Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

To rebalance your combination complexion, you need to exfoliate, cleanse and tone. These hard-working towelettes scrub away toxins with their exfoliating side then purify and tone with their smooth, cleansing side. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion partners with Witch Hazel to detoxify while carefully clarifying and rebalancing combination skin. It’s the quickest, cleanest way to perfect harmony.

• Dual textured towelettes
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol(1), Propanediol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit E act, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract(1), Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil(1)(2), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil(2), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil(2), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil(2), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil(2), Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient (2)For Scent Only

Buy on Walgreens
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not enjoy these towelettes. I purchased them on a whim and thought they would help remove makeup as well but then realized they are just to exfoliate. After using them however, I felt they did nothing for my skin. I thought it was clever they had duel sides- one for scrubbing and one for cleaning however I will not be repurchasing this product because I did not feel it really worked for my skin. The scent is also very strong and seems like chemicals.
Caitlyn S.
These wipes are amazing even for just the exfoliating side alone. It does an excellent job of gently exfoliating your skin, but makes sure that your skin is nice and clean and all the dead skin is gone. The smooth side works well to help clean up any residue that might've been caused from whatever dead skin you wiped off. Has a nice pleasant scent and does exactly what it's designed to do!
Lori L.
Love love love these! A quick way to cleanse and exfoliate! I use them morning and night. They remove make up well, and smooth out any dry patches. Not too harsh, and do t leave your skin too dry if you don't use a moisturizer.
Angela W.
New York
When I bought Alba Botanica facial wipes, it was my first time trying this brand. I bought it because the ingredients were good. I really wasn't sure what to expect, but I did enjoy the smell of the wipes. The wipes left my face and neck feeling clean and not dry. After some time, about a month of use, my skin did appear to be smoother and my pores and overall appearance seemed better. It did feel as if there was a sticky residue left after wiping, but it went away once my face was completely dry.
Mattie O.
Seriously anything ALBA is a must have. I have many products from them and just keep buying more. These work great for removing makeup before bed and make you feel so good inside due to the naturals and cruelty free side. I live alba.
merinda A.
Salem
Okay I love these! They leave my face feeling really refreshed. I use the exfoliating side first and then the other side next. Sometimes though if I just want to clean my skin a little I won't use the exfoliating side.
Krissy D.
Love love love these!!! Perfect for traveling! I use these for my face, neck, chest and back. Perfect for when I don't want to shower and exfoliate but I need to add my night creams.
Turner W.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these when traveling or when I'm feeling lazy to remove my makeup & refresh my skin. They are effective at removing makeup, but I don't wear waterproof mascara or any 24H makeup that may be more difficult to wear off. They smell great and are very natural like all of Alba's products, which I love.

My favorite part is the exfoliating textured side. I don't feel clean unless I've gotten a good scrub in, and I generally use a loofah glove when I'm home.

I didn't give it 5 stars because I don't feel like it gets my face as clean as my cleanser, but haven't found any other face wipes that do, either.
Heaven B.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First, I love that Alba prioritizes natural ingredients and caters to a diverse range of skin-types. These seemed like a good fit for me, as I have breakout-prone skin with scarring. I've never been a big fan of makeup wipes, and these didn't necessarily change my mind. They did seem to take off most of my makeup, but I still felt the need to wash my face afterwards, as the moisture of the product seemed to dry to an uncomfortable film on my face. Also, the exfoliating side is quite harsh and can irritate breakouts. It's a fine product but I feel like it's only 70% there.
Brittany O.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product because it's towels it's a little towels and that's always something I have enjoyed for my skin and I also have combination skin as well which is something that this is really made for and it's just great overall in general I love their line and this is used to that I loved and I totally recommend people with combination skin because this is really good and it helps
Doris V.
Are these a no rinse product?