Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Laurel B.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Leidy Z.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate uploaded by Abigaile W.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When thirsty skin is craving calming moisture, it's time for a fast fix hydrate sheet mask. An infusion of coconut water, cucumber and chamomile provide a mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Geranyl Acetate, Glucose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Triolein, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Target*
  • "I was skeptical about this since i read so many bad reviews about people having reactions. However, despite having incredibly sensitive skin, it was fine. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and so so hydrated." in 14 reviews
Tribe B.
I️ wanted to like this mask, but it did not live up to it’s claims and the fragrance was enough to keep me from purchasing again even if it did. It is supposed to provide a “mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness”, however, my skin felt sticky and it took about 3 times of washing my face to get it off. On the plus side, there’s no: animal testing, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates or harsh sulfates.
Jordan M.
Brockport
I love these products. I really feel like they help my skin out. I feel like the hydrating one hydrates my skin pretty well. I don’t usually like products that are meant to hydrate because my skin is already so oily that it makes it feel gross but I actually like that one! I also haven’t used the anti wrinkle one a lot so I haven’t noticed anything different. And I love the anti acne one. I don’t have horrible acne but it helps. And the volcanic clay one makes me so refreshed and ready to go.
Erika C.
Carson, CA
I use this when my skin is really dry and I have dry patches all over my face, and this really helped kind of re-invigorate my skin and it was a really nice way to rehydrate my skin the short amount of time and put my skin for make up and the packaging was OK. It has very basic packaging. I’m not really into sheet masks because since it’s just a one time thing but it definitely helps when you have these on hand when you’re on the go
Maryam A.
I love using sheet masks as my last step to my nightly skincare routine to help pressing down my night moisturizer into my skin. however I like these sheet masks on their own as well. Just be careful not to leave it on more than 8-10 min as it may irritate your skin if you leave it too long. It leaves my skin very hydrated and soft. I love it. I haven’t seen it in stores but I buy them online and that works for me
Jocelyn H.
Denton, TX
First time user! I love the price for this product, it’s definitely not pricey for a sheet mask. The packaging is eye catching, and easy to open- which sounds silly but how annoying is it to rip the product with the package? The sheet was definitely saturated and had a lot of product, and sat easily on the face. It seemed to give some plumpness to the skin, but didn’t seem to have especially lasting effects.
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I was shopping around CVS and noticed they have really upped their game when it comes to skincare! I grabbed a few of their Korean skincare masks and this detoxifying mask from alba botanical. I instantly felt my face tingle from the product deep cleaning my clogged pores. My face felt like it could breathe after using it. I purchase this mask often because it's affordable and really does work
Sarah B.
Seriously, best hydrating mask of all time, reasonable price, and no sticky residue.  They leave my skin looking hydrated and glowing and have helped minimize my pores. I especially like these because they do not test on animals and are cruelty free. I have subscribed to these because they are a great value as far as sheet masks go and have given me great results.
Hayley J.
I have never used this until this once! It was very effective and created a glowing look and is a goodie if you like the “glass skin” look! It’s super gentle and the sheet doesnt tear easy and i highly recommend! The only thing I would love to improve is that it had a lot of excess fluid that dripped! Had to kind of hang on to a wash cloth!
Kenya M.
Clemson, SC
I am a face mask junkie but I absolutely love the ones that leave my skin feeling super soft and moisture and this one did exactly that!! Not to mention that is also is super affordable. The small compact packaging makes it easy for me to stow these away in my bag to have them on the go! Absolutely love everything about this product.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
It was just alright... Although i only used it once, i didn’t see much of a difference as far as before the mask and immediately after. However, it didn’t make my face break out, which is a problem i have with a lot of masks. So it’s not bad but it’s not that great either. I probably wouldn’t repurchase this.