BY ALBA BOTANICA

Powerful yet gentle, this rich lathering cream breaks up oil and deep-set impurities without causing over-sensitivity. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion partners with Green Tea and Rice in this foaming cleanser for pore-purifying detoxification and soothing refreshment.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract(1), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(1), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Gellan Gum, Honey(1), Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1) , Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Is this a good cleanser? Also, is it strongly scented?3 Answers
  • Usually, when I use detox products they pull all the oil...3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in combination with the Alba acne to...2 Answers
Alba Botanica Good & Clean™ Daily Detox Foaming Cleanser
  • "This face wash smells great and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I love that it is organic" in 22 reviews
Micaela W.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great face wash! Bought it while browsing the shelves at TJ maxx one day, and fell in love. It's a really good value for the price too! Only downside, I didn't realize there was honey in it, which is kind of sucky because I try to buy primarily vegan skincare. But the bad part is, when I started using it, I started getting ants in my bathroom! So that kind of sucks. Still a great face wash though.
Courtney W.
Cleared up my skin SO much! I’d been using BHA from Paula’s Choice trying to rid myself of my adult acne. Specifically, all the white heads that continued to accumulate on my chin and the cystic bumps I was getting in random places on my face. Nothing was working. I was picking my skin, squeezing, using rubbing alcohol & peroxide, trying “soap free” gentle washes, acne washes, nothing would touch it. Until this face wash. I’ve read mixed reviews, but decided I didn’t have much to lose. It completely cleared up my skin! It doesn’t feel dry when I wash it off either which is nice. I have pretty dry, sensitive skin on my whole face, and most washes irritate it. It also smells amazing. Just like oranges! I’m so glad I picked this up. I won’t use anything else.
Keyla C.
Carteret
First off the smell is crazy good. I’ve said this before about the face and body scrub too, but this one will wake you up in the morning for sure. The cost is about $3.99 at Tj Maxx, which is basically where I buy almost all my skincare products. I use it daily hence the name, and it cleared up my skin within two weeks. Definitely a good buy.
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
I purchased this for the first time a little over a year ago. I had forgotten my usual cleaner while on a Thanksgiving trip to the in laws and we grabbed this because TJ Max was next door to the hotel we were in. It smells a lot like citrus out of the bottle, and has a creamy, thick texture which turns into a foamy lather. It gives a clean feeling without making my skin feel dry. It took a very long time to use it up, and since I'm not usually a re-purchase person I just pulled a old face wash out of a cabinet and used that. I found it again this week at TJ Max and it was the only thing that left the store with me. I'm glad to have it back and would recommend!

Sweets K.
Spokane
My favorite cleanser! Removes all my makeup and oil within one application and rinse. This is perfectly gentle for my sensitive skin and yet has the power that needs to do the tough work of removing everything! I’d recommend this to everyone!
Lauren D.
San Diego
My skin really likes this cleanser. I don't have perfect skin or anything but this seems to calm my breakouts a little and doesn't aggravate any new ones. It smells like grapefruit and is really creamy. It takes off makeup pretty well but I never rely solely on a cleanser for that. If you look enough you can get it for a really good price too.
Denisa D.
Utica, NY
This is my favorite cleanser. My face feels so smooth, clean and fresh after using it. I have dry skin over the winter. Omus it's affordable. I buy it at TJ Maxx for less than $5
Denise T.
Wood Village , OR
I use this cleanser daily. I just love the texture and how clean my skin feels. After purchasing this profuct I went on to buy other items from this brand such as the scrub, the acid peel, and the sunscreen all working together very nicely. They have amazing natural ingredients at an affordable price.
Krystal M.
Awesome product!!! Love the smell and makes my skin amazing! Highly recommended, love this product.Makes my skin so smooth and soft! #goodcleanser [product:alba-botanica-good-&-clean-daily-detox-foaming-cleanser]
Katherine A.
North Hills, CA
This is a pretty good cleanser and at a pretty good price. It deep cleans your face and smells great. I was skeptical at first because my face tingled and I thought I was going to have a bad reaction but it was actually cleaning everything out of my pores and face.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Does this stuff work well at removing makeup? Is it foamy and soapy? Where can I buy it?
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Is this a good cleanser? Also, is it strongly scented?
Vivian B.
Usually, when I use detox products they pull all the oil and dirt in my skin to the surface and I wake up with more acne than I had before. Does this product do that?
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone use this in combination with the Alba acne toner?

Amazon