BY ALBA BOTANICA

When thirsty skin is craving calming moisture, it's time for a fast fix hydrate sheet mask. An infusion of coconut water, cucumber and chamomile provide a mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Geranyl Acetate, Glucose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Triolein, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate
  • "I was skeptical about this since i read so many bad reviews about people having reactions. However, despite having incredibly sensitive skin, it was fine. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and so so hydrated." in 14 reviews
Miranda A.
Love how this feels on my face! Super hydrating! It’s a must for sure! Easy to use. You must try it for sure, you won’t regret it. I also love this brand! It’s cruelty free which is great. Save the animals.
Jamie B.
Packaging was good. I was happy with the results that I got. It seemed like it was worth my money. Somewhat of a weird smell though. I think it met my expectations. I would recommend it to others for sure.
Casey A.
Blairsville, GA
I loved this product! Made my skin feel so nice and refreshed. Would definitely purchase again. I bought this product from CVS. I felt it was very gentle on my skin. I wouldn’t change a thing! Wonderful.
Karen T.
I think the Alba Botanica fast fix sheet mask coconut water hydrate was awesome I didn’t find it in a bigger quantity but the first time I used it I saw a difference right then and there and I think other people should use that I referred it to my mom and she also loved it
Morgan D.
Howard
I love it and feel that it gets deep into my pores. And it cleans everything buy I feel as though it still leaves dirt on and I don’t feel as clean as I should feel after. It’s not like a fresh stay.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
It was just alright... Although i only used it once, i didn’t see much of a difference as far as before the mask and immediately after. However, it didn’t make my face break out, which is a problem i have with a lot of masks. So it’s not bad but it’s not that great either. I probably wouldn’t repurchase this.
Collin P.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product one night while staying with a friend and might honestly the way it made my skin feel hydrated, refreshed and renewed was extremely satisfying. The performance of the product and the results that it bore were convincing enough for me to go out and to purchase for myself.
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
While I am a huge fan of Alba Botanica products this particular mask missed the mark for me. After wearing the mask for about 4 minutes of wearing the “tingle” turned into more of a burning sensation. I promptly removed the mask and was left with bright red irritated skin that felt sunburnt, dry and tight.
Chrystal S.
Butler
Like the packaging. Single use is nice to try the product and see if you like it.  I really wanted to like this product. It smelled so good when I took it out. But when I placed it on my skin it made it feel like it was on fire! I had to wash my face twice to get it to stop burning.
Alexis Q.
St.Louis
This is my holy grail for when I’m feeling extra dry. The coconut face mask is amazing for when you need a good pick me up. It’s not too pricey at all, and well worth the money. It worked exactly how I expected it to & did wonders for my skin, I just wish they sold full sizes where I buy it at.