BY ALBA BOTANICA

Powerful yet gentle, this rich lathering cream breaks up oil and deep-set impurities without causing over-sensitivity. Powered by ten AHA-rich botanicals, the unique Fruit Acid Detox Fusion partners with Green Tea and Rice in this foaming cleanser for pore-purifying detoxification and soothing refreshment.

• Oil-free
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist tested

Ingredients:Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Chenopodium Quinoa Seed(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract(1), Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(1), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Gellan Gum, Honey(1), Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol(1) , Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

• Is this a good cleanser? Also, is it strongly scented?3 Answers
  • Usually, when I use detox products they pull all the oil and dir...3 Answers
  • Does anyone use this in combination with the Alba acne toner?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
I purchased this for the first time a little over a year ago. I had forgotten my usual cleaner while on a Thanksgiving trip to the in laws and we grabbed this because TJ Max was next door to the hotel we were in. It smells a lot like citrus out of the bottle, and has a creamy, thick texture which turns into a foamy lather. It gives a clean feeling without making my skin feel dry. It took a very long time to use it up, and since I'm not usually a re-purchase person I just pulled a old face wash out of a cabinet and used that. I found it again this week at TJ Max and it was the only thing that left the store with me. I'm glad to have it back and would recommend!

Natalie K.
Temple Terrace, FL
This facial cleanser is extremely gentle on the skin. I needed a face wash while traveling and bought this in TJ Maxx on a whim. I noticed the brand Alba Botanica because of a previous product I sampled in an Influenster voxbox. This product keeps my skin feeling soft, but if I break out, I have to use a stronger cleanser to get rid of the pimples. Overall, I would likely buy this product again or try more products from the brand.
Courtney W.
Cleared up my skin SO much! I’d been using BHA from Paula’s Choice trying to rid myself of my adult acne. Specifically, all the white heads that continued to accumulate on my chin and the cystic bumps I was getting in random places on my face. Nothing was working. I was picking my skin, squeezing, using rubbing alcohol & peroxide, trying “soap free” gentle washes, acne washes, nothing would touch it. Until this face wash. I’ve read mixed reviews, but decided I didn’t have much to lose. It completely cleared up my skin! It doesn’t feel dry when I wash it off either which is nice. I have pretty dry, sensitive skin on my whole face, and most washes irritate it. It also smells amazing. Just like oranges! I’m so glad I picked this up. I won’t use anything else.
Krystal M.
Awesome product!!! Love the smell and makes my skin amazing! Highly recommended, love this product.Makes my skin so smooth and soft! #goodcleanser [product:alba-botanica-good-&-clean-daily-detox-foaming-cleanser]
Keeli K.
Fallbrook, CA
I love Alba botanicals products. They work amazing for a really really great price. I find with a lot of products that my face gets really really dry. This does a really amazing job of cleaning without drying my skin out so much
Andréa G.
So far so good! I picked this up in TJ Max yesterday and just used it for he first time this morning. The cream is very thick and heavily citrus scented (which I so happen to like, but to others it may seem too overwhelming). After drying off my face it feels clean, all of the oil was washed away but my face isn't left feeling tight or dry like how some cleansers leave my skin. The fact that is has no sulfates makes it all the better!
Caitlin M.
I live by Alba facial cleanser. It’s inexpensive at most grocery stores and works wonders for my skin. It moisturizes, takes my makeup off, and keeps my fave glowing. I love the product and don’t trust anything else on my combination skin.
Milea R.
Really like this facial cleanser. One bottle last a really long time which is great for the price. Not to drying and removes dirt and makeup very well. Has a nice mousse consistency.
Cheyenne D.
Great product! I love the citrus smell when I wash my face in the morning. I also enjoy the clean tight feeling it leaves after its been rinsed, great for sensitive and dry skin. Great for a daily cleanser
Lolo L.
Venice
I use this foaming cleanser for my everyday cleaning, it's really gentle and makes my face feel super clean!  I adore all the Alba products and love the all natural ingredients!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Does this stuff work well at removing makeup? Is it foamy and soapy? Where can I buy it?
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Is this a good cleanser? Also, is it strongly scented?
Vivian B.
Usually, when I use detox products they pull all the oil and dirt in my skin to the surface and I wake up with more acne than I had before. Does this product do that?
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does anyone use this in combination with the Alba acne toner?