Alba Botanica Fast Fix For Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel uploaded by Ysaura B.Alba Botanica Fast Fix For Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel uploaded by Lori Z.Alba Botanica Fast Fix For Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel uploaded by Lori Z.

BY ALBA BOTANICA

When you need a fast fix for tired, puffy eyes, this cooling gel immediately revives the eyes while cucumber, green tea and caffeine help stimulate, energize and reduce puffiness. What a wake-up call!

• Hypo-allergenic
  • Pocket-sized remedy
  • Gentle and effective

Ingredient: Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Sorbitol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Glucan, Algin, Caffeine, Menthol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan gum, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Buy on Amazon*
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
This used to be my favorite product to depuff my eyes but I no longer could find it in target or stores so I ordered it in amazon and it doesn’t work as well as it used to. Now I use physician’s formula eye refreshment stick!
Jailyn B.
Rye Brook, NY
This gel has saved my life! Especially if I pulled an all-nighter and I had extremely large bags under my eye. It’s best to keep it refrigerated because it’s more effective.
breanna l.
Pompano Beach
Worked great. I really struggle with puffy eyes. I was relieved to find a product that actually works. and it works fast! It definitely meet my expectations. It was surprisingly very affordable. 100% will buy again! I already have on my list of products I need to get!
Raigan S.
Alma
This is one of my favorite products. I will definitely be purchasing again. It is very light and gentle on my skin. I like to use it right before bed after I have a shower and wash my face. I can really tell a difference in the morning
Alexa B.
Lodi
This is not a cure for puffy eyes but it is a fast fix. I really like the results but I think I’ll try putting this in the fridge so I can see the difference when it’s cool or not. If you have puffy eyes I’d Recommend this
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Like most eye de puffers, feels good going on. I experienced no irritation, no scent. Unfortunately no earth-shattering results, either. I’ll use it until it runs out.
Jessica S.
This stuff isn't amazing, but its not bad either. I expected to feel a cooling sensation from it naturally but i didn't at all. then read the back and it said to put it in the fridge. well thats too much work. although it did seem to bring any puffiness down a bit but it didn't totally revive my eyes. you would have a better effect just putting a cool wash cloth over your eyes for a bit. i got it for like $3 so I'm not too mad at it. Its not a total loss it helps slightly but not as much as i expected, i was super excited for the cooling effect but nope didn't happen.
Molly D.
Charlotte
First off, this product works twice as good when you keep it in the fridge. I don't have a huge issue with puffiness like I do dark circles, but the puffiness I do have was taken care of with this product. I thought it had a slight cooling effect (the fridge may have assisted in that) and it just felt really GOOD sitting on my eye area. I would recommend, however I don't know how effective it would be for someone with really intense eye puffiness.
I love this product. I was surprised to see negative comments, but with all products each person reacts differently. This makes my dark circles and puffiness diminish and it tightens the area. I see a huge difference. I keep it in the refrigerator  for it says the affect is better. Different people have different sensitivity levels and I am allergic to so much. I could not leave the house without putting this on. Every one sees the difference.
I highly recommend. I always take any new product and test it on the inside of my arm first before using and if it gets red that is a red flag....
Kalynne M.
Minneapolis , MN
Decent product if you're looking for a quick fix for a puffy under eye area. It worked at first but did start to fade after about twenty minutes. I kept mine in the fridge to keep it cool, which helped, but I had to reapply it throughout the day. I wasn't super impressed but it's handy for a quick fix for a small price.