BY ALBA BOTANICA

Is your skin suffocating under oily toxins? This frothy cleanser gets deep into pores to oust bacteria and grime that cause dullness, blackheads and blemishes. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion in this gentle cleanser partners with Salicylic Acid and Willow Bark Extract for deep down detoxification. Rebalanced and squeaky clean, your skin will enjoy purified clarity.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Coco- Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearyl Citrate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract(1), Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(1), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil(2), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(2), Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Sulfate, Alcohol(1), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For Scent Only

• I have very oily skin and cystic acne. Does this work bet...1 Answers
  • How long does it take for this product to start showing a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is my daily face wash and I really enjoy it! It smells nice and is very gentle on my sensitive skin! It's been a good drug store option for me instead of spending a ton of money on higher priced products but still maintains similar quality standards!" in 5 reviews
Karlee D.
Omaha, NE
I am stuck on alba botanica products because they have cleared up my acne so nicely. Was already seeing differences in 3 days. I have recommended their products to others and they became repeat buyers as well. I also love that the products are natural and not tested on animals as well.
Samara S.
Good product. It’s a normal everyday cleanser. I love the alba botanica line but am now wow’d but this cleanser. To me this just seems like a typical drug store face wash. It didn’t make my face feel dry or red, but also didn’t really do anything special either. I would definitely use it again, it just wouldn’t be my go to for everyday use.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
This is a great face wash! It's gentle on the skin and smells great. Purchased it at my local Whole Foods. Packaging is great and easy to dispense. I don't have severe acne so I'm not sure if it was effective or not. Would definitely recommend and love that it has natural ingredients.
Nina S.
I have been using this face wash for years now. It is gentle enough to use twice per day and effective in cleansing the skin. After washing my face with it, my skin feels fresh and clean, but not stripped or dried out. This face wash contains 1% Salicylic acid, which is widely known to treat and prevent acne. The face wash also has a pleasant fresh scent, like fruit and citrus. It is clear and a liquidy-gel consistency, but lathers when you rub it together with water. It rinses clean.
Kristine A.
Hercules , CA
I’ve been using this product for a few years now and it works great for me. It’s gentle and good as an everyday wash. The product does not have a strong scent and is not harsh on your skin. I usually don’t break out too too much and my skin is generally normal to dry. I don’t typically use many products on my face but I like this one. I use it in the morning and in the evening before bed. Overall, this is good as a basic face wash.
Alexandra S.
Ridgewood, NY
Reasonably priced cleanser for acne-prone skin. However, it dries out my skin a LOT. I have to use twice as much moisturizer than I normally would with different cleansers. Would not buy again, but it’s somewhat effective.
Nina L.
Rockville, MD
I’ve been using this face wash for 3 years on and off now. I find my self always coming back to this face wash! It takes off all of my makeup in one wash, without stripping my natural oils. I normally pick this up at my local Wholefoods for $8.99. This is the one product I cannot live without!
Isabel E.
In my pregnancy I needed something to treat my acne during the first trimester, which had gotten bad! This treated it very effectively and kept it looking beautiful. It has definitely met my expectations and would continue to purchase this product again!
Haley M.
San Marcos
I have had the hardest time finding a face was that had acne treatment that wouldn't dry out my combination skin but this stuff is amazing! It is so gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling so clean! I'm on my 3rd bottle now and will definitely keep using!
Hannah R.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product isn’t too heavy and it has worked wonders. It’s a soft gel and washed off smoothly. I like this product so much because of how natural it is. Good for the environment and your skin. You don’t have to worry about dangerous chemicals.
Brooke C.
Staten Island, NY
How long does it take for this product to start showing an improvement/difference?
Jennifer S.
I have very oily skin and cystic acne. Does this work better than a Neutrogena or Clearasil acne face or body wash? I need something stronger, but don't want to go back to steroids from the dermatologist.