Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Camu Camu Anti-Wrinkle uploaded by Calista v.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Camu Camu Anti-Wrinkle uploaded by Gina P.Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Camu Camu Anti-Wrinkle uploaded by Leidy Johana Z.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When your skin needs a lift, it's time for a fast fix anti-wrinkle sheet mask. Camu camu, cocoa and caffeine fight the good fight to help firm, tone and tackle those pesky lines and wrinkles. Each individually-wrapped, serum-soaked mask contours to your face to deliver concentrated doses of active botanical ingredients. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. That's a good thing. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Made with natural, sustainably-sourced fiber
  • Contours to your face

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Extract, Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Betaine, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caffeine, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Gamma-Decalactone, Glucose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Sucrose Laurate, Terpineol, Triethyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Camu Camu Anti-Wrinkle
  • "This product is great i love it. It was very effective and worth it. It 10/10 met my expectations as Alba always does. It was very gentle on my sensitive skin l. If it not pricey and can be afforded on a budget and i will recommend it to others and friend " in 5 reviews
Missy A.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great mask if you want something quick & easy but that's still beneficial & soothing. These masks are great if you're kind of worn out but still want to do a mask before bed or to take with you on vacation. They feel so good on your face & smell pretty good too. I normally massage any excess product left in the pouch onto my face when I take the mask off & even though I've only used these sheet masks a couple times now I think my face is already starting to look better especially around my eyes.
Taylore C.
Orange, MA
So I purchased this mask, super excited to try a new brand and see how my skin reacts. About 4 minutes into the 15-minute time to keep it on, my skin started feeling a burning sensation on the tops of my cheeks, nose, top of my forehead, and chin. All the high points of my face. My skin has tingled like that (not to that extreme) with sheet masks before, but it never felt uncomfortable. This was uncomfortable. I shouldn’t have, but I kept the mask on for the full 15 minutes. After I took it off, my skin was very red in the areas that felt the burning sensation, and felt like I had a sunburn. I googled reviews (which I should have done in the beginning, I’ve learned my lesson!), wondering if I had an allergic reaction. Apparently many of this brand’s sheet masks cause the same problems for everyone. I returned every mask from this brand. Severely disappointed.
Katie Z.
Orlando
I tried these products, they worked well, I like using face masks after a long day every few days. I don't use these often because it is kind of pricey. I am a first time user of it. I would say it met my expectations. I think the room for improvement would be the price range.
Helen M.
Osteen, FL
Great mask! It is very rejuvenating and gave my skin a fresh and clean feel. I purchased it at Target. I have used many Alba products including their shampoo and conditioner, body scrub and masks. The price is good for what you purchase. Definitely would purchase again!
Becky S.
Sebastian
I love love love this product!! It always leaves my face feeling younger and fresh! The smell is amazing reminds me of being at a high end spa!! A must try! Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Camu Camu Anti-Wrinkle
Maiah M.
Dumfries, VA
Love this one; it seems to really soften and moisture skin well and temporarily reduce very fine lines. It does make my skin red and blotchy for awhile though so I am only able to use it before bed. It smells nice too
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I tried this out the day before I attended a wedding. My face felt amazing and looked great in pictures the next day. However it took some time for my face to look refreshed. The day I used it I would say my face looked pretty much the same except it was redder than normal. I have dry/combination skin.
Maya F.
I usually like this brand of products however this specific face mask didn’t really give me the results I wanted. I didn’t see a difference in wrinkles and my face just felt uncomfortably tight afterwards.
Nichole C.
Vancouver
I love being hydrated and I love being proactive about my under eyes and wrinkles around my eyes. I enjoyed the smell and feel of this and definitely want to try it a few more times, but I do feel like this mask made a difference.
Raquel F.
Cheboygan, MI
Nice facial mask! Facial masks are the best and this one was pretty good! Not my all time favorite but I would recommend it. Nice smell, no like overbearing. Not too expensive either which was good. Definitely met my expectations.