BY ALBA BOTANICA

When thirsty skin is craving calming moisture, it's time for a fast fix hydrate sheet mask. An infusion of coconut water, cucumber and chamomile provide a mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Geranyl Acetate, Glucose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Triolein, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate
  • "I was skeptical about this since i read so many bad reviews about people having reactions. However, despite having incredibly sensitive skin, it was fine. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and so so hydrated." in 14 reviews
Cristal R.
Dallas
I have oily skin so it was not the right type of mask for me but it looks like a good hydrating mask for a dry skin type of  person.
Sandra O.
Brownsville
Purchased at: Target
The Alba Botanica Fast Fix Cocnout Water Hydrate Sheet Mask gives your skin a boost of moisture. It’s my first time using this product and I completely like it. It’s not pricey at all. I would totally buy it again.
Cathleen D.
Tucson
Fresh clean scent, felt incredible while on, and my skin felt and looked amazing after the mask. I love it, and will be using this product on a regular basis!!
Hilario G.
250 S Vrain St Denver, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
Coconut has always been in my face routine so when i used this product i expected as much. It helped with acne by helping reduce some i already had.
Elise L.
Purchased at: Target
Smells great, made my slime feel hydrated, plump, refreshed, smooth, moisturized. It allowed my skin to brighten and tighten and hydrate.
Fabiana L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was AMAZING! My face felt like a babies butt! I loved it. It was a really cute mini package, but the mask on your face for a few minutes , take off ( follow the directions written on the back) it Refreshing!!!
ronesha b.
edgware
This is one of the best products I have tried my skin felt so smooth and soft after using this product your skin feels revived and back to life it smells nice it works wonders u would certainly recommend this to a friend or family member your face appears clear it also clears the pors
Megan P.
Columbus
Purchased at: Amazon
This face mask is amazing, my skin was so dry when i used it and i took it off and it was so hydrated and soft!
Sierra R.
bloomsburg
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked good but didn’t shape to the face well... I would recommend but you have to work to make it stay on
Lauren K.
Holly Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
This product feels AMAZING after a long day on the beach or just out in the sun. It’s very hydrating and replenishes all the vitamins your skin may lose after a long day.