Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes uploaded by Shauna G.Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes uploaded by Twinisha L.Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

To rebalance your combination complexion, you need to exfoliate, cleanse and tone. These hard-working towelettes scrub away toxins with their exfoliating side then purify and tone with their smooth, cleansing side. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion partners with Witch Hazel to detoxify while carefully clarifying and rebalancing combination skin. It’s the quickest, cleanest way to perfect harmony.

• Dual textured towelettes
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol(1), Propanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit E act, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract(1), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(1)(2), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil(2), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(2), Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For Scent Only

Buy on Walgreens
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes I purchased these towelettes while shopping at TJ Maxx. One side is soft and great for washing off makeup. The other side is rough textured for exfoliating. It's like getting 2 products in one. The scent is nice and clean. Would recommend.
Krissy D.
Love love love these!!! Perfect for traveling! I use these for my face, neck, chest and back. Perfect for when I don't want to shower and exfoliate but I need to add my night creams.
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
First, I love that Alba prioritizes natural ingredients and caters to a diverse range of skin-types. These seemed like a good fit for me, as I have breakout-prone skin with scarring. I've never been a big fan of makeup wipes, and these didn't necessarily change my mind. They did seem to take off most of my makeup, but I still felt the need to wash my face afterwards, as the moisture of the product seemed to dry to an uncomfortable film on my face. Also, the exfoliating side is quite harsh and can irritate breakouts. It's a fine product but I feel like it's only 70% there.
Angela W.
New York
When I bought Alba Botanica facial wipes, it was my first time trying this brand. I bought it because the ingredients were good. I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I did enjoy the smell of the wipes. The wipes left my face and neck feeling clean and not dry. After some time, about a month of use, my skin did appear to be smoother and my pores and overall appearance seemed better. It did feel as if there was a sticky residue left after wiping, but it went away once my face was completely dry.
Brittany O.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product because it's towels it's a little towels and that's always something I have enjoyed for my skin and I also have combination skin as well which is something that this is really made for and it's just great overall in general I love their line and this is used to that I loved and I totally recommend people with combination skin because this is really good and it helps
Jaylene V.
Bloomington, CA
OOOOOO GIRL LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS PRODUT OH MAAA GOD! This is one of my all time faves! When I'm feeling to lazy to wash my all my beat makeup face (I know you HAVE TO wash your face ok!) I get one of these and take it all off I start from the face first and then the eyes last and it honestly only takes me one towelette to take it all off!!
Jenvelop V.
First time using this brand. Love the fact this brand doesn't test on animals. Works well with my sensitive skin, even the scrub side of the towelette doesn't mess with my skin. Th only downfall: no eye makeup remover. I'm a lazy girl, I want to do everything with one towelette. Lol
Chloé P.
Placentia , CA
I love these dual textured towellets! I have combination skin so I love that I can wipe my makeup off with the regular makeup removal smooth side and then quickly exfoliating with the rougher side. Its quick, effective, and gets my face clean in no time!!
Mattie O.
Seriously anything ALBA is a must have. I have many products from them and just keep buying more. These work great for removing makeup before bed and make you feel so good inside due to the naturals and cruelty free side. I live alba.
merinda A.
Salem
Okay I love these! They leave my face feeling really refreshed. I use the exfoliating side first and then the other side next. Sometimes though if I just want to clean my skin a little I won't use the exfoliating side.
Doris V.
Are these a no rinse product?