Alba Botanica Good & Healthy Oil-free Radiance Cream uploaded by Emma M.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For normal to dry or sensitive skin, this light moisturizing cream provides rich hydration without the greasy after-feel. made with 100% vegetarian ingredients including lutein and antioxidants from leafy green extracts that calm sensitivities and boost dryness defense. oil-free, hypo-allergenic & dermatologist tested.

Kim B.
Amarillo
This cream was somewhat thin and didn't go on smooth. It felt slimy in my hand and was quite slippery upon application. After approximately 5 minutes it was still slummy and somewhat sticky.
Lindsay G.
Ceres, CA
I was not too pleased with this product. It felt as if it left a weird texture to my face. The scent of it was not to bad. The packaging was very nice though, it's definitely something  I'd recommend just not for myself.
Lizzy L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love alba products they smell wonderful, great texture, reasonable pricing, easily accessible and local stores! I was a first time user but have tried many products since then!
Alise S.
Port St Lucie, FL
I don't use creams often but I'm a sucker for any skincare products that are "oil-free" or help prevent/reduce oily skin, so I was pleased with this product.  I would use it again!
Angelique B.
Cerritos, CA
Smells terrible!!! and it seemed to irritate my skin the only reason i gave it two stars was because its not tested on animals and its basically all natural which is great.
Alondra R.
Palm Desert , CA
It did make my face feel super hydrated and moisturized. But the smell was just too weird and the consistency was a little too runny for me. I don't recommend.
Tammy z.
ware shoals, sc
I love that this is natural A must have if you don't like chemicals on your skin All of their products are amazing The value is also great
Krista M.
Hudson
Worked well with my combination skin. Never clogged pores and kept my face feeling smooth and moisturized.