BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAlba Botanica
Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask, Anti-Acne Papaya

Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask, Anti-Acne Papaya

When the acne demons strike, it’s time for a fast fix anti-acne sheet mask to give pimples their proper punishment. Fear not: sometimes it tingles while it works. Mask is made from natural, sustainably-sourced fiber.

Is this product good? [product:alba-botanica-fast-fix-sheet-mask-papaya-anti-acne] ?
how does it work on acne?
Does this face mask really help?
Start your review of Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask, Anti-Acne Papaya!
Product Highlights
...how it works and it doesn't burn your face at all (and i have very very sensitive skin). i usually buy them at marshalls because idk where else they sell them.in reviews
Jenée S.
Oakland, CA
Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask, Anti-Acne Papaya uploaded by Jenée S.
Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask, Anti-Acne Papaya uploaded by Jenée S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This sheet mask smelled okay but didn’t give my skin the boost I was really looking for. I think that my skin doesn’t necessarily need anti-acne so much as it needs moisture.
Chantelle E.
Murray, UT
Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask, Anti-Acne Papaya uploaded by Chantelle E.
It's a good thing this mask only needed to be left on for 5 minutes I don't think I could have tolerated the stinging sensation much longer than that. I feel this mask was effective in fighting off some incoming pimples and helped lessen the appearance of some dark spots. It surprisingly brightened my skin tone and evened my complexion a little bit. It took a while for the serum to completely absorb, so my face looked a little shiny immediately afterwards.
Iveth S.
Kansas City
I love it very fresh leves my face so soft and moisturizing!!!!
I relax and apply it once a week. The packaging its alright i dont have anything negative to say. Not pricey at all highly recommend
I love it very fresh leves my face so soft and moisturizing!!!!
Angel A.
Tucson, AZ
Did not notice an immediate change in my face or acne. Felt cool on the skin and left skin feeling smooth and soft. I have relatively oily skin and this kept my skin matte for the rest of the night til the morning.
linzi L.
Florida
Terrific for Sun burn dry face! Great price range. I use these maybe once a month just to refreah my face. I will be using them more when I woek on my tan this summer
Samantha W.
Saginaw
I bought this on a whim last night because the Alba Botanica pimple patches weren't in stock at Target and I've come to trust this brand enough to try anything they have. Definitely paid off! When I put it on, it was obvious that it was way too big for my face, but I just folded down the edges. The tingling sensation was more intense than I thought it would be but I left it on for the full 15 minutes. Afterwards, I rubbed the leftover serum into my skin and was immediately amazed at what this product had done! I had a breakout of some small red zits (that I had popped due to a lack of self control), and when I took the mask off, I noticed they were almost completely gone! Still red, but pretty much flat. I moisturized after, and when I woke up this morning, the only thing left of my zits was tiny little scabs. Definitely recommend this mask!
Noel D.
Makes your skin soft and clean without feeling dry or patchy! All of the Alba products I love by they are amazzing nice natural results
Jenny W.
Fort Collins, CO
Alba Botanica Fast Fix Facial Sheet Mask, Anti-Acne Papaya uploaded by Jenny W.
Great sheet mask. I love how it made my skin tingle a little when I wore it. It left my face feeling soft, firm, clean and fresh. It was a good first impression. But I feel it didn't help as much as I was hoping for with the anti acne part.
Carly L.
Purchased at: Target
I am obsessed with this brand, so it kills me to give such a bad review. These were awful!! I got them at Target and bought 5 because they were on sale. The second you apply them, they instantly start burning and stinging your face and when you take them off your skin is inflamed. Never again.
Alina M.
Norwood, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not bad but not the best. Will try more in future because it’s hard to say something on one use experience. I like Alba Botanica in general so’ll give it a try of few masks. First impression is good.