BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica
Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask Even Tone Grapefruit

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask Even Tone Grapefruit

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Sheet Mask Even Tone Grapefruit is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber. When tired skin looks splotchy or discolored, it's time for a fast fix even tone sheet mask. Grapefruit, charcoal and turmeric vanish visible pores,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask Even Tone Grapefruit!
How would you rate this product?
Aleeza V.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the smell of the face mask but like most face masks, the difference isn’t significant after one use. I would mainly use it if I wanted to pamper myself
Candace T.
Meeker, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I was very happy with this mask, I felt like it made my skin brighter and more of an even tone. It left my face very soft, but not oily. I think the price was affordable and it was packaged nicely. I do recommend trying this facial mask of you haven't already
Angela S.
I came across these while shopping for items for my adult daughters Christmas stocking. Ulta had a great deal on them that day, so I bought some for she and I both. I only tried one of this version, but I absolutely loved it! Sometimes these sheet masks are to heavily scented for my liking. But this one was light and pleasant. It also left my skin super soft and feeling richly moisturized. My skin had a beautiful glow the next morning and still felt heavenly and fully moisturized.
Julina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This mask is awesome, but can kind of burn if you’re sensitive. Smells great and gives me super smooth skin.
Mariya K.
Pretty great for my skin, was a good formula and did not attack my sensitive skin, left it bright and softer than before, would recommend it to ny friends who struggle with sensitive skin.
Jiovanni R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product about a month back, recommended by a close friend . This mask is a very refreshing, clean scented facial sheet. Leaving a sleek, baby faced feeling residue after use. 10/10 Recommend it.
Silvana D.
Smelled great & very hydrating. I would definitely recommend. Value was ok but would like to try something else.
May B.
Purchased at: Target
Did not enjoy the scent of this mask. It also made my face breakout. My skin is sensitive.
Madelyn W.
Lebanon
Purchased at: Amazon
For me this product did nothing! I used these for over a month and I think it actually dried me out and inflamed my face.
Jessica W.
Red Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
Love face masks by alba. It’s botanical and luxurious on my skin. Hey here work great for the pollution from the city life.

Looking for your answer?