Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Laurel B.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Leidy Z.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Abigaile W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When thirsty skin is craving calming moisture, it's time for a fast fix hydrate sheet mask. An infusion of coconut water, cucumber and chamomile provide a mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Geranyl Acetate, Glucose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Triolein, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Target*
  • "I was skeptical about this since i read so many bad reviews about people having reactions. However, despite having incredibly sensitive skin, it was fine. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and so so hydrated." in 14 reviews
Timmi G.
Rayne
Love the coconut face mask! Hydrates the skin and leaves it so soft and glowing! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica A.
First of all, coffee is absolutely great for the skin. The product is great to use in the morning before leaving the house. It leaves your skin feeling good all day.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! So I have another skin care review for you on this great Alba sheet mask. As I’ve said in the past I have dry skin so I’m very careful with the masks I use on my face. I knew the Alba brand would have great masks because they have great hair products too lol! And when I tried it I was right! The coconut mask was a perfect choice for my skin type! I highly recommend to people with dry skin. It works great when your skin looks dry and tired and your skin needs a pick me up!
Kristin W.
South Easton
I just tried this and it's amazing! It leaves my face feeling so hydrated & clean & clear, the ingredients are natural so there are no harsh chemicals, which is perfect for my very sensitive skin. It smells amazing, and I really love how you don't need to even wash your face after, you just rub what's left after you take the mask off into your skin!
Tiara R.
I love this! My skin has never felt better than after using this mask. I wish they made the cream used on this mask as a moistrizer because I would scoop it up immediately!!!
Clover M.
Yachats, OR
This product is really good! It’s super hydrating and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin which great! I highly recommend this face mask to everyone😁
Emanuela R.
Kansas City, MO
Super hydrating and nourishing. Love the fact it’s vegan and cruelty free. Very inexpensive for what you get. cute packaging and super gentle even on my sensitive skin. I’d definitely recommend this product
Nichole C.
Vancouver
This mask felt super hydrating and I loved the smell! I love coconut anything. I really love things that hydrate myself because I want my face to be smooth and fresh and this definitely left me feeling I had guzzled a gallon of water and my face was glowing.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
I chose this mask because of it's ability to hydrate. I felt like it did a great job, and the smell was wonderful! My skin felt very well hydrated after using this, and the results lasted at least a couple of days.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
If you need a hydration boost, try this out. I avoid coconut oil like crazy but coconut water is super hydrating and this hydrated without making my skin feel congested.