Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Gentle Acne Wash uploaded by Veronica C.Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Gentle Acne Wash uploaded by Callie B.Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Gentle Acne Wash uploaded by Kristine A.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Is your skin suffocating under oily toxins? This frothy cleanser gets deep into pores to oust bacteria and grime that cause dullness, blackheads and blemishes. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion in this gentle cleanser partners with Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract for deep down detoxification. Rebalanced and squeaky clean, your skin will enjoy purified clarity.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco- Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearyl Citrate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil(2), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(2), Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For Scent Only

• I have very oily skin and cystic acne. Does this work better than...1 Answers
  • How long does it take for this product to start showing an improv...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristine A.
Hercules , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this product for a few years now and it works great for me. It’s gentle and good as an everyday wash. The product does not have a strong scent and is not harsh on your skin. I usually don’t break out too too much and my skin is generally normal to dry. I don’t typically use many products on my face but I like this one. I use it in the morning and in the evening before bed. Overall, this is good as a basic face wash.
Nina L.
Bethesda, MD
I’ve been using this face wash for 3 years on and off now. I find my self always coming back to this face wash! It takes off all of my makeup in one wash, without stripping my natural oils. I normally pick this up at my local Wholefoods for $8.99. This is the one product I cannot live without!
Isabel E.
In my pregnancy I needed something to treat my acne during the first trimester, which had gotten bad! This treated it very effectively and kept it looking beautiful. It has definitely met my expectations and would continue to purchase this product again!
Haley M.
San Marcos
I have had the hardest time finding a face was that had acne treatment that wouldn't dry out my combination skin but this stuff is amazing! It is so gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling so clean! I'm on my 3rd bottle now and will definitely keep using!
Hannah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I have used this face wash for a few years and I will never get sick of it. It had a great scent that is not supper strong. I love that it is an all natural product so it doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. It is a great basic face wash. I strongly recommend it.
Erin Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing, it helps clear up my acne and leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I love that its not super harsh as well since I have sensitive skin
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in a warehouse and the amount of dirt and grit that collects on my oily skin in NOT pretty. I bought this looking for a cruelty-free alternative to other cleansers. So far I love how clean this leaves my face after washing. After intone I look at the cotton pad and my face is clean, when previously there would still be residue left. I use this cleanser with My Konjac Sponge every night. For the $7 price point I'm incredibly happy with this product so far. (As for the acne it's been about 4 days of use since April 16th, so if you're curious about updates, ask :)
Erinn S.
This is one of my go-to products when my face needs a nice clean. It cleanses my skin thoroughly without drying and is non-irritating to my sensitive skin.
Amelia Z.
I am so in love with this face wash. If you are looking for a product that will help breakouts and take off 100% of your makeup this is it. I usually have to take off my makeup and then wash my face using 2 different products, but this melts it off like magic. It smells awesome and leaves your face refreshed. I would exercise caution if you have dry skin or dry spots. I have very oily skin and this was great for keeping oil under control, but it may enhance any dry spots you may have. I would recommend this to people with oily skin prone to breakouts.
Sarah S.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone who has fought her battles with random pimples, this gentle cleanser is just ok. The main issue I have with it is that it tends to make your skin feel drier with mediocre results, and compared to other, better drugstore cleansers, the low price is not enough of a win to allow for a repurchase. I'm giving it 3 stars because it does clean and doesn't harm your skin. But if you have acne, shell out the few extra dollars for a neutrogena cleanser and spot treatment for much better results.
Brooke C.
Staten Island, NY
How long does it take for this product to start showing an improvement/difference?
Jennifer S.
I have very oily skin and cystic acne. Does this work better than a Neutrogena or Clearasil acne face or body wash? I need something stronger, but don't want to go back to steroids from the dermatologist.