BY ALBA BOTANICA

When thirsty skin is craving calming moisture, it's time for a fast fix hydrate sheet mask. An infusion of coconut water, cucumber and chamomile provide a mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Geranyl Acetate, Glucose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Triolein, Vanillin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Coconut Water Hydrate
  • "I was skeptical about this since i read so many bad reviews about people having reactions. However, despite having incredibly sensitive skin, it was fine. The mask left my skin feeling amazing and so so hydrated." in 14 reviews
Tribe B.
I️ wanted to like this mask, but it did not live up to it’s claims and the fragrance was enough to keep me from purchasing again even if it did. It is supposed to provide a “mega-moisture oasis to return skin to healthy, hydrated happiness”, however, my skin felt sticky and it took about 3 times of washing my face to get it off. On the plus side, there’s no: animal testing, artificial colors, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates or harsh sulfates.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! So I have another skin care review for you on this great Alba sheet mask. As I’ve said in the past I have dry skin so I’m very careful with the masks I use on my face. I knew the Alba brand would have great masks because they have great hair products too lol! And when I tried it I was right! The coconut mask was a perfect choice for my skin type! I highly recommend to people with dry skin. It works great when your skin looks dry and tired and your skin needs a pick me up!
Grace C.
Anaheim
It is a strong product because its supposed to be a “fast fix.” After a few min you’ll definitely feel it on your face and it’s almost irritating but thats how you know it works? Its not uncomfortable, its tolerable. The smell is great and it fits perfectly. Overall Id say its a great product to use once in a while, not for daily.
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
This mask is designed to be moisturizing, and I think it does a pretty good job. I like the smell of this mask,it's very fresh and coconutty. It was a bit tingly on my skin (almost itchy), so I probably won't buy it again. I probably have a sensitivity to some ingredient in it. It did add extra moisture to my skin, and my skin felt very soft.
Maria A.
Charlotte
First and foremost. I love the coconut smell to this. I bought a couple of these from Target. They were having a sale. This was one of my favorites. Really moisterized my skin, and felt so nice and smooth. I have bought more since the first tome i used it. I would love if this came in a tub. That would make me happier.
Kristin W.
South Easton, MA
I just tried this and it's amazing! It leaves my face feeling so hydrated & clean & clear, the ingredients are natural so there are no harsh chemicals, which is perfect for my very sensitive skin. It smells amazing, and I really love how you don't need to even wash your face after, you just rub what's left after you take the mask off into your skin!
Jennifer F.
Columbia
This was a refreshing and soothing mask. I typically try and choose masks with intensive hydration rather than exfoliation because my skin is rather sensitive. Coconut water is a very popular ingredient right now and I feel it offers a lot of benefits for dry and aging skin.
Tracy L.
Cartersville
It made my skin radiant and soft i loved it
I would recommend it to anyone you need to love ur skin. It met my expectations and the package was nice .yes very effective so try it ladies i promise you will like it
It doesnt need improvement i give it thumbs up
Millie B B.
New York
It did absolute wonders for my skin, I suffer from super dry skin so this mask was a for sure pick me up that my face needed. Especially since my cheeks and chin is where most of my trouble spots are. I recommended if you struggle with dry skin honestly 😍😍😍

Roni K.
Very nice sheet mask. Skin instantly felt hydrated after use, and more awake. This was my first time using it and I plan on purchasing again. It was effective in hydrating, the only improvement would be using a more durable sheet that doesn’t tear so easily