BY ALBA BOTANICA

Powerful yet gentle, this rich lathering cream breaks up oil and deep-set impurities without causing over-sensitivity. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion partners with Green Tea and Rice in this foaming cleanser for pore-purifying detoxification and soothing refreshment.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract(1), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(1), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Gellan Gum, Honey(1), Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1) , Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Is this a good cleanser? Also, is it strongly scented?3 Answers
  • Usually, when I use detox products they pull all the oil and dirt ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in combination with the Alba acne toner?1 Answers
Ivana O.
Ivana O.
I'm honestly surprised and a little shocked at the amount of good reviews this product has. I wish to warn anyone interested in purchasing this, period. This face cleanser gave me PAINFUL cystic acne by the third day of using it. I wanted to love this cleanser because the brand seems promising, but it did awful damage to my skin. I even had people ask me, "what happened to your face?" beware !! (I've read of people experiencing the same thing I did with this cleanser on other sites)
Allison K.
Allison K.
I am a huge fan of this cleanser! For years I was devoted to other Alba cleansers, but I tried this one for the first time a month ago and I am in love. A pea sized amount goes a long way and crates a rich, creamy lather that removes every traces of the day's grime, oil, and makeup (including stubborn eye makeup!) without drying or stripping the skin. My pores look smaller and my skin looks smoothr after washing alone. This Alba Botanical Good and Clean Detox Cleanser is a steal!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Lake Forest, CA
I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I love this product. The smell of it is SO refreshing and the creamy-foam texture is so luxurious. I feel pampered every time I use this product. One recommendation: don't keep this in the shower as water may get into the container and water it down. I also shake the container before every use as I noticed it separates a bit. However, those issues won't keep me from recommending this product to everyone I know! Love Alba, love this cleanser.
Elenna G.
Elenna G.
This face wash is amazing and is my go to every night when winding down. It's really good for sensitive skin such as mine. I usually use this cleanser with a Clarisonic brush right before bed and it never disappoints with how fresh and clean it makes my face feel!
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice natural cleanser that foams up well and cleanses my skin without drying it out. It has a pleasant but not overpowering scent. Be careful when squeezing it out of the tube as it tends to be liquidy rather than more solidified like other cleansers.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI
Fresh lemony scent, nice and creamy too. Bought this as a cruelty free replacement for my usual face wash and it's not a dupe for it but I'm pretty happy with it. Very nice product, I have dry sensitive skin and this is perfect for me.
Doris V.
Doris V.
It smells citrusy and fresh, and cleanses very well. My face always gets clean, without the tight dried out side effect I get from other cleansers. I love it, and the fact that it's natural is a huge bonus. The price point is good too.
Bitia P.
Bitia P.
I love this face cleanser it's different because it's creamy but it smells delightful and I wake up with bright skin the next day It lasted me pretty long time and it has become a part of my skin care routine
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This used to be my FAVORITE cleanser back in the day! it cleaned my skin so well and kept my acne at bay. It smells so good and lathers really nicely. Now that I see it, I might just need to buy it again!
Anna M.
Anna M.
My favorite all natural face wash! I love the smell and feel so good that its all natural! The walnut shells and orange peels make from a great exfoliant.
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this stuff work well at removing makeup? Is it foamy and soapy? Where can I buy it?
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Is this a good cleanser? Also, is it strongly scented?
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Usually, when I use detox products they pull all the oil and dirt in my skin to the surface and I wake up with more acne than I had before. Does this product do that?
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use this in combination with the Alba acne toner?