Alba Botanica Facial Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free Lotion uploaded by Amelia H.Alba Botanica Facial Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free Lotion uploaded by Amelia H.

Alba Botanica Facial Mineral Sunscreen Fragrance Free Lotion

This very emollient and botanically moisturizing mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection against sunburn, skin cancer and premature signs of aging. The hypo-allergenic and fragrance free formula is ideal for sensitive facial skin. Made with mineral sunscreen ingredients and powerful, antioxidant-rich Green Tea, Grape Seed Oil and Vitamin E, this lotion rubs in quickly and won't clog pores. Free of sunscreen active ingredients that may harm coral reefs. Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA, nano-sunscreens and Vitamin A.

• Broad spectrum protection
  • Won't clog pores
  • Hypo-allergenic

Ingredient: Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide - 8.0% (Sunscreen), Titanium Dioxide - 2.0% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract(1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate. (1)Certified Organic Ingredient

Renée W.
Buffalo, NY
Sunscreen is so important! This sunscreen absorbs so quickly and wears beautifully underneath makeup. It moisturizes and protects me from the sun! I recommend this to product to so many people, especially those on a budget.
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love love love this sunscreen! It doesn’t break out my super sensitive skin and it is very protective from the sun. It is long lasting too. I like to wear it under my makeup and it works fine to prime the skin. I bought this from Whole Foods and I would buy it again!
Aspen M.
I used this when I went on a trip to a resort . I wanted something easy to throw in my bag and go. It stung a lil but my skin was glowing and I didn't get the usual sunburn on my nose. I don't think I'd buy it again only because my skin is sensitive even with this fragrance free option.
Courtney L.
spring hill, FL
I think this is a wonderful sunscreen it's light it's not greasy it absorbs into the skin well has a nice fragrance and it's made with natural ingredients so if you're looking for a good mineral sunscreen that contains all those things you should definitely give this one a try
abigail🌹 A.
Fort Wayne
This was just okay. A little thick for me. I used it for a couple days and then thought I’d try something more light weight but I haven’t tried anything else yet.
Holly L.
It’s not just a sunscreen but also a good makeup base. It is not crazy greasy or oily. Because it is mineral base not chemical base it is more thick than other sunscreens. It smells good like vanilla and lasts me all day.
Teresa J.
Wonderful sunscreen, not greasy and definitely a product for those sensitive to other sunscreens. Safe for sensitive skin. Keeps you from getting sunburn. I would recommend frequent applications if you are in the sun and water for long duration.
Emily Erin V.
Fernandina, FL
Love this sunscreen! Goes on very lightweight and sheer, and is fragrance free for sensitive skin. Used it once in the morning and it gave me all day protection while at the beach with my family. I highly recommend this product! 👍🏼
Kathy T.
Manhattan Beach
Love to apply this before a morning walk or game of tennis. Goes on smooth and absorbs into the skin well; nice weight. Smells tropical and makes me feel like I'm on vacation in Hawaii.
Emma H.
I personally just need something stronger which is not the brands fault. I felt like I needed to re apply constantly. I'm not sure I cared for the smell either. It wasn't terrible but I would t buy it again. Just wanted to try something new but it didn't entice me to try anything else from the brand.