BY ALBA BOTANICA

When the acne demons strike, it's time for a fast fix anti-acne sheet mask. The zit-zapping trio of papaya, lemon balm and salicylic acid penetrate pores to give pimples their proper punishment. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid – 0.5% (Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract(1), Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol(1), Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Gamma-Undecalactone, Geranyl Acetate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glucose, Hexyl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Potassium Hydroxide, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Sucrose Laurate, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Papaya Anti-Acne
  • "i use this sheet mask at least once a week and it is my saving grace.  ive always had acne until i started using the sheets. its incredible how it works and it doesn't burn your face at all (and i have very very sensitive skin). i usually buy them at marshalls because idk where else they sell them." in 11 reviews
Samantha W.
Saginaw
I bought this on a whim last night because the Alba Botanica pimple patches weren't in stock at Target and I've come to trust this brand enough to try anything they have. Definitely paid off! When I put it on, it was obvious that it was way too big for my face, but I just folded down the edges. The tingling sensation was more intense than I thought it would be but I left it on for the full 15 minutes. Afterwards, I rubbed the leftover serum into my skin and was immediately amazed at what this product had done! I had a breakout of some small red zits (that I had popped due to a lack of self control), and when I took the mask off, I noticed they were almost completely gone! Still red, but pretty much flat. I moisturized after, and when I woke up this morning, the only thing left of my zits was tiny little scabs. Definitely recommend this mask!
Tristan M.
New York
So let me tell you about this mask that has saved my back, my face luckily isn't acne prone, however my shoulders are where my struggle is even though it's a face mask, I have not seen my shoulders looks this great in a long time! Thank goodness its hypoallergenic as well, anything my skin doesn't agree with is strugle-central lol also ots cruelty-free a super win-win😍🙌
Colleen
Nothin really happened when I put on this mask, my acne didn’t really heal or go away by the next day, and because it is a sheet mask, it slipped and slid and I would have to constantly re apply the mask. But the mask was cheap so I didn’t loose much after the mask was done, for a little bit after my face burned, and I don’t really have sensitive skin either, so I’d like to let anyone know who has sensitive skin.
Samara S.
I love this mask! I use this mask about once a week to keep my acne and oily skin nice and clear. Such a simple concept to wear for 10-15 minutes and then just throw away. This mask can be a little bit more drying than some of their other masks as it is an acne fighting mask, but if you follow with a toner and moisturizer you won’t regret it
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
The mask is cool and refreshing for the duration that it is on your skin. Gentle on the skin. Doesn’t irritate or cause redness (to my skin). Cute packaging and affordable price (2.49-3.99 I believe? I bought a few dif masks at the same time so i don’t remember). Nice smell to it. Doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky... def gives you a clean and refreshed feeling when it is done. Recommend for sure.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Papaya Anti-Acne
Emma N.
Manahawkin, NJ
Bought this at Tjmax for $2, figured I’d try it. The back said not to worry about tingling that its normal. The mask itself was huge for my face i had to cut it. When i put it on, my face was immediately tingling, which soon turned into more of a burning, took it off and now 10 minutes later my face is still bright red and irritated. :(
Nichole C.
Vancouver
I do not currently have any acne problems and when I wore this mask I wasn’t experiencing any issues as well, I liked the smell, it felt nice, but it didn’t leave my face feeling super hydrated like I like, so I can’t give a super definitive review. But I didn’t have a problem with it and I would like to try it again whenever I do get some blemishes to create more of an opinion.
Heather S.
Amissville
I recently got a few of these masks. They aren’t too expensive and are alright. They’re VERY gentle on the skin, or at least on mine. I got them at a local target. The big problem was that they’re supposed to work well on acne but may have made mine worse!
Maya Q.
This is by far my favorite mask! Whenever I have blemishes this mask gets rid of them all! Its sort of expensive for only one mask however I think it is worth it completely! I really want to try the acne spot treatment to see if it lives up to the face masks power (except i have no acne right now 🙌🏻)
Grace B.
Lemont, IL
I love this sheet mask. I use this when I start a break out and have a few spots. I use this before bed and sleep with the serum on my face. When I wake up my spots are reduced in size and redness and are in the healing process. I highly recommend I use this mask at least once a week if I need it.