BY ALBA BOTANICA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

For normal to oily skin, this lightweight, water-based moisturizer dissapears into skin. made with 100% vegetarian ingredients including vitamins and phytonutrients from leafy green extracts that replenish and recharge. oil-free, hypo-allergenic & dermatologist tested.

Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This was the first product from Alba Botanica I've tried and it wasn't bad at all! Probably also the first one with "NO-animal testing, artifical colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth/myreth sulfate". So I felt really good putting such a natural product on my skin and I can tell my skin liked it too. I just couldn't stand the natural grass like scent. Also my skin got oily in the middle of the day even though I bought for normal/oily skin so I decided to use it mostly for night.
Genesis C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a water based product yet hydrating lotion texture. It's has a mis of great beneficial organic ingredients which acts as antioxidant. The only con that I find is the fragrance ingredients (lavandera oil) irritates my skin on sunny days
Dalaney N.
I relive this product I've used this product for about a year and I love it. It's kind of a small bottle but I recommend putting the product on your oily spots or ache and let it sit there for 2 minutes and then wash it off. But all and all love this product!
Jenna C.
West Jordan, UT
I have such a love for alba! I use their products everyday and I can't get enough of them! They are so affordable with great outcomes
Natalie N.
Gave my skin moisture and a healthy glow. Felt like my skin was revived! Would definitely recommend, especially for dry skin
Billie T.
Sumerduck, VA
Great face wash. Doesn't leave the skin feeling dry or oily like other products. Also helps to prevent breakouts.
Krys-Ann M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I like this product but maybe not enough to buy a second time. I am going to continue to use it though
drea s.
Sutton Coldfield
beautiful product that cleans skin but keeps that oil to a slow pace, but also good for all skin types (everyone can get a bit of oil) Alba Botanica Good & Healthy Anti-Oil Weightless Moisture my all time favorite  moisturizers
Muy Buen Producto Lo Amo Mantiene tu piel Hermosa lo recomiendo 100℅  @  Ayuda bastante A tu piel Lo usare siempre que pueda amigas exenlente calidad a buen precio .
Estefania V.
Pachuca
This product is good because it helped me perfectly to my oil skin leaving it visibly matte and oil free!