Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Gentle Acne Wash uploaded by Callie B.Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Gentle Acne Wash uploaded by Veronica C.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

Is your skin suffocating under oily toxins? This frothy cleanser gets deep into pores to oust bacteria and grime that cause dullness, blackheads and blemishes. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion in this gentle cleanser partners with Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract for deep down detoxification. Rebalanced and squeaky clean, your skin will enjoy purified clarity.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco- Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearyl Citrate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil(2), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(2), Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For Scent Only

• I have very oily skin and cystic acne. Does this work better than a...1 Answers
  • How long does it take for this product to start showing an improvem...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Memphis, TN
This is my daily face wash. It leaves my face refreshed without stripping it of all the natural oils we need. I love Alba products in general because they are affordable, easily available, and made form natural ingredients.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in a warehouse and the amount of dirt and grit that collects on my oily skin in NOT pretty. I bought this looking for a cruelty-free alternative to other cleansers. So far I love how clean this leaves my face after washing. After intone I look at the cotton pad and my face is clean, when previously there would still be residue left. I use this cleanser with My Konjac Sponge every night. For the $7 price point I'm incredibly happy with this product so far. (As for the acne it's been about 4 days of use since April 16th, so if you're curious about updates, ask :)
Amelia Z.
Amelia Z.
I am so in love with this face wash. If you are looking for a product that will help breakouts and take off 100% of your makeup this is it. I usually have to take off my makeup and then wash my face using 2 different products, but this melts it off like magic. It smells awesome and leaves your face refreshed. I would exercise caution if you have dry skin or dry spots. I have very oily skin and this was great for keeping oil under control, but it may enhance any dry spots you may have. I would recommend this to people with oily skin prone to breakouts.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Lewisville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone who has fought her battles with random pimples, this gentle cleanser is just ok. The main issue I have with it is that it tends to make your skin feel drier with mediocre results, and compared to other, better drugstore cleansers, the low price is not enough of a win to allow for a repurchase. I'm giving it 3 stars because it does clean and doesn't harm your skin. But if you have acne, shell out the few extra dollars for a neutrogena cleanser and spot treatment for much better results.
Noe K.
Noe K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be completely honest I don't like this product at all. It's not very expensive so that's probably why it doesn't work very well. When I started using this I had little to no acne, as using this prouct it gradually got much worse. It is very gentle so it may have been just doing nothing. But it smells weird and the texture is weird. Bottom line the product doesn't work. Not worth the buy.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first thing you notice about this wash on your face is the smell, to me it is terrible. However, the gel is a little lighter than normal and suds up really well when washing, and it does give a good deep clean. So if you are able to hack the smell for long enough then it isn't bad. I have this as a back up face wash.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is on of my favorite face washes everrrrr. I got t at TJMaxx and it has not disappointed me. It has a nice citrusy scent and it's been very effective as far as not making my face oily and helping my occasional breakouts. It was an excellent price. It's very easy to lather and has a light foam. I'll definitely buy this again.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this facewash for almost 3 years, and its the only facewash that keeps my face clear. It doesn't make my too dry and it keeps it from getting super oily throughout the day. This is probably the best cruelty free facewash I've tried, and I'll continue to use it.
Madelyn F.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of this cleanser. Didn't really seem to do anything for my combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin. Honestly didn't even make my face feel that clean! Price point wasn't bad, but results left so much to be desired. Save your money and buy something more effective!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Waynesville, MO
I like that it doesn't dry out my skin post-wash, however it hasn't done so much as far as eliminating breakouts. That being said, it didn't seem to cause anymore skin breakouts. It's a gentle wash great for everyday use. Will continue to use and hopefully see more results as my skin cycle progresses.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Staten Island, NY
How long does it take for this product to start showing an improvement/difference?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I have very oily skin and cystic acne. Does this work better than a Neutrogena or Clearasil acne face or body wash? I need something stronger, but don't want to go back to steroids from the dermatologist.