stores nicely.
Emily C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I like these, but they smell a little funky. Like it’s not super noticeable and eventually you get used to it, but it doesn’t quite smell like pineapple. I do feel like they cleanse really well though, because my skin always tingles after.
Emy L.
Pelham, NY
I absolutley love this brand and product. Very gentle on the skin and it removes makeup and cleanses your face. Not that expensive if you purchase at a Marshall or tjmax store where I've bought them from or you can always find them in a Walmart!
Marissa M.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Great product to use as part of my makeup removal routine. I work events until 2 am regularly so having a effective quick way of cleaning my skin at the end of the night! This works well and leaves my skin feeling refreshed!
Pam E.
I bought a travel size of these to take with me on vacay but I hated them... I used them because I had no other choice but I had to use like 4 to remove my makeup... it smells good but it’s such a waste, I don’t recommend these
stephanie S.
I am curious to try but I wanted to ask those who tried it, how did your face feel after using the towelettes? Any feeling of residue or stickiness on the face? would you recommend this to someone with acne prone skin?
DONNA V.
How do they smell? Do they really work?
Maile K.
Oregon City, OR
Oooh would love to try these out...would it be irritating on my skin?
Melinda H.
Just wondering how good these towelettes are before purchasing them ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How do hedge compare to Neutragena's makeup remover wipes?

back