Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Laurel B.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Leidy Z.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Abigaile W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When thirsty skin is craving calming moisture, it's time for a fast fix hydrate sheet mask. An infusion of coconut water, cucumber and chamomile provide a mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Geranyl Acetate, Glucose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Triolein, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Target*
  • "I was skeptical about this since i read so many bad reviews about people having reactions. However, despite having incredibly sensitive skin, it was fine. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and so so hydrated." in 14 reviews
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
This is an awesome hydrating mask! I love the sheet mask because they are way less messy and pretty no fuss. I liked the smell a lot and my face felt soft and hydrated after using. As far as I am concerned this brand of mask lived up to its promises.
Bethany K.
I love coconut but I think the smell was a tiny bit too sweet for me personally on a mask. It’s great if you need to increase moisture on your face! Gentle product. Would recommend!
Vanessa B.
Morongo Vly, CA
This mask worked well and I like this brand, but I’m not a fan of coconut. This is a personal opinion and I received this mask as a gift, however, it still worked well and my skin felt hydrated. If you love coconut, you’ll love this mask!
Morghanne C.
Love love love love!!! Draws all of these nasty black heads straight out couldn't use a better product and a amazing price this product is worth the price absolute amazing I can't wait to purchase more
Keysha D.
Fayetteville, Nc
Great smell, great product.  Adds that needed moisture and glow to your skin. Great step when preparing your skin for a special event, I have sensitive skin and had no issues using it and no reactions.
Haley S.
Tallahassee, FL
Another one of my favorites. My face has never felt so hydrated. It met my expectations and was very effective. I will use this again in the future. The mask is very gentle and is good on oily sensitive skin.
teri a.
maynard AR
Left my skin feeling so hydrated this winter loved using this product I would buy it again I would refer to a friend I referred anyone great pricing great packaging not disappointed at all
Sandra A.
Los angeles

Its great and i love it the best product i have tried so far
its been like my 3 rd time using it but if there is something better out there to try ill try it its never bad to try new stuff
Heather C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I haven’t tried enough brands of facial masks that hydrate to say if this one does the best job or not, but it was fun and I enjoyed trying the mask. I felt that my skin was more hydrated after.
Jill D.
MARTINEZ, CA
I actually didn’t like this mask and felt a burning/tingle feeling. When I took it off after about 10 minutes the feeling went away and so did any redness it caused, I have yet to use one since.